• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making Sense of the Xehanorts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I am referring to after Aqua saves him in which case, no, it does not.
and ill say it again.

yes it does. stop being stupid.
No shit Braig was expected to find MX- he just didn't think he'd find Terra in control.
u r seriously a huge moron if u actually think terra was in control ...
Or MX and Braig had conspired to work together after MX stole Terra's body and Terra uses the memory loss as a cop out.
yes because CLEARLY terra knows that he was going to lose his old memories or knowing that his body was going to get stolen.
I like how you state things definitively with zero proof.
like u? lol
hypocrite.
Why does someone else have to have brown eyes?
hmm....lets think this out einstein

if 2 people make up a person named xehanort and 1 has yellow eyes while the other has brown and the eye color = dominant it would explain why xehanort FAILS to have blue eyes and that is why u fail to look at.

if terra was dominant xehanort would have blue eyes, would he not? yellow eyes is NOT your normal eye color ffs. master xehanort had an eye color before yellow/falling into darkness which was BROWN.
Why can't that simply be a sign that the darkness diminished?
exactly what im saying.

mx is the dominant of xehanort apprentice. the reason why the yellow eyes faded away is because yellow eyes = falling/going into darkness. xehanort apprentice had no fuckin clue he was in darkness at the time at all thus making his eye color change to the DOMINANT person which was MASTER XEHANORT'S ORIGINAL EYE COLOR BEING BROWN.

It's like saying Braig's yellow eyes make no sense because they didn't come from someone else, when in actuality it's simply a matter of him using darkness.
holy shit.
u hav no clue what the hell ur saying now.
But, ok, going along with what you say, why would Xehanort's eye color become the same as MX's before he "fell into darkness"? What changed? Because that implies that MX lost his dark alignment, which isn't the case at all.
uh im not saying xehanort lost his darkness. im saying xehanort doesnt remember if he even fell into darkness. if u dont even remember and know that u fell into darkness and yellow eyes SPECIFICALLY means falling into darkness then ur eye color doesnt change. it all deals with his memories. it went to master xehanort original eye color which was BROWN.
lmao What are you talking about dude?
When AtW and the apprentices found Xehanort, he still had Terra hair.
After taking him in and making him an apprentice, he couldn't, gee, change his hairstyle?
what a lousy explanation.

"hi im terra and im going to change my hair style resembling to the man i fucking hate the most named master xehanort for no apparent reason even though my hair style is mine. of course ill change it fo no reason!"
Terra would do that because
"It just looks more refined. Undoubtedly the same reason why Dilan's hair is more tame."
horrible explanation.
While, yes, MX's hair does have similarities, that says absolutely nothing.
of course not!

and princess aurora = xehanort if similarites nothing especially on hair style.
You cannot say that Xehanort's hair looks the way it does because of MX without the possibility that it is that way because of Terra as well.
TERRA DOESNT HAVE THE 2 BANGS FALLING OFF EVER.

T

The Spoiler

Samhain, please gtfo, you are making no sense.

Grass, I really hope everything you typed in this thread comes true. You should send this to Nomura or something and ask him if you are right, and even if you arent and this isnt exactly what Nomura has in store, Nomura can use this instead.

αsiя

space coke
This cleared up alot but I believe Eraqus has some role with terranort since his heart is inside Terra's body

Allister Rose

French Lover
This cleared up alot but I believe Eraqus has some role with terranort since his heart is inside Terra's body

again we dont know eactle, the translation was a bit off on heartstations part and the other translation didnt even have eraqus involved

T

The Spoiler

...but this translation clearly has nothing to do with Eraqus heart being in Terra...

Awards
and ill say it again.

yes it does. stop being stupid.

Waiting for an explanation, saying "yes it does" constantly without backing your words means nothing.

No, it does not.

u r seriously a huge moron if u actually think terra was in control ...

holy shit.
u hav no clue what the hell ur saying now.

Zero substance, just an attack on my character.

yes because CLEARLY terra knows that he was going to lose his old memories or knowing that his body was going to get stolen.

What the fuck are you talking about dude?

First of all, and for the millionth time, stop saying that Terranort lost his memories as if it was fact. It was contested in Another Report for a reason.

And second of all, Terra has nothing to do with this, I have no idea what you think I'm saying.
I said: MX and Braig conspired, Braig knew MX would take over Terra, when Braig found Terranort he had no idea that Terra would in fact gain control again.

like u? lol
hypocrite.

I'm not.
This is all within the context of my theory- I concede that it's not a guaranteed fact. You, however...

hmm....lets think this out einstein

if 2 people make up a person named xehanort and 1 has yellow eyes while the other has brown and the eye color = dominant it would explain why xehanort FAILS to have blue eyes and that is why u fail to look at.

You're still under the assumption in your own premise that Xehanort did, for a fact have brown eyes.
Eye color isn't necessarily an indicator of dominance, it's also alignment, which, if you were reading, is what I was talking about.

if terra was dominant xehanort would have blue eyes, would he not? yellow eyes is NOT your normal eye color ffs. master xehanort had an eye color before yellow/falling into darkness which was BROWN.

Like saying, "If Terra was dominant, his skin would be white, his hair would be brown," when I already explained that this is not always the case, eg Rikunort.

The brown eyes is to make it ambiguous. It's to show that, yes, something about Terranort is different than when they first found him, but what? He no longer has the yellow eyes of MX, but not the blue eyes of Terra (which would be a dead giveaway), so who's in charge? I am merely interpreting it as an indication that Terra is in charge, but still moderately affected by darkness.

mx is the dominant of xehanort apprentice. the reason why the yellow eyes faded away is because yellow eyes = falling/going into darkness. xehanort apprentice had no fuckin clue he was in darkness at the time at all thus making his eye color change to the DOMINANT person which was MASTER XEHANORT'S ORIGINAL EYE COLOR BEING BROWN.

uh im not saying xehanort lost his darkness. im saying xehanort doesnt remember if he even fell into darkness. if u dont even remember and know that u fell into darkness and yellow eyes SPECIFICALLY means falling into darkness then ur eye color doesnt change. it all deals with his memories. it went to master xehanort original eye color which was BROWN.

Right, so it changed to brown because MX didn't remember if he was dark?
Retarded.
Buddy, whether he remembers or not, it doesn't make him any less dark. Yellow eyes means excessive darkness, he was still excessively dark.

"hi im terra and im going to change my hair style resembling to the man i fucking hate the most named master xehanort for no apparent reason even though my hair style is mine. of course ill change it fo no reason!"

First, in Terra's eyes, MX is bald, lol. He wouldn't know what MX's hair is like.
And second, bangs=/=hairstyle, only part of it.

I don't see what the big deal is with him slicking his bangs back.

horrible explanation.

Just as bad of an explanation as to why Dilan's hair looks different.
A HAIRCUT? INCONCEIVABLE.

of course not!

and princess aurora = xehanort if similarites nothing especially on hair style.

Ignored what I said, like usual.

TERRA DOESNT HAVE THE 2 BANGS FALLING OFF EVER.

So what?
Ansem SoD doesn't have any bangs at all, doesn't mean his hair isn't similar to, say Xemnas' or Terra's.

Stop using bangs as some sort of incrimination.
And stop trolling, bra.

Enxash

OK, OK, can i just give my honest opinion on this? Grass, i agree with absolutely everything in the OP. Flawless, best theory i've ever read on KHI.
You, however, Samhain... I seriously think you just need to be quiet. Please. The retorts you're giving have no basis, no support behind them. They epicfail.
And really, hasn't it been confirmed that keyblade wielders have blue eyes? Like, excluding when they fall into darkness of course. So, wouldn't it be safe to say MX would've had blue eyes too? Look at the evidence- Roxas, Namine, Sora, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Eraqus(though, i'm not positive about him), even Riku, albeit a slightly different shade.
And y'know, Terranort can't weild a Keyblade for whatever reason, after he stabbed himself with MX's keyblade, which is incidently, around the time his eyes change colour, i believe?
And srsly, i on't know why his hairstyle is such a massive problem >.> I mean, like Grass said, It's ot so abnormal to change one's hair, for all we know, it could be something like Retcon?

chex

I think since both Terras and MX's Heart are in Terra's body their hearts share the same memories, just like how Sora envisioned Kairi's memory of her grandmother. Terra gained control of the Terranort body and envisioned MX's past. He found out MX's plan with Braig through MX's memory so he made himself look like Young MX to fool with Braig.

What do you think?

Enxash

I think since both Terras and MX's Heart are in Terra's body their hearts share the same memories, just like how Sora envisioned Kairi's memory of her grandmother. Terra gained control of the Terranort body and envisioned MX's past. He found out MX's plan with Braig through MX's memory so he made himself look like Young MX to fool with Braig.

What do you think?

OMG perfect, dude omgsh

I wish you had posted this sooner to save everyone else the trouble of the whole Grass-Samhain thing.

State

Awards
MX stated that Terra's heart started to become another part of his, what if during this process, a lot of one another appearance changed due to fusing together? Just making a shot in the dark.

Enxash

MX stated that Terra's heart started to become another part of his, what if during this process, a lot of one another appearance changed due to fusing together? Just making a shot in the dark.

BAHAHAH as much as i like this too, i couldn't help think of Dragon Ball. Shame on me, shame on me. tidas

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Braig never says he would kill him if he was Terra, at least as far as I'm aware. He just says he'd keep follow Xehanort, no matter who was in control. Er... sort of. That's the best way I can explain it.

Personally I don't think Xehanort has any memories of being Terra or Master Xehanort. In fact it would have to be that way based on the Ansem Reports unless they retconned it heavily. I think they're both there in equal amounts fighting under the surface.

αsiя

space coke
Braig never says he would kill him if he was Terra, at least as far as I'm aware. He just says he'd keep follow Xehanort, no matter who was in control. Er... sort of. That's the best way I can explain it.

Personally I don't think Xehanort has any memories of being Terra or Master Xehanort. In fact it would have to be that way based on the Ansem Reports unless they retconned it heavily. I think they're both there in equal amounts fighting under the surface.
Lissar you spoiled yourself?
I thought you weren't
Well if you already saw the secret ending
Is there any corrections so I can be sure

chex

YouTube - Birth by sleep secret ending pt1

Start at 2:50 and put captions on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back