• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making a YouTube channel/gaming community!! Join Team Destiny now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

508jprice

Hi it's Jordan here and I'm here to announce some news today that I thought might interest some of the members on this website. Me and a group of friends are starting a gaming community and a YouTube channel covering all sorts of things from gaming competitions to top 10 videos to user recommended videos and more! Each of the leaders will be focusing on different aspects of different games. I myself will have my section of the YouTube page focused primarily on Kingdom hearts related news, live streams, top 10 videos, tips and Easter eggs, and much much more! This is something I've been thinking about doing for a while and the pieces are just starting to come into place so I just wanted to give everyone in this community the opportunity to follow our journey and join the Team Destiny collective! Feel free to ask any questions/discuss any ideas you guys have for the kingdom hearts portion of the account. And also be sure to follow my account on here to stay tuned for updates on the release of the channel and the eventual release of a community website where our goal will be to unite all users who have the same passion for gaming as us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back