• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make a skin and cheat code skin for sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

you know when you go to halloween town you wear a costume. Well wouldn't it be great if you could have it on all the time.:) Describe a costume for sora based on one of the worlds charecters or whatever.Example sora wears his kh cloths but they fit.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Uh, I don't think there's a cheet code for that and I tried to check KH-hacks.net to see if anyone was working on it, but it keeps on saying their updating it. And the REALLY weird part is that it says its updating KH-vids.net! "Hello?! I'm trying to get to KH-hacks.net here!" you know. So, unless you know how to hack games, I don't think there's a code out there for that.

Strongbad02

I know how to do it:

It would require a USB Key, A Cheat Code Device, and a USB program for PS2 (usually included in Cheat Code Devices).

You just use the disk to get a copy of the game's executable, from that you make a cheat code that saves the game memory during the part of the game with the costume you want while it's running to a memory card. Use the usb program to put the data on a usb key, then take it to a computer. Then do that same thing with a normal sora save file, and examine the data on a computer, if there is a part that is different, then THAT's what needs to change for the game to make you get a new costume (or, Potentially: Roxas&Riku).

Unfortunatly, I have no USB Key, and it isn't quite as easy as it sounds... it would take all night trying things. There are a lot of things that could be different between the games' data (The world your on, party data, Stats, etc. ) Litterally everything in the game.

Awards
So in other words you guys want to do like in FF X-2, with those dress spheres?

That was really lame though, all it was used for was attracting guys with the idea that the girls change clothes in the middle of battle, and hope to see nudity. Otherwise, it would've just been like it is when they switch weapons. Flick, flick, changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back