• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malificent and Pete's power in the Data escape?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xera Highwind

Last night I watched the cutscenes from Re:coded, and I was really confused about two things:

1.Why can Maleficent just randomly appear in the data escape when Pete yells her name? She was not there when Data-Riku summoned them.

2.Pete was summoned to the Data escape the same way as Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy so why can he and Maleficent mess with the data and use it against Sora and the others but everyone else cannot. If Pete can conjure a fake genie lamp for Jafar inside the Data escape, why can't Mickey conjure another fake keyblade from inside the data escape?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Becaaaaause REASONS. This game would rack up a ton of sins in a CinemaSins-style analysis. Also, it's "Datascape," not "Data Escape."

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Becaaaaause REASONS. This game would rack up a ton of sins in a CinemaSins-style analysis. Also, it's "Datascape," not "Data Escape."

To be fair Maleficent herself calls it "Date Escape" because she's as versed with Computers and technology as Sora is. ;P

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
To be fair Maleficent herself calls it "Date Escape" because she's as versed with Computers and technology as Sora is. ;P
If you call "bashing a computer when it can't load" well-versed, I'm worried about your idea of an actual tech noob.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If you call "bashing a computer when it can't load" well-versed, I'm worried about your idea of an actual tech noob.

Quite the opposite as I didn't say "well"-versed but just compared Maleficent's tech competence to Sora's as they're about the same level, lol.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Quite the opposite as I didn't say "well"-versed but just compared Maleficent's tech competence to Sora's as they're about the same level, lol.
*smacks head*
This is what I get for not reading too carefully. I have much to learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back