• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MAKE or BREAK : THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [sign-ups & ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Nivisthewolf: Accepted! (And awesome theme song, by the way c:) I would highly suggest adding a few more pins, though; maybe just some random ones from the game? It might be hard to attack with one pin after a while.

@EWS: .....i had completely forgot about that XD; Oops. But, to start, there's a limit of 5 pins. You can have less than that and you can have more pins, but your character is only able to use the 5 pins that you list. (You can list extra pins in the "Other" section of the template~)

And Kusari's bio is done! Currently working on Kage's, but I'll try to get it up tonight or tomorrow ;w; Sorries for the delay! Also, do you guys want me to pair the characters up into partners (I can draw names out of a hat or something) or would you rather just find partners at the start?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay so we can only use the 5 pins we list, and any other pins we have is kinda like decoration? :O
Yup! The others are for decoration/collecting, I guess~ ;w; It kinda follows the mechanics of the game, where you can collect pins but can only use a certain amount during fights. Feel free to switch 'em out, too! c:

oooh, KAGE~ hurry uuupUP!

i've missed that bastard. 8D
lmaooooo i bet he misses you too XD (or just kam. supahsecretotpshush >0>;)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
there :3 ive added more pins :3
Okies! >w< Thankies!

OKAY I am almost done! I just have to finish that pesky bio....
Okies! c: Just post it up whenever you're finished~!

amggg

I lament how oblivious I was in the first TWEWY rp; kage's hints genuinely flew over my head as well as kam's.

pffft
lmaoooooo I'm pretty sure it wasn't really obvious XD But now Kage's gonna be like "*slides over* HEY GUUUUURL WHATCHU DOIN' YOU'RE LOOKIN' FINE TODAY ;D" 'cause... he's Kage XD

Awards
ljhjkjhkjh no Kage nooo. xD

Kam does not approve of your flirtatious shenanigans.

it needs more chaos.

it needs more Gendou.

C8

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
LMAOOOOOO

Kage:
But Kammie-chan, I thought you liked me! ;A; BUT I SEE HOW IT IS, YOU LIKE THAT SON OF A BITCH AND NOT SOMEONE BADASS LIKE MYSELF >:l I'M EFFIN' AWESOME AND YOU PICK THAT ASSHOLE.

(oh goodness, pardon kage's language owo)

Awards
Kam: woahwoahwoahwhaaaa? picking, who said anything about picking? gendou's just more entertaining.
when he's not stealing my candy, the @!#@$@&*...
and pfft you awesome? christ, you must be delusional.

this has now officially turned into
~~** c r a c k **~~~
//sparkle-fingers

....holy crap what're we doing? xD

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kage: Um, 'cuse me? looooool, Gendou's about as entertaining as a brick wall having a staring contest (and yes that makes perfect sense). And DAMN STRAIGHT, 'COURSE I'M AWESOME! What the eff are you thinkin', sweetheart?! >.>

......oh. gendou. Hiiiiiii :D *waves* Whoa, "son of a bitch"? You? NO, never! I was talking about... uhh... Minamimoto! Yeah, remember him? That good ol' freakin... err... math freak? Yeah, Kammie over here fangirled so bad over that guy, didn't ya, Kammie? ;D

(lmao oh dear, well crack makes everything better, i guess? xD just go with it, rhap!)

Awards
Kam: ... ... ... errrrrr, no no. It's 'Kam'. Not 'sweetheart', Mr. Fragrance.

And, heyheyyy, don't change the subject now that Gendou's here! (grumbles quietly: fffff yousworeyou'dnevertellanyonethatyouuu)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kage: ...um, Mr. Fragrance? 'cuse me, Princess, where'd ya get that one from? (nahithinki'llkeepexploitingtheshitoutofthis ;D) Sooooo... Gendou, I heard someone's takin' a li'l liking to ya~ c:

(Oh and I finally finished my templates XD; I'm so sorry that they took so long! But I'll post them up once I figure out what the eff is wrong with the spoiler tags ;~;)

Awards
Kam: your name, stupid. Yo-shi-duuuh? Fragrance? Geez.

... and I certainly hope you're not implying me. pfft 'cause that's a lie.

((yeeee, ldhdjfkdf I can't wait to seee 'emmm. eff, and oh crap, I surely hope Kam is correct about that~ yoshida does mean fragrance, rightriiight?)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kage: Oh. Ohhh. ....phft, you call that an insult, Princess?

And welp, you're the only girl in the damn room and I, for sure, am not gay. Ain't me, so who else could it be? :D

(lulz yeah close enough XD wiki said it means fragrant ricefield and something else involving a ricefield, so it works! i picked it 'cause it sounded cool and unlike him ;w; AND FINALLY GOT THE TEMPLATES

Also we need to pick up the pace on the templates ;~; The thread was started a while ago and we haven't even started... I might put up a deadline for templates just so you guys know :c)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards
Kam: //purses lips and kicks Kage in the knee.

Shut up, Kaoru.

Annnd. I don't
like him. Guy's an explosion - pretty to watch at a distance. But. I'd rather not get caught up in his... destructive-y-ness, thank you. (Ain't nobody got time for that.) He's a train wreck.
To think he's got eyes on the Composer seat... that he actually wants to run this Reaper gig. Mercy.

(ooohh, deadlines! dundunduuuun. and gaaah, kusari's and kage's tempsss~ yay, this is all (almost) coming togetherrrr <3)

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kage: *ish kicked* GAHH, DAMMIT KAMMIE! D:< No, you shut up! (...bitch. >__>) Oh and I dunno, you seem to be the type of girl who likes those kinds of guys. With their explosions and bullshit. (hey kam, if i set stuff on fire, does that mean you'll... y'know...)

(Yosh, deadlines! :D mwahaha! And lulz yup, eet's so exciting! ;w; The deadline will be Monday the 25th for those who have already claimed a spot. If you're just joining in, there is no deadline for you guys~ We can start around that time, I believe, depending on if we have enough players. Also, assuming that (for now) the game only lasts a week, who should be the Gamemaster? Should I just draw a random name? xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back