• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make it Harder.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenInHand

I have to say of all the Kingdom Hearts games I’ve played, Kingdom Hearts Re-chain of Memories was the only one to give me a challenge as the card system really took advantage of making summons and magic come in hand. I found that Kingdom Hearts 1, Tinker Bell was the only summon that came in handy and I pretty much finished the game without having to use any magic except “Curage” and Kingdom Hearts 2….well no need to use summons as the reactions buttons were more handy and as for magic it was “Curage” once more. I’m really hoping this next two handhelds are challenging because paying $40 to $50, I really want to get my moneys worth and no having a “Walk in Park” like I did with Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 2 (Both on Proud Mode). Do you think they should add a “Legendary Proud Mode” for those who seek a thrill in challenges for the future Kingdom Hearts games?

Lolita

Dear You
Of course they should. O3O Most of the time, a challenge is best than an easy game, and Kingdom Hearts has yet to really deliver that with the exception of CoM. KH1 was alright, but KH2 was supposed to be more epic, it was imo, just too easy. I hope Days is a challenge.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:\ I think we got enough of this in regards to KH2. Hopefully Days won't be the joke KH2 was, but only time will tell.
Go whine on difficulty in the KH2 forum where it belongs, or in the Days thread if you really must.
And go play the FM+ and try to take on the Lingering Sentiment. I heard that's the stuff nightmares are made of.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back