• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Male" Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

Something I noticed in the strategy guide. I was looking at the boss battle for the groundshaker and I noticed that in the screenshot they had on that page the information bar said to jump on "his" head. It also tells you to "stop him" when the Grim Reaper tries to steal the medallions. I thought that seemed weird if the heartless had genders. Did anybody else notice this?

ffkh

normaly i don't say this but.....
why is this thread here.................

Soraroxrikusux05

yeah, but dont you think they should just refer to it as "it"? Heartless cant have genders, cuz theyre only born of darkness. If they had genders, they wouldnt be able to spawn from darkness

Soraroxrikusux05

ffkh said:
why is this thread here.................

cuz i noticed something and I feel like telling ppl about it. Dont be stupid asking why its here just dont reply to it! it makes no fing sense to even ask that i dont care if you think its pointless dont tell me! if you think its pointless good for you then dont reply to a pointless thread!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
what's the use of this thread. who cares if its male or female.

Light Aura

I don't really see how this thread is pointless. But anyway I guess you can call something a male unless you know for sure that it's female.

C

cam ron 77

if its pointless why post in it???? HEAVENS

well, i've never noticed them refering to the groundshaker as a 'him' or 'it' before. if it were important i'm not sure it'd be presented like that. the strategy guide i have was made by brady games (weren't they all? o_o) so yeah.....

FinalSora14

Well im not going to be mean, and this is not a pointless thread a pointless thread is a thread that has nothing to do with anything, but this has to do with gender and heartless so this thread has a point, nice find but yea I dont think it matters, and im with kawaiikousuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back