• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Major Shōnen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seifbugazia

Well I was wondering when we are going to see a new major Shōnen like bleach, naruto or one piece ect. If anybody knows anything pleases share.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
There's really no telling what or when something will be really popular. It's just a matter of the right series coming out at the right time.

Plus there are still some pretty popular shounen titles out besides the big three, such as Reborn, Ippo, and Conan. Fairy Tail is steadily gaining more and more popularity as well.

You also have to remember that most series don't last as long as the big three.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I don't read Reborn, but it has a pretty passionate following.

Fairy Tail isn't bad. It's a bit cliche at times and feels more like a One Piece-lite, but it can be entertaining.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm not particularly concerned; most large shonen titles aren't really worth reading in the long term anyway.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
@seif: lol, since you asked about reborn I'd tell you that as a fan myself, it's awesome

Okay, bias. Doesn't count.

Either way, REBORN is definitely for you if you like WTF storylines, time-travelling bazookas, babies who are actually mafia members and brings shotguns/machine guns/handguns around, teenage mafia bosses, and all those crazy stuffs.

Back to the thread topic; Nurarihyon no Mago seems to be a prospective title. ;D But Reborn's certainly one of the long lasting ones with now 286+ chapters..and ongoing :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back