• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Major Staff Reshuffling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M

Miss Murder

Ah yes, Blackest Night will surely make an excellent RP mod and do a great job of it, and of course Dorian Gray will be great as well.

Congrats to both of you!

Voltron

Silver Member
I was really sad to see them go D=

Oh if Time and Deeman are on the staff how come they aren't listed in the staff part where it shows the members that are on?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I was really sad to see them go D=

Oh if Time and Deeman are on the staff how come they aren't listed in the staff part where it shows the members that are on?

Well, if I understand this right, they aren't full time mods. They are to focus on the main site first and foremost.

Though, I still think that they should be listed among other things...

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Well, if I understand this right, they aren't full time mods. They are to focus on the main site first and foremost.

Precisely. They were give mod access over the KH sections to help out there, and since they're from the site staff that are some of the best qualified to mod there. But they're not full time mods.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
congratz to the new new mods again..... to bad that the midnighter and kairigirl went but oh well....

so does this qualify as the 2nd mod wave? couse I am hyped and I want moar! lol

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'd also like to note, since I don't see it mentioned anywhere in any post about the recent staff changes, that kairigirl and The Midnighter have retired from the staff. Both will be very sorely missed.

That's horrible!

Will they still be coming back? Just not as often?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, you've got to understand that they have their own lives they need to tend to. They'll still visit every now and again, but they can't carry out their duties at this point.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
KG's gone? Ahh, that's a shame. At least Kaizer should do a good job of filling in for her.

Never did talk to TM much, but he seemed like he did good work. Guy'll be missed.

~Dorian Gray

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey, you've got to understand that they have their own lives they need to tend to. They'll still visit every now and again, but they can't carry out their duties at this point.

Yes, which is the point of Retired Staff, because they can't continue (or maybe just don't want to, but that's doubtful) their duties.

It happens to all of us eventually. . .

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
I'd also like to add that we've just hired Dorian Gray as a new Chat mod and Blackest Night as the new RP section mod. Please welcome both to the team .

I'd also like to note, since I don't see it mentioned anywhere in any post about the recent staff changes, that kairigirl and The Midnighter have retired from the staff. Both will be very sorely missed.

Oh more additions. Cool! Though BN seems to have somthing against me.

Oh and I'd suggest Snowdog for mod. Though i'm not sure if she would take the job.

Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
What would she mod, though?

She'd do fine, of course, but I can't really think of a section that would fit her =|

~Dorian Gray

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I recommend Shad as a Help/support mod, he's always so helpful there, and enforces the 'No Flaming' rule, even though most do too.

Back