• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent in khx?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpeus1041

Alright it's theory time, January is around the corner and that means khx update right? There is only one world that is left to explore and that's enchanted dominion. In the interview that dude said two things, wait for the game I can't answer, and the worlds of khx were specifically chosen because of the princesses. The one Keyblade that needs to be upgraded is the fairy stars, btw the best in my opinion is the divine rose.
Maleficent is most likely to appear, and with her knowledge of the book of prophecy I'm sure that she is bound to notice something is up right?
What say you?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Well, the Maleficent that would appear would not be THE Maleficent, but a facsimile that was conjured from the Book of Prophecies. So, it's possible that she'd be exactly like her movie counterpart.

PiliChain23

Awards
Didn't the real Maleficent break into the datascape when we didn't expect her? Plus if it is the last disney world to pop up, this would spice things up. Also Hades already pointed out that the Player has an affinity with darkness, Maleficent could try to take advantage of that like with Data Riku(only to fail once more).

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Even in her data and chain of memories counterparts knew things were amiss didn't they?

She didn't have a data-counterpart, that was the real Maleficent breaking through.

So, that scenario is possible, and may be the reason why we've yet to see her world. If her breaking through is a sort of bridge between X and III

Vulpeus1041

Shieet, imagine her teaming up with a data counterpart?! You know what, maybe this is how she finds out about the books?

Nial

Awards
where did it say that we'd be only getting one more world?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
where did it say that we'd be only getting one more world?
Try giving this a read.
Nomura implies that we'll be visiting the worlds of the Princesses of Heart in Chi, which leaves Enchanted Dominion and possibly Radiant Garden/Destiny Islands left. I'm fairly sure that someone mentioned finding data for the Enchanted Dominion world in Chi a while back, too.

Edit: forgot about Castle of Dreams, whoops. Sorry Cinderella.

Last edited:

Nial

Awards
yeah I read it, that's why I find it strange that you talk about one more world when there are two if we go by the princesses thing: enchanted dominion and castle of dreams °°

Vulpeus1041

dang it, thats true, also there is no princess in Hercules! castle of dreams, enchanted dominion, and destiny islands
so many more updates before kh 0.2............................

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
dang it, thats true, also there is no princess in Hercules! castle of dreams, enchanted dominion, and destiny islands
so many more updates before kh 0.2............................

Kairi could be at Destiny Islands.

In any case, Nomura said they were prioritizing the Princesses because they add to the Fairy Tale atmosphere of X. if X goes on for a few more years, I'm sure we'll be seeing other worlds.

Vulpeus1041

In any case, Nomura said they were prioritizing the Princesses because they add to the Fairy Tale atmosphere of X. if X goes on for a few more years, I'm sure we'll be seeing other worlds.

im very sure that kingdom hearts x will take a few more years to come to the states, even after the movie back cover

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
A few more years? Doubtful. They wouldn't have announced it at E3 last year if it was going to take that long. They'll want it out before Back Cover.

Vulpeus1041

A few more years? Doubtful. They wouldn't have announced it at E3 last year if it was going to take that long. They'll want it out before Back Cover.

I wish, I made my character, but I can't play it because my laptop can't take that much awesome

Zak1403

I think they will eventually add all princess worlds to Chi/UX, so that at least Enchanted Dominion and Castle of Dreams. Do you guys think they'd add a world for Kairi? I don't think it would be Radient Garden, considering it's too close to Daybreak town, so I'd say Destiny Islands would be a nice addition. That would bring the world count to 10, which I think would work well for these titles.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Well, for remaining worlds, I'm placing my bets on the following: Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, Pranksters Paradise, Halloween Town and Neverland.

Vulpeus1041

Neverland could also fit in the fairy tale genre. How many more updates do I have to see pass before they come out with the state's release.

Qiesamuel

The developer took too long for implementing new world for KH X. Like two years or more from the initial release of KH X to Beast's Castle finally made into the game. I doubt they could add Enchanted Dominion and Castle of Dreams before KH 2.8 or even KH III get released.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The developer took too long for implementing new world for KH X. Like two years or more from the initial release of KH X to Beast's Castle finally made into the game. I doubt they could add Enchanted Dominion and Castle of Dreams before KH 2.8 or even KH III get released.

They've already got the assets for those worlds ready: it's just a means of releasing the content at the right time.

Honestly, as far as Maleficent goes, she'll just play like she did in her movie. If Mickey, Donald and Goofy had KH1 like personalities then it's no question that Maleficent would be anything "special" in X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back