• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent involvement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
So Master Xehanort told Maleficent if she would find all the 7 princesses of light, she will rule all worlds right,
That's how Maleficent got involve in the Kingdom Hearts story?:confused:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Master Xehanort used Maleficent do his dirty work, yes.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
MX needed to give Sora and the gang motivation to destroy some heartless for him so he found Maleficent. Congrats Maleficent, you're a tool!

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I kinda feel sorry for Makeficent.

I bet she's gonna help Sora and the others for the final battle.

She already did help off the top my head twice (At Hollow Bastion and the final world) and since Sora and company don't see her as much of a threat she'll probably tag along begrudgedly.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
She already did help off the top my head twice (At Hollow Bastion and the final world) and since Sora and company don't see her as much of a threat she'll probably tag along begrudgedly.

She has her own thing going on with the data worlds, so that will most likely make her a threat for Sora and the others. At least for the first part of the game.

VenTer

Awards
She has her own thing going on with the data worlds, so that will most likely make her a threat for Sora and the others. At least for the first part of the game.
Then she will join Sora and Riku to fight when she finds out that Master Xehanort tricked her?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
After replaying KH2, she wanted to take over the castle from the WNW. I wonder how that went.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

Right but I can't imagine Sora sees her any more threatening than some filler like Jafar. They really need to build up Mali's reputation in order to make her seem like a big deal after KH2 destroyed her credibility.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I always wondered why they never showed a scene of Xehanort meeting/talking to Maleficent in BbS.

VenTer

Awards
Right but I can't imagine Sora sees her any more threatening than some filler like Jafar. They really need to build up Mali's reputation in order to make her seem like a big deal after KH2 destroyed her credibility.
I agree to that
I always wondered why they never showed a scene of Xehanort meeting/talking to Maleficent in BbS.
Your right. How did Xehanort recruit Malifecent as his pawn?

Some guy

How did Xehanort recruit Malifecent as his pawn?
MX told Maleficent in BBS, that by bringing the PoH together one could rule over all worlds (which is a lie I believe as the PoH can only conjure the DTD ... among other things); thus letting her fulfill the 7 lights requirement of the X-blade in case the Ventus-Vanitas plan fails.

While overseeing this, Ansem SoD took advantage of the coming appearance of the DTD for his own purposes (everlasting darkness or something).

After replaying KH2, she wanted to take over the castle from the WNW. I wonder how that went.
The WTNW organization HQ was kinda destroyed at the end of kh2, after they left the door-dimension.
Edit: So, I just remembered Riku's playthrough in DDD, and the castle was there ... Hmmm?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back