• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

make new mebers of the organasation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
yo yo yo homies

I think it's time for you the fans to see for yourself... all I want is new gorganasation

ex:name- dexin
weapon or power-hand to hand fighting,timetravel
superattack- death trap 101
relastion-new unknown member
allies(optional)-diz and geu
and maybe a storyline to your unknown;)

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
what does gorganasation mean?
but here is my unknown! (i'm serious about wanting the definition)

name: Hexia
element: fire
weapon: two long swords
allies: none, she works alone
description: dressed in usual org garb, with short jet black hair, black eyes, and tan skin.
bio: After becoming a unknown, she was obbsessed with honing her skills, locking herself up in her room, and becoming a force to be reconed with. When she got her first assignment she fullfilled it with such ease, even though her opponent had such power, that she shocked everyone. She continued to practice her element, learning new ways to decimate her opponents. Practicing her sword skills, learning new strategys, and techniques. She still practices, still trains, and is yet to be deafeted, even by the other members.

Lock_On

Well I'm serious about telling you the answer lol! He meant organization, not gorganasaton.

Joker Boi_No.12

lightbreeze said:
Name: Alex
Weapon: Deathscyth
Speical Attack: Grim Rippers Death Hand
Allies: Diz, Riku, Mickey, Axel, and BHK
Story: wants to kill Larxene and to see how strong Sora and the gang is.

I like her, but then i dont like her! I am guessing she is hotter than larxene. I dunno I would have to see her in action. NICE IDEA!

black acid

Heros need Villains
I know that I allready made a post about this topic but I just wanted to do one more.

name-mix
wepons-your heart(the power to manipulate the darkness in your heart)
element-darkness(of course)
ultimate attack-darkness falls
allies-sora,namine,micky
looks-mouhawk hair, unknown rain coat, black eyes, dark skin (some what like ansem),tall and a tad bit fat.

black acid

Heros need Villains
kerobaroes said:

description: dressed in usual org garb, with short jet black hair, black eyes, and tan skin.
bio: After becoming a unknown, she was obbsessed with honing her skills, locking herself up in her room, and becoming a force to be reconed with. When she got her first assignment she fullfilled it with such ease, even though her opponent had such power, that she shocked everyone. She continued to practice her element, learning new ways to decimate her opponents. Practicing her sword skills, learning new strategys, and techniques. She still practices, still trains, and is yet to be deafeted, even by the other members.
cool me like alot

black acid

Heros need Villains
kerobaroes said:

me like's alot me thinks that your character should meet me character mix:D

black acid

Heros need Villains
oh god I've got a brainstrom

name-jax
gender-male
age-unknown(some assmue roughly about 32)
weopons0-kcubakina(japonse wire with niddle on the loose end that doesn't break and can be attacted to your hands)
elements-mana aka light magic
allies-riku and king mickey
look's-wear's glasses and uniform, black skin tune, rad anime eyes,skin and love's puppy's.

Last edited:

kingmickey

name: Musashi
weapon: katana
allies: mickey, riku
description: wears a clothes for samurai and uses a katana
bio: he was summon by queen minnie to find the king when he met the king he was recruited to the organization to help the king defeat the heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back