Making your Valentine's Day LESS shitty!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • NieR: Automata
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
So basically me being a single-ass artist this year and knowing that this holiday sucks for most people, I thought to myself, hmm, let's make other people's Valentine LESS shitty! Doesn't matter if you got a lover or not, I do it better I made stuff so ACCEPT IT DAMMIT > ///////// >

posted this in Forum Insanity because more people come here than to Traditional Media, I want these to be seen by them of course > ////// <
but all these are really just watercolour, liners and transparency by Messer Photoshop

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I keep these resized versions + original big resolution files in this sta.sh folder, so if you want the bigger file, you'll find it there!
They're all transparent PNGs and you can use them in whatever way you want ♥ Ya got my permission. Credit would be nice tho since I got like,
two Tumblrs and a deviantArt. This my KH/TG/PH everythingos blog, this Hetalia blog, and this deviantArt account.

I wanted to do more, like, for MasterSpockanort, KitKat, Taochan too, but I don't know what characters you like or sadly I don't know you well enough to draw something that would be actually right and enjoyable for ya ahhhh and also FudgemintGuardian sorry for the absence of a sexy Xemnas so yeah, you and idk others that I still don't know that well? but you all, everyone, receive a hug and an angry, tsundere stare from ME
YOUR MASTER
WORSHIP ME
findmeanattractiveguydammit
I hope I made your Valentine's Day less shitty! Baiii
I mean
Ha...
Happy Valentine's Day.

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Fairest of them All
  • In the Grid

Oh Grey... I don`know what to say...

you went all that trouble and did all these... It is very rare I get any these kinds of things, and I think I have not really gotten anything in Valentines Day. Thank you, for the bottom of my heart, thank you Grey. I have no reals skills or whatsoever so I am not sure if I can give you anything back. I hope my words of gratitude are enough.

Yes, I will worship! I don`t know any good looking dudes so I can`t help you with that, sorry. :D

You certainly made this valentines day less shittier. :)

EDIT:

Everyone`s cards are so accurate. Man this is so cool!

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
Oh I need nothing in return but a... reply... that's always nice > //////// > I'm really just happy to share these with you !
Yes, I will worship! I don`t know any good looking dudes so I can`t help you with that, sorry. :D

You certainly made this valentines day less shittier. :)

Too bad, right? *sigh* at least I got to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Gabriel Garko ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), watched Sanremo and... yeah, I want to forget the winning entry, me crais for that. My friend Rita also crais for that. Italy why. But that is not this thread's topic! Better forget, forget, ahh , ughhh....

THAT was the goal! GOOD!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Fairest of them All
  • In the Grid
*googles Gabriel Garko and Sanremo, since it uneducated and dosen`t know anything about them.*

I`ve been studying a bit. Still has to translate a Swedish chapter till tomorrow. D: But you`r artworks certainly lifted the mood. :D

I a really looking forward to others reactions to these.

Now to play Gravity Rush a little since staring at my laptop all day hurts my back.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
i log on to see you have made my day! you are really sweet darkgrey, thank you very much!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
  • No Name
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic
Oh my god, mine is gonna be my new avatar as soon as I get on my computer.
THANK YOU, I LOVE IT <3 You're sooo cute!!!!

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
*hugs chuman* there you go you meme prince =3=
The reason I chose Pikachu was, when I read your username, I always think of Pokemon, like, "what's this pokemon??" what pokemon are you chuman
had this in mind since months tbh, and then I just added a Tron-related design and a Lenny face, I knew it was perfect.

///to VoidGear

Yess, you can resize it and crop it and stuff, and then we can both fangirl over it ewe

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
:D

Without exaggeration, this is the best thing I've ever gotten on this holiday. And I actually haven't ALWAYS been a single nerdy artist.

This place is just the best. DGH is best artist.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
*hugs maryadavies* > w < ♥

//to Osprey
I'm so glad, I SO wanted to make this holiday have at least one good thing, hnn. I also haven't ALWAYS been a single nerdy artist, but heyyyy, screw the past right o 7 o

a-and these are just chibiissss stilll / ////////////// \

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
  • No Name
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic
I actually don't mind Valentine's Day too much, except that it's used to make chocolates and flowers three times as expensive as they are any other day of the year.

But this still made my day :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
i have become the lenny thanks to you. now whenever i make one of dem posts *points to avatar*

KingdomKey

Gold Member
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
DarkGrey Heroine said:
I wanted to do more, like, for MasterSpockanort, KitKat, Taochan too, but I don't know what characters you like or sadly I don't know you well enough to draw something that would be actually right and enjoyable for ya ahhhh
First off, Happy Valentine's Day to you and everyone here in this very thread! And thank you for being so thoughtful and sweet by thinking about us on this holiday! It's okay that you couldn't make anything for us! Even a shout out really makes our day. Although, I don't really speak for Taochan or MasterSpockanort, but I'm sure they're feeling the same way as I do about it. So thank you, DarkGrey Heroine! :) <3

Anagram

Banned
Awards
Pssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttt GREY! Kitkat likes Sebastian from Black Butler~ >3>