• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make up your Own KH2 World!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond_Dust

(Can someone sticky this?) There was a thread like this a while back when I first joined, so I'll make a new one! The world doesn't have to be Disney/Square Enix related, it can be a book, TV Show, Website (Like Homestar Runner or Neopets), Video Game, Movie, ANYTHING!

Here is one of my worlds, a world for POKEMON!
There is a Party Member specific to this World, Pikachu!
With Donald's Magic, Sora is Turned into a Furret, Donald is turned into a Taillow, and Goofy is Turned into a Machoke (Google search these Pokemon).
Intro to this world (translated from Poke-Talk)
Sora: *Looks at himself in puddle* Donald! What did you do?
Goofy: Macho, Macho, Macho MA-AN!
Donald: Just trying to get us to fit in!
Pikachu:*bumps into Sora and company* The Heartless are coming! RUN!
Sora, Donald, and Goofy: *get out weapons and beat up a bunch of Heartless*
Meowth: GREAT! THE HEARTLESS HAVE BEEN DEFEATED! WHY YOU TWERPS! *calls out some friends, to be more precise, Cacturne and Arbok)
Cacturne: What is it, boss?
Arbok: Who are those brats with the Pikachu?
Sora: Sora!
Donald: Donald!
Goofy: Goofy!

BOSS FIGHT! Meowth, Cacturne, and Arbok
The rection command with Arbok's head is funny, yet weird. Dodge the Snake Pokemon's bites and you won't get Poisoned! Also Watch out for Cacturne's arms! Meowth will scratch you and throw bombs, so keep avoding them and beat them up when you get the chance!

You may now move around in the world of Pokemon!

Final Boss of world: Mewtwo (in armor)

Prizes for sealing Keyhole: Pokeball Keyblade, Bluebeak Staff, Headcrest Shield, Mew Summon

Diamond_Dust

I'd HATE to bump, but I have another IDEA!
A world for Chao (yes, those cute things from Sonic games)
When they arrive at this world, Sora, Donald and Goofy Automatically become an appropriate Chao based on the 3 classic Sonic Characters (Sora is a Sonic Chao, Donald is a Tails Chao, and Goofy is a Knuckles Chao).
There are no battles in this world, but there IS a keyhole, which you have to find by doing mini games.
You get noe prizes for sealign this Keyhole, but you get the Chaos Chao Trio Summon (Neutral, Hero, and Dark Chaos Chao) in a mini-game.

T

TwilightBlitz7

Star Ocean World

Party member Fayt or Albel

Donald and Goofy get new threads similar to a combonation of soras KH2 and and their own outfit from fayt

U can train against fayt or albel

Albel: you can fight him alone or with donald and goofy he uses his katana not as deptly as sephiroth but pretty close he uses his claw as well as ed uses his automail he run around the arena attackin close up and far away with his magic calw
you reciecve an Ancient Star Dragon keyblade

Fayt: he fights equally with sora and in combos and symbology
his reaction coomand agaisnt him is goin into a analog rotating button smasher fight sequence (always different)

you recieve Star ocean keyblade
fayt teaches u the power of destuction 2nd visit

tag team attack with albel dragon seal

albel holds his sword with his claw and shoot dragons out while sora uses his door sealin ability as an attack

Tag team with fayt

Fayt and Sora go into a circle with the destruction symbol and the kingdom hearts symbol and fire magic bullets every where

Boss luther and Heartless fused with the convictors

valormode1991

A FATAL FRAME WORLD MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. SHIVER IN TERROR TO THE POWER OF MY KEYBLADE/CAMERA AS I KICK GHOST @$$:p

dark_light13

for the Chrono Cross world you get Serge or Glen in your party.

the bosses in the world are LYnx, Time devouerer, Fate and Lavos.

A hidden boss would be Dario ( glens brother)

the keyblade you would get from the world would be the Mastermune.

a double team move would be the X drive with either Serge or Glen.

For the Inuyasha world you would get Inuyasha in your party.

bosses would be Neraku, and the band of 7 and Riokutsei.

Shishomaru would be a side boss and be extreemly strong.

the keyblade you would recieve would be the tesaiga keyblade.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
If i were to create an independent world...i'd call it ash town. It's like an empty city wiht buildings slowly crumbling into oblivion. As though there had been a great war on this world. One that the Heartless have won. But most recently, one of the most powerful Heartless ever resides here. Banished by his creator....

Diamond_Dust

I have an idea for a world for the movie Dinosaur!
Aladar can be your party member!
With more of Donald's Magic, Sora becomes a Lemur, Donald turns himself into a Pteranodon, and Goofy becomes a Triceratops.
This world is large, and has three bosses, the Carnotaur (with some raptors), a Nobody similar to a very big crocodile, and a giant Heartless made of rock, the first being the last boss of the world before sealing the keyhole.
Prizes for beatign this world:
Fossilizer Keyblade
Prehistoria Staff
Horned Wonder Shield

The intro to this world
Sora: Where are we?
Goofy: Look!
Donald: WAAAK METEORS!
Aladar: Follow me!
Others: *follows*
Right after tihs intro is the rock Heartless boss thingy.

KingdomSealer

There could be a world for the Emporor's New Groove.
Llama Kusko could be your party member.
Sora could be a llama, Donald a parrot, and Goofy a turtle (as always)

The bosses could be the panthers in that jungle(1), Kronk with squirrel heartless(2), and Yzma with a big heartless that she keeps changing with magic potions (3)(this battle is similar to Clayton and Stelth Sneak in KH)

Prizes for beating world:
Beat Striker Keyblade-Sora
Dancing Stars Staff-Donald
Groove Smasher Shield-Goofy

onewingangel2004

In the darkest recesses of your nightmares...
In keeping with the Disney tradition, I was thinking how about worlds based on old Disney TV shows from the late 80s/early90s. One example in Duck Tales. Donald is reunited with his Uncle Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, and Louie would have a shop in Duckburg, and your world-specific party member would be Gyro as his cyborg superhero alias (I forget his name). Pete could be the boss. Another world would be Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers. CnD would hop out of the Gummi Ship with the party and they would count as one person as your world-specific party member. The boss would be the evil Fat Cat. Finally, one, the one I would want the most, would be based off of Darkwing Duck. You could team-up with Darkwing to fight his evil counterpart, the Negaduck.

DannyKilla

Man if someone would do a naruto world id give em a rep point! naruto is the $Hizzle

T

TwilightBlitz7

Naruto World

Partners:Naruto and for for Saskue fans (i personally hate saskues guts)Saskue as a party member

World Land of Great Ninja & Forest of Death

Train with Kakashi: Kakashi uses his Sharingan to determine how to block your attacks the only way to beat him is to put Naruto and Saskue in your party and have a triple team attack

Co-op with Naruto: Naruto screams i will be the best believe it Sora says i'll help you Naruto gathers a lot of chakra and sora gather MP and u do a crazy rush attack and rapidly press X and O to attack all enemies on the screen or single the attack on one enemy

Co-op with Saskue Saskue uses the sharingan to copy a keyblade made of Chakra and sora and saskue attack enemies with soras cast spells and saskues uses jutsus

Weapons and accessories: Sharingan chain it has the symbol of the sharingan and it allows sora to press triangle and X together to copy an attack to use on the enemy

Keychain Sacred Scroll it allows sora to maintain a longer drive that combines magic AND
strength

ill be back soon to make some bosses

FigmentJedi

KingdomSealer said:
There could be a world for the Emporor's New Groove.
Llama Kusko could be your party member.
Sora could be a llama, Donald a parrot, and Goofy a turtle (as always)

The bosses could be the panthers in that jungle(1), Kronk with squirrel heartless(2), and Yzma with a big heartless that she keeps changing with magic potions (3)(this battle is similar to Clayton and Stelth Sneak in KH)

Prizes for beating world:
Beat Striker Keyblade-Sora
Dancing Stars Staff-Donald
Groove Smasher Shield-Goofy
Why not have the plot of the world add elements of the old plotline where Yzma wanted to block out the sun.

Oh and how about a Phantom Manor(the Disneyland Paris Haunted Mansion) world with Melanie(the Bride) as the party member. The main areas of the world would be the town of Thunder Mesa outside the Mansion and include Thunder Mountain(where a giant golden Heartless boss would appear). In the Manor itself, you would fight the Phantom twice(the main villian of the ride in the Graveyard as his skeletal form and at the edge of Phantom Canyon in Zombie form) and a massive Heartless in the Ballroom(maybe similar to the Dark Stalker in Beast's Castle).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back