• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAKE or BREAK : THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [sign-ups & ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Kam: .... Kaaay, so I'm into those kinda things, yeah. But in doses, bro. Doses. Can't have that insanity all at once. It's unhealthy.

umhm, set... fire...? Ugh, you're effing with me again, aren't you? stop kidding like that or I'll seriously have to start punching you. //lightly punches in the shoulder anywayyy.

(Y'hear that bros and bro-ettes? Moondaaaay. get to choppin' chop chop~ Annnd, I vote for random drawing! on another nooote, dkjhdfkjs amg this crack rp'ing is great fuuun woooo.
EDIT: AND OMNI. OMNI I SEE YOU. YOU COME BACK HERE WITH GEN. IT WAS FUN WITH GENDOU IN THE PAR-TAY.)

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"It might not do anything for Kam, but it'll do wonders for me. Come now, 'Princess,' let's have some fun. I'll show you where the world really ends."

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
EWS: Accepted! I quite like your new character xD

------------

Kage: Gurl, your punches are whimpy. I thought you were a badass Gamemaster ;D And duh, 'course I'm messing with ya. It's what I do best, sweetheart~ And phfttttt, is "Gendou-san" here gonna show you a whole new world, too? (*imagines Gendou and Kam dressed up like Aladdin and Jasmine* ......ugh no please)

(If no one else votes, then random drawing it is! I'll draw names after all the templates are up xD And ahsdofisahdo yosh, this crack rp is the bestest~ ;w;)

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
EWS: Accepted! I quite like your new character xD

(If no one else votes, then random drawing it is! I'll draw names after all the templates are up xD And ahsdofisahdo yosh, this crack rp is the bestest~ ;w;)

D'awww shucks thank you :] I worked hard XD (notreallyiwasjustreallylazy)

I'm too indicisive to do anything! Maybe we can just find partners since thats kinda how it happened in TWEWY? :O

Awards
Kam: ...Pause. Number one, no "sweetheart". Christ. 'Kammie', 'Kammie-chan', hell, even 'Princess' is fine. Just. Please. None of that 'sweetheart' crap? And, two. //kicks torso dfksjdh Not. wimpy.

Oh. And Gendou. My candy supply's become... tragically short lately. Any ideas...?

((woop woop nother character~ and bestesttt? If you say so, bro. we ain't even doing much tho. 8c))

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
EWS: You're quite welcome! c: And yeah, that'll work, as long as we have an equal number of players xD For the Gamemaster, though, I'll just draw a name most likely.

Oh and I updated Kage's template a bit~ Not anything remotely interesting, but he is now half-Japanese, half-Hispanic, and veryvery sexy ;3

-----------------

Kage: (phfttttt, what's wrong with sweetheart? >.> what about sweetie? can't call ya that, huh?!) *is kicked* AHGAHYOUFREAKIN-- *grumblegrumble* Alright, I take it back. Sheesh! >__> (Oh and whatchu want Gendou to do? I bet you wanna suck Gendou's-- *slapped*)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nivis: lulz why thank yewwww c: Rhap and Omni are hilarious xD (dunno 'bout me, but they're both awesomeee :D)

And it's the deadline for the templates! >0< I'll message everyone who hasn't posted their's yet (...once i figure out who reserved a spot. ergh i'm terrible, forgive meeeee xD;;). Please, PLEASE​ post them up by today if you've already reserved a spot! Thanks! :>

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Forgive me for double posting, but would anyone be up for starting the RP in a day or two? We don't have a ton of people, but I'm not sure if we're going to xD We've got enough players, though!

Awards
d'aww, wolf, we're just... playing round? herp. xD
and ohohohoo this Asian-mix melting pot we've got going on! Tis fantastic. (omni totes started it.)
and RENA YOU ARE P COOL TOO OKAY. okay. ermmm, but I guess I wouldn't mind starting this week? but still prolly won't reply till the weekend... either way. at the start of the game Kam will totes be playing (dancedancerevolutionmmhmm) arcade games. fosho. neglecting her responsibilities as an Officer. tsktskkk

----

Kam:
//looks Kage and Gen up and down while putting on a thinking faiis. Hm, but you and Gendou are too tall. And ooh, hey, y'know what they say about tall guys. //holds thumb and index fingers mere centimeters apart.

you two're compensating for something, aren't you? c8<

Nivisthewolf

I'm up for starting :3 this is gonna be awesome!
BTW: I've been updating Nivis' template so there's more details about him. just throwing that out there.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rhap: (lulz we're not playing around, this is srs bsns! >:0) And lulz I changed up Kage's race a bit 'cause I like multi-racial stuff like that P: Not sure if Omni had anything to do with it, but regardless, KAGE'S SHMEXY NAOS~ :>

EWS: KKL is still joining in, but he doesn't have wifi access currently, so I'm giving him until Friday to post his template. More Reapers would be greatly appreciated, though! (Specifically Harriers, since we have none xD;) I was hoping to get two more players before we start, but it's not a necessity.

Okies, I'll start the RP this weekend, only because I'm waiting on KKL's template and because I want to see if we can get a few more people. Plus, it'll be easier for everyone to post on the weekend, too! c: (At least I hope xD)

----------------

Kage: ...... *stares at Kam. Then at her fingers. Then at Kam.* ......BITCH I WILL CUT YOU D8< *pulls out gun, conveniently out of his pants. what it was doing that, NO ONE KNOWS owo* (...with a gun. hey, it makes sense >.>) I KNEW YOU JUST WANTED GENDOU'S... y'know. duh >:l

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Sorry for the lackingness in this people currently working off a phone.

"The power is yet unknown"

Name: Melissa Irdium aka Grave

Ranking: Conductor

Cause of Death: Impaled by a umbrella.... murder.

Powers: Seoltaí Spider Web : Underneath Just like the originally Conductor Graves powers transcend through both her human and noise form sometimes fusing the two together. In a easy aspect Graves element is lightning her full ability however is to entangle her enemies in their own power by ripping through their osn attacks and converting them into a web like rope material that for her become a multi tool qiuet easily as a whip, web, cocoon.... anything really possible in her control. The materials strength however depends on her opponent strength as well as the concentration of the attack. The more powerful and concentrated the more silk and higher density Grave can make it into. Now in her more elemental attribute powers Grave clearly commands a form of the almighty and silent power lightning a ability thats as silent as it is deadly. She can eject it from her hands, create energy bolts, barriers, and with those mainy status effects.As her nickname in the olds days implied she was the Tortures Widow... and owned up to the name well when fighting players. Also on a side note Grave can consume her webs to power herself up and heal from wounds. Outside of her noise form Grave can actually summon four spider legs on her back to move faster at unbelieved speeds and agility. Her umbrella also acts as a weapon able to take on even bladed attacks.

Noise Form: Elettricità Arachnid to be revealed unless TR disagrees.... my reasoning being simply because shes the conductor.

Appearance: Couldnt refrain XD sorry Rena

Personality: A soothing, intellectual, and very gothic appearing woman. That is usually peoples first response after meeting Melissa and its a very dead on subscription of the woman. Her voice alone though quiet is very drawing to all who hear it even making most question how such a frail seeming woman could ever be the conductor. Melissa's soft blue eyes give off a motherly glow while her gothic clthing gives a more teenage appearance to the older woman. Melissa is always seen with a sulken smile and her signature umbrella believed to be her weapon of choice while she observes the games, and travels to her favorite story of a certain Lapin design. Melissa towards the reapers whoever is a woman always prepared for strategic situations, and the call for arms when things get to insane in the game yet due to her ruling as conductor such incidences havent happened in a long while since she was made replacement of the last conductor.

Bio: Six years ago the woman who called hersef Grave was originally known as Melissa a born and raised Shibuya Citizen who worked in her favorite story Lapin Angelique. Being friends with only Princess K(Story owner) due to her required tastes in fashion there were many a days the girl found herself alone most of the time. Of course she didn't mind this for she got to be herself, and truely loved her friendship with PK... yet when it felt like the rest of the world tried to reject you.... well mentally.... it got to you. No matter what though Melissa kept true to herself even if she was seen as strange or different by most peoples standards.... even her parents.

This continued session of a never ending cycle of lonelyness however would slowly find itself eating more and more at her heart until one day she saw something that would legitamtely end her strife. She had been setting up the store to be closed when suddenly a robber across the street had taken place a original case of guy stealing a girls purse and running off like some badass. Well what the guy hadnt expected was a random umbrella in the face while he ran past Melissa... yet what Melissa didn't know was how strung up this guy was... and how easily his temper was lit. Ina flash the man had attacked Melissa with her own umbrella... and before melissa could react... she felt cold.... it wasn't long before she realized why.... the man had impaled her with her own sharply tipped umbrella.... the world around her closed fast as she heard here best friend PK scream. After that Melissa would find herself traped in the reset and currently recovering reaper games. She also found out the teenaged boy who had killed her had been shot to death by the cops and had to entered the games. In a ironic twist of fate she and him were in the same game... thankfully however they were not partners.... though in the end that didn't matter for one way or another she would use the game to get back at the man for forcing her to turn in her memories with PK. For those who still remembered the ending was brutal for the lowly theif who had turned to murder to escape a fate he though he had control.... due to her revenge she had also ended the partner who ranw ith the man.... and that in response made her realize her monstrous actions.... when the game was over she was one of a few elected to return to the living... yet she decided to stay... for she was now inb her mind no different from the guy who had killed her.... the rest of her story.... well its quiet clear how well a monster she apparently is.... or think she is.

Theme Song: "The Last Firstborn Listen Redux (TwilightChrono Remix)"

Quote: "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KKL: Nyeh, it's fine so far! xD I'll accept it once it's finished~ c:

Also I went ahead and drew names for the Gamemaster. To preface it... I literally drew names out 7 times and got the same two names on all of the draws xD I may draw the names again, but I will let everyone know who the week's Gamemaster is when the RP starts~ :> (unless you guys want to know now, in which case, I'll post it up xD)

Awards
tellmetellmetellme WHO IS THE GAMEMASTER? urgh. can (not) waittt, dude.

Kam: l.o.l. u mad?

seriously though. keep referring to me and gendou like that.

and I'll kick you in yer jewels.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the gamemaster's gonna be... uhh... okies, after drawing 8 more times and using a different hat, this week's gamemaster is... (drum roll please~ O:)

Kage! (i FEEL LIKE I CHEATED LULZ. WHY HAT WHY XD;;) Have fun with Mr. Lazy this week~ :>

Also... the RP started c: i am excite!

-------------

Kage: lulz you suck at trolling, sweetheart. <3 And bitch please, I do what I want! I don't care if you're... cute... I am going to do whatever I want and you ain't gonna shtap me. >:l Neither is Mr... fancy over here. *waves to Gendou*

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"If you're so intent on working your mouth so much, I have something you can work it on, sweetheart."

Awards
Kam: Gendou, please. Dear god, let's not go there. ('sides. I'm pretty sure I've handled candy larger than whatever you've got.)
//meanwhile. TOTES IGNORING KAGE.

god you guys.
just.
l o l.
dkjhdj but rprprp thread's uppp suh-weet. hafta.. reply to other stuff though before I work on Kammy. eff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back