• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make Some Noise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

metrifyx

Hey guys. Um. I've never made a tag before, and I wanted to try so badly. It ended up being a really cool experience, and I plan to tag more in the future. I guess I'll let it speak for itself:

cltag1final2.png

resources:

YouTube - ‪2NE1 - CLAP YOUR HANDS ( [0:36]
Fractal Pack 3 by ~greentunic on deviantART

I'd love some cnc, if you have the time. <3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
For a first effort, that's really good! It's nice to see a light source happening there, and also a focal point. The text is a little bit iffy, because it takes away from the focal a bit, and there isn't much flow really, but that can't be helped if you're using those bubble fractals. Regardless, very good effort :3 I hope you keep making more pieces!

metrifyx

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'll play around with the text some more and see what I can come up with, and I'll also remember to pay attention to the flow more.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
If this is your first attempt, it's absolutely fantastic. You got the lighting very well. I'm not the biggest fan of the text, but it's not terrible. Only thing i would suggest is to try and crop some of the tag from the top so it touches the top of her head or just above.

Great work, i'd love to see more from you.

metrifyx

If this is your first attempt, it's absolutely fantastic. You got the lighting very well. I'm not the biggest fan of the text, but it's not terrible. Only thing i would suggest is to try and crop some of the tag from the top so it touches the top of her head or just above.

Great work, i'd love to see more from you.

Thank you so much! I'll definitely try cropping it.

I'll certainly make more tags when I have the time! Thanks again. <3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

oh you didn't mean that.

=w=

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Holy Crap this is a great first attemp, great lighting. Even though there isn't no definite flow it still works really, really well. The text could go, and as Cloud said croping it would be better too.

metrifyx

Holy Crap this is a great first attemp, great lighting. Even though there isn't no definite flow it still works really, really well. The text could go, and as Cloud said croping it would be better too.

Oh, thank you! <3

I cropped it, and I think it looks much better. I ended up removing the text completely, because I couldn't find a way to make it work (it feels kind of empty, though. ;^;). This was definitely a great learning experience, and I'll try to remember all of the helpful feedback you all gave me for future tags.

cltag1final3.png

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Oh, thank you! <3

I cropped it, and I think it looks much better. I ended up removing the text completely, because I couldn't find a way to make it work (it feels kind of empty, though. ;^;). This was definitely a great learning experience, and I'll try to remember all of the helpful feedback you all gave me for future tags.

cltag1final3.png
Your second attempt is really good as well. It is a little empty, but it works. You are always welcome here to post your stuff:3

O

Oberon

This is wonderful for a first. Please make more.

My only issue is the "come on" behind the "make some noise" type.

metrifyx

Thank you, and I definitely will! <3

Yeah, the text in general was really bothering me. I'm going to have to work on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back