• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

***major Spoilers...read On If You Dare***

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
http://www.khforums.com/index.php?showtopic=17461

Highlights:
-The difficulty levels are "Beginner", "Standard", and "Proud".
-During the Awakening, you can raise your Attack, Defense, or Magic by one.
-Roxas is officially Sora's Nobody, as if anybody still had any doubts.
-Naminè has absolutely no connection to Kairi, and she isn't a Nobody. Again, this was a bit obvious.
-Dialogue between Riku and Mickey is presented, but it's been Babelfish'd and is for the most part incomprehensible. However, Ansem seems to be mentioned, as well as Disney Castle.
-A Keyblade of Light and a Keyblade of Darkness are discussed. Riku's artificial Keyblade is mentioned, as well.

*This is from KeybladeMasterA from the Gamefaqs forums...*

*Oathkeeper*

M

Monkey Man

*Oathkeeper* said:
http://www.khforums.com/index.php?showtopic=17461

Highlights:
-The difficulty levels are "Beginner", "Standard", and "Proud".
-During the Awakening, you can raise your Attack, Defense, or Magic by one.
-Roxas is officially Sora's Nobody, as if anybody still had any doubts.
-Naminè has absolutely no connection to Kairi, and she isn't a Nobody. Again, this was a bit obvious.
-Dialogue between Riku and Mickey is presented, but it's been Babelfish'd and is for the most part incomprehensible. However, Ansem seems to be mentioned, as well as Disney Castle.
-A Keyblade of Light and a Keyblade of Darkness are discussed. Riku's artificial Keyblade is mentioned, as well.

*This is from KeybladeMasterA from the Gamefaqs forums...*

*Oathkeeper*
Nice info *Oathkeeper* keep it up.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
lol, proud mode...that sounds original:cool:
tsk tsk tsk, everyone knows a real keyblade is better than an artificial keyblade....foolish riku:p

HeartlessOfDoom

Hmm.... interesting..... some of this was posted by Xaldin I think but some I haven't seen before.... thanks!

RenoTurk

Gamesfaq.... (most of players are attention disorders, they are lying their ass off to get people's attentions XD)

It is really annoying when they flamed you for no reason or misspell someone's name like that time that i misspelled Rinoa by accident.

Masterofthedark

wait you said that namine has no connection to kairi and she isnt her nobody i must be missing something i havnt played kh com so maybe i missed something about that there but from what ive seen namine is kairis nobody someone explain to me the connection between kairi and namine.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh my god......this thread is from DECEMBER 2005, before the game was even out yet, adn before we even knew anything about Namine....why did you post on this and bring it back.......and go and play COM <_<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Either that or he went through *Oathkeeper*'s previous threads.....which would also lay down the hint that the thread was way old, especially if it had old information in it >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back