• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent Dragon on Expert

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
get up on the thorns and shoot magic at her! lol dont worry about healing your party members. if at all you get bored with that (cause i did) then just try jumping on her back and attacking, but avoid her ALL her attacks. thats basically all i remember...

mongoose300

Summon tink and if you still have a lot of trouble then cast aero. Hide in the thorns if you really need it and if you still cant beat her then level up some.

T

Tragic Fall

Get up on the thorns and stay there. Let you party members do the work. The best team is Donald and Beast. Heal them when they die. When the Dragon's health is low enough, get down there and kick her @$$.

Demi_Shock

get right under her head. make sure you're at a high enough level, proly 60 or so. Beat her down, the flames wont get you as much from right under her head.

get far enough away, use stike raid a whole bunch, make sure you have lots of ethers.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
You can hide in thorns, safest bet. I just don't like to do it because, it's like cheating. Otherwise you can attack with magic keeping a distance and dodging the dragon's attacks. You do it the way you were meant to do it and get up on it's back and jump to hit in the head, dodging it's attacks, etc., but that's very hard. Also make good use of your summons, they help...a lot.

sora007

ok do you see the green vine looking things? when you are about to die, go to those vines, there is a little hole, go into that hole, and she can't see you
Then heal everyone and attack

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Hmm, maybe I was overleveled for this fight on Expert, but I approached it the same way I did when I first played through (and died five times or so). I just basically get up there and hack away with Tink support. I don't even bother with teammates since they're dead all the time anyway >_>

SkyBlueSora

hm....
number1 xenmas or how he will not call.... rigth.
try to climb on her from behind, and then hit her.
use aero, and go close to ehr and hit her.
and tinker bell too....
oh, and just, figth, figth, figth!
put the heal on L1(fast things, forget how to say that) and figth, figth, figth!

Wisdom Booigi

Ummm. Don't use TINKER BELL! Use Cura when needed too. Besides you need Strike Raid! But first you need to get on the Dragon's Back. Then do Strike Raid.

KHKoopa

You have many different ways on how to beat her.
1. Get in the corner between the thorns and the wall to where to fire and shockwaves cant hit you lock on to her and watch her HP go down and when her HP bar is out use fire blizzard or thunder.

2.Summon Tinkerbell and just get in front of her and attack her. When she breathes fire glide away on top of the thors. When it follows you use glide guard or dodge roll.

3.Summon Tinkerbell than get on her back and use Ars. Arcanum and Strike Raid. To do this make sure you have plenty of MP restoring items.

SkyBlueSora

Ummm. Don't use TINKER BELL! Use Cura when needed too. Besides you need Strike Raid! But first you need to get on the Dragon's Back. Then do Strike Raid.

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!
I sure he heal when he need, All of us do that <<
He need to use tinker bell, Beacuse it defens you as well.
You know, Its kinda hard to do strike raid, Espacelly At expert.
Well, Another tip for you: Just heal, defens, And figth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back