• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maleficent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pathtotwilight12

how did maleficent come in the game. i thought we killed her already in kh1, is it a rumor or not can somebody help me out.

Agent0042

With her whole gang again? I thought Hades was running the show now, with Pete as his crony and this Organization (not connected to Hades?) stirring up things to boot. What's Maleficent got in it now?

adventchildkiori

she has no purpose of being back... but hey shes back so I guess noruma had an idea role for her then.

adventchildkiori

shortythugsta said:
do u think the pricess are back agian with new ones like elizibeth from potc because i remeber somewere

mybe she wants to reopen kh

If the princesses were back there wount be any "new" princesses, because it only took 7 princesses of heart to open the door, adding another would do nothing but getting rid of one would lose the chances of opening kingdom hearts.

we know belle and kairi are back so thats 2/7

Last edited:

EnoehT

Cloudy_Card said:
Its still only a conjecture by a gaming magazine, there is no proof of maleficent. what is the point of having her back? no kh fans liked her anyway.

NOT TRUE!!! I for one liked malificent. and now that she's back LET HELL BREAK LOOSE WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
adventchildkiori said:
If the princesses were back there wount be any "new" princesses, because it only took 7 princesses of heart to open the door, adding another would do nothing but getting rid of one would lose the chances of opening kingdom hearts.

we know belle and kairi are back so thats 2/7

jasmine is most likely back as well.

As for deafeating maleficent, we defeated jafar and hades as well, but they are coming back aren't they?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
innerdarkness said:
jasmine is most likely back as well.

As for deafeating maleficent, we defeated jafar and hades as well, but they are coming back aren't they?
yeah just like we thought oogie boogie was dead and whata you know he's back! also i have a felling captain hook is coming back in kh what was that assistant of captain hook's name oh yeah mr.smee what happened to him? where did he go hmmmmmmmmmm?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
They guessed by the translation i guess unless it said in the magazine? it said something like this (the most hated keyblade master and his fowllowers ).it does sound like her they said she was off screen i can post the link to the picture to that translation but we need more proof than that to see if it's true!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
II for one liked Maleficent. I also liked her prhase...

Maleficent: You poor, simple fools.
You think you can defeat me?
Me, the mistress of all evil!

But for some reason it plays it my mind as " You DARE challenge me?...Me, the mistress of all evil!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And HELLO. If Disney wanted to make a sequel to Sleeping Beauty they could. And you know what they would do? Bring back Maleficent. So how come they can't do that in the game?

Anf for some strange reason I'm starting to think that the Disney villians are trying to beat the Org to KH...Jafar captured Jasmine...(we don't know if we got her back to she disappeared like she did in KH)...Xaldin is supposed to have got Belle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back