• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficient ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theory1relitve

If this has already been posted please feel free to delete this thread.

Whatever happened to Maleficient and Pete?

Is it possible Maleficient will have a somewhat prominent role in KH III (if there is going to be one)?

This was something that was stuck in my mind.

Tidora

good thinking but i dont think she will have a prominent role... but then agen u neva know

mike12

lol, i always thought they included maleficent so Sora could have something to do while waiting for the nobodys becausshe doesnt really play an important part in the game

Sexy Angel
She is probably somewhere with pete in TWTNW...

final Glith

yea ive wonder to hm o well guess welll find out as the games keep coming (if they keep comin)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I hope she has a bigger role in the next KH game. I thought she would have had a larger role in KH2 but was disappointed when she didn't even have a boss fight...

theory1relitve

the last time i think that she was in the game was when she helped Sora escape from Hollow Bastion if im not mistaken. and she's like "i'll get my revenge yet" or something like that. so yeah i think shes coming back but wont be the main antagonizer.

She showed up again in TWTNW and decided to make that castle her new "base." Earlier in the game, while at H.B., she proclaims her revenge on Sora, but we never get to see this. I would like to think that she will be back, but will be on the sidelines ... or as you said "she won't be the main antagonizer."

Plus Maleficient was one of my favorite villians because she is deliciously wicked.

Thank you to everyone that replied to my thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back