• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malice and Melevolent, the enemy of BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Strike me down if you want, but i have a feeling that Maleficent may be the one who conceives the appearance of the BBS enemies. How? well i'm not so sure myself but in the sleeping beauty scans the enemies are all inhabited amongst the castle of Auroras parents and at some point we see Terra talking to Maleficent who also happens to be there. I've also observed the fact that they all seem to be around the areas in which the princesses of heart reside.

I need something more to sail this boat better but.......you think it's possible?

i dont much care if ppl come and say hey that's ridiculous, cause really!? compared to allot of past theories (Dis Soul :glare:)

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

I do find it funny that the recent trailer basically made a lot of Keyblades have hearts theories and the Keyblades can be used to summon Kingdom Hearts theories less plausible. The reason I say this is because that same orb that was seen in the secret ending was seen in the recent trailer, and guess what? No keyblade was involved at all, there was not a keyblade in MX's hand, therefore, MX did not use the keyblade to summon KH, but then again, some will still argue against this lolz.

Back on topic, I agree with PMF, minions follow the strong, even though after seeing the recent trialer, those minions were pretty fast when they make their entrance, faster than heartless and nobodies. Now suffer the painstaking eye text lolz.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i can actually see the text perfectly in KH-blaq

i know minions follow whoever is strongest but when i see how the villians are, minions of darkness seem plausible, and may just very well be an effect with minions of Maleficent as opposed to the heartless which indeed follow whoever is stronger. Maleficent may have manifested these creatures as a means to get the princesses of heart to open the key to Radiant Garden where ahead would lie supreme darkness and the heart of all worlds. This plan could have failed due to the influence of MX. I could see that both are in some way using darkness for their own preferences, of course we could see that MX has a grander scale on his plans. The creation of the creatures could of course be manifested from the darkness that plagued the war of the keyblade wars past and risen without actually being some part of the body (if ppl find that hard to believe). I remember that Maleficent was able to change form, so why not her conjure the darkness into a creature. I couldn't help but also see the thorns that wrap around the heart of the heartless symbol. Thorns were of favor for Maleficent of course i could be wrong about this whole thing, but the coincidence is impecable. She would immediately set plans as the heartless began to rise in numbers and plan to open the gateway to KH, and i can see this same plot taking place in BBS

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Back on topic, I agree with PMF, minions follow the strong, even though after seeing the recent trialer, those minions were pretty fast when they make their entrance, faster than heartless and nobodies. Now suffer the painstaking eye text lolz.

"Right Click"
"Select All"
*Continues on merry way*

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

"Right Click"
"Select All"
*Continues on merry way*

It would be true, but does the same happen for a nobody.....well thats open for question.

It is possible they would follow the strongest but would they follow MX or Maleficent. Maleficent is of high rank in darkness in her Disney, and KH description, and MX looks like he's powerful in that of the dark arts hence the dark keyblade.

Ragnarocker

Strike me down if you want, but i have a feeling that Maleficent may be the one who conceives the appearance of the BBS enemies. How? well i'm not so sure myself but in the sleeping beauty scans the enemies are all inhabited amongst the castle of Auroras parents and at some point we see Terra talking to Maleficent who also happens to be there. I've also observed the fact that they all seem to be around the areas in which the princesses of heart reside.

I need something more to sail this boat better but.......you think it's possible?

i dont much care if ppl come and say hey that's ridiculous, cause really!? compared to allot of past theories (Dis Soul :glare:)

If she commands the enemies hy didn't se used them in KH 1?

~ragnarok

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Like i theorized before. It may have something to do with KH. If MX tried to absorb the power of KH you could expect the same effect that came upon ATW when he tried to transfer KH into his data machine. Not to mention that, that KH was artificial. A massive explosion of light puts a major damage on darkness and it could've indeed cause a mass extinction to the BBS enemies.

And like i said before its possible that instead of controlling those enemies, she had more of an advantage with heartless for the fact being that they were the darkness left from the heart. They automatically knew the whereabouts of KH aswell. All she needed was the source to finding the door to darkness where KH lied

A

Anima Relic

I had thoughts that KH was related to the new enemies and their "extinctness"lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back