• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SH_Brat

Say... You know, I think it's been done before, but humour me...

Shouldn't Maleficent have a Nobody. It occurs to me that she has a pretty strong heart and she did turn into that dragon heartless in the first game(thanks to the 'Ansem' possessed Riku), so why doesn't she have a Nobody...? Also, is she just a walking Heartless, like Sora was in CoM, or is this actually her?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Say... You know, I think it's been done before, but humour me...

Shouldn't Maleficent have a Nobody. It occurs to me that she has a pretty strong heart and she did turn into that dragon heartless in the first game(thanks to the 'Ansem' possessed Riku), so why doesn't she have a Nobody...? Also, is she just a walking Heartless, like Sora was in CoM, or is this actually her?

She wasn't a heartless, that was just another form. Like Vegeta turning USSJ-2 [The one where he was slow and bulky] Like Sephiroth turning into his other mode [with the 4-6 wings in FF7]

And she died there in Hallow Bastion, not a heartless. She never had a heartless. She always had control of her heart, until she died. So no nobody

We had to nip this one in the bud, because you might go off somewhere, and create a Xelmifcenta.

SH_Brat

Look, purified, I am not gonna go of and make a Xelafemncit. Anyway, I thought that Xehanort said that the Dark Keyblade unlocked the true darkness in yer heart and isn't that what a heartless is? Sora turned into a heartless and i quite doubt Maleficent had control over herself when she became the dragon. Didn't Xehanort stab her with the keyblade then say, "become darkness itself!" Then when Sora defeated her, Xehanort made a speech about how ironic it was that even though Maleficent said she could control the darkness, she herself was just the Heartless' puppet. That she failed to see the darkness eating away at her heart. "A fitting ending for such a fool." He said. So why not a Nobody?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Look, purified, I am not gonna go of and make a Xelafemncit. Anyway, I thought that Xehanort said that the Dark Keyblade unlocked the true darkness in yer heart and isn't that what a heartless is? Sora turned into a heartless and i quite doubt Maleficent had control over herself when she became the dragon. Didn't Xehanort stab her with the keyblade then say, "become darkness itself!" Then when Sora defeated her, Xehanort made a speech about how ironic it was that even though Maleficent said she could control the darkness, she herself was just the Heartless' puppet. That she failed to see the darkness eating away at her heart. "A fitting ending for such a fool." He said. So why not a Nobody?
i like your reasoning however there is no nobody this is due to the fact that a disney character creating a nobody would be ridiculous and bend the laws of the game (lol) and the way Maleficent died and was reborn if you remember in KH2 how she was reborn it's pretty much self-explanitory from there.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Chillax girlie, I was just kidding. I know you have no intentions of making a Maleficent nobody. I was just making a reference to your "Axel is Riku's nobody" belief. No need to get upset.

But in all seriousness:

1. She did not have a heartless
2. There is no telling if Maleficent had control over herself in dragon form
3. Maleficent existed 50 years before Kingdom Hearts. Like Dawning Twilight said, that would bend the laws of the game. Disney characters [excluding original Kingdom Hearts characters] cannot become heartless. Well they can, but it wouldn't be allowed.
4. The Maleficent Dragon had no emblem. She could not have been a heartless. I know there are only 5 heartless that aren't marked with the emblem.
a. Shadow
b. Neo-Shadow
c. Darkside
d. Invisible
e. Dark Ball
f. [Technically 6. Anti-Sora]
5. Maleficent never lost her heart, nor her body and soul. She plain out died... Like Vexen

~
Let's take a moment to laugh at Vexen and his cheap and crappy death. For he was the only nobody to die a comically and realistic death.
:lol:
:lol:
I would add more, but they won't let me.
~

So to answer your question, no. No heartless, no Nobody.
Continue if I left something out.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Maleficent returns because her crow drops her cape into Yen Sid's tower and then the 3 good fairies started to "remember" her and she was revived...makes no sense..but maybe disney villains are a different type of being...how else explain Ursula's return, which no one in fluxing Atlantica noticed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back