• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent=Dumbass XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Soldier 101

when in Radiant Garden after fighting the 1000 heartless Maeficent interferes when Siax corners Sora, Donald and Goofy. What i'm wondering is why in the hell didn't she just beat the shit out of those nobodies and Siax????? To me that would have been funny as hell!!!! But when she used herself as bait it was just plain retarded.............am i the only one out there thinkin this is stupid or is is it just me??????

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The real Maleficent would have put up an amazing fight, to be sure. KHII Maleficent... was nothing like the Maleficent from the movies and from KH1.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
KHII Maleficent was just awful. I wish she had actually been more, you know, herself and not OOC. I can't figure out which one was written worse for KHII, Kairi or Maleficent. :/

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
You'd think she'd at least try and ambush Saix.
Heartless weren't really under her control as much when he was around but she could've tried to put up a fight. Her part was practically useless.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm a huge Maleficent fan, so I was super depressed. But BBS seems to be doing her justice so far.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
she sucks!!!!!!
>.<
i hope shes better in KH3!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
umm she knew sora was killing the nobodies so she tried to help him out

So...? The real Maleficent would have never, ever helped the boy who killed her. Hell, she would have let him rot and do things her own way. F*** that Heart shit, it's BS. Maleficent from BbS, KH1, and Sleeping Beauty was Epic. Maleficent from KHII was a Pansy.

Seriously, she needs to be like how she is being/was being portrayed in her respective movie, KH1, and BbS. KHII was a massive fail for Maleficent's part.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
yeah she was pretty ughhh... in kh 2.. she should have been for of her evil self... though i guess that wasn't meant to happen... maybe kh 3 she'll be back and evil as ever...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
They probably just will discuss that in the next game or something.
Undoubtedly. Its far too much of a ... *mental blank on work* plot dangler?
to leave open ended like that.
I wonder if we'll run into them in they're own world... cause we all know the castle they intended on "aquiring" came crumbling down

Diastyl

Heck, I dont get it! I mean, a lot said that Maleficent was a hard boss and yet she just had to get herself killed by nobodies..........

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Heck, I dont get it! I mean, a lot said that Maleficent was a hard boss and yet she just had to et herself killed by nobodies..........
She wasn't killed by nobodies...
She just created a diversion... so sora and co could "get away"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back