• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make It or Break It

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I hate Lauren. Summer's warned her repeatedly not to act the way she does, and she does it anyway. And I think Carter should've told Kaylie about his thing with Lauren right after it happened.

Carter: I can't believe you're doing gymnastics moves in front of other guys at a party! *goes and does Lauren*

-.- wooooooow

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
I hated Lauren as soon as I saw her. I had no idea she was the antagonist anyway :)

and what carter did was stupid. I wouldve killed him.

Mynny

When Kaylie finds out, she just might. I think she might find out next episode.

I'm worried about Pason taking too much medicine. I hope she doesn't get hurt during the competition. Also, I'm glad Sasha let Emily come back. Working in a nail salon in Vegas? No.

Bellaisima358

lol thats funny.
and Sasha's strict. I saw the speech he gave the girls, and I was like...dang. They're gonna bleed gymnastics? lol

Mynny

and Sasha's strict. I saw the speech he gave the girls, and I was like...dang. They're gonna bleed gymnastics? lol

If you want to be a pro at sports, the training has to be that hard core. Otherwise you can forget it. It takes a lot of commitment.

Doesn't change the fact that I felt the same way you did after that speech.

But it's taking me a while to get used to the actress who plays Summer. I keep thinking of her as a kid still.

Bellaisima358

lol I know....my coach gave us a similar speech....except it was for martial arts and not gymnastics :)
And ugh I cant believe I missed last monday's...I'll try to find it online

Mynny

lol I know....my coach gave us a similar speech....except it was for martial arts and not gymnastics :)
And ugh I cant believe I missed last monday's...I'll try to find it online

lol. Yes, you MUST CATCH UP!!!! The last episode was rly good. Well, towards the end anyway.

But I'd hate to have Sasha for a gym teacher. And I'd hate to have Lauren for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back