• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malificent and Pete ?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think happened to Malificent and Pete?

• They were destroyed by the heartless

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • They got away (barely) through Maleficent's portal of darkness

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • They were able to take over the Nobody's home-base

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

i actually believe they kept fighting the heartless until Sora and Riku finally killed Xehanort and then the heartless realized that Maleficent was the strongest again and obeyed her again thus leaving the castle to her so mostly C, kind of D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I say they got killed.....Well I hope Pete died he makes the game Immature

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
He's the oly fun boss. [Valor form wise. I can't imagine ponding on anyone else in VF. Except BL and FL] They were the perfect bosses to use VF on.

I hope they found a way to control the heartless, because I want to fight Mal again. I think she deserves a rematch. Don't you?

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
He's the oly fun boss. [Valor form wise. I can't imagine ponding on anyone else in VF. Except BL and FL] They were the perfect bosses to use VF on.

I hope they found a way to control the heartless, because I want to fight Mal again. I think she deserves a rematch. Don't you?

SpoilerSo, who's BL and FL? I want to know. End Spoiler

Never mind I found out its Fire and Blizzard Lord, so how do you delete a message, though.

Last edited:

Welshcake

I don't think Disney would have killed those two. Pete is a well known Character and Maleificent is the main Disney baddie. So I think they defated them, possibly taken over th castle or just barely survived and will come back in many years! lol But I wish Pete died,he would have been ok if his outfit wasn't so...weird....

jamietl

i just hope that pete isn' the repeated boss in the next game

by the way did any of you notice that during the "heroic cutscene" with pete and maleficant at TWTNW heartless are walking up the platforms, then when they appear, in the backdrop there is no heartless, so in other words they just pointlessly run off..... heartless are gone without them even fighting.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
C defonatly would be kwl if that happned i want her and pete to be party members or bosses together again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back