• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maintenance Updates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

serenefire

Awards
I usually do, if I don't accidentally clear the update notification. Why do you and Solo both post these? I feel like the workload could be combined.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The reason why I also posted is because I'm posting in the main site (khinsider.com) for public use. What's posted there will automatically be posted here. If you haven't noticed, the contents of this update and the one I posted are the same as I indeed took them from Kaz's post.

Why does Kaz post the maintenance notice here if I will eventually post it on the main site? Because he's the one who translates it, he does so really quickly, and we want you guys to be ahead of others in keeping abreast with the latest updates~

serenefire

Awards
Ah! That makes sense. I knew they were similar, but I guess I'd never looked close enough to see that they're the same.

In any case, I always read one of them, and I appreciate it a lot because it means no more mangled Japanese to English Google translations, like in the early days.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Does anyone know what does that thing about the Field Background mean? Was there a glitch? Strange they'd be fixing a background that's been in the game for so long.

Chibi Hanako

So..I'm just wondering, is this thread discontinued or has it been moved elsewhere? >o> I kind of liked it. xD

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I have a personal policy to get news out ASAP within my means. Like for many games, how I will join midnight queues/pay for advance arrival so that I can dissect them ASAP and disseminate.

But my current schedule till June (and a lack of help) will only allow me to update this thread around 1-3 days after the maintenance. To be very honest, it will make me feel very uncomfortable in releasing something late. To compensate, I have been trying my best to pass on all new information on the walkthrough thread immediately after maintenance, and help in explaining the details.

Well if this sounds as an excuse to you, and you are willing to wait a couple of days for the update I'll resume next week :biggrin:

Chibi Hanako

I have a personal policy to get news out ASAP within my means. Like for many games, how I will join midnight queues/pay for advance arrival so that I can dissect them ASAP and disseminate.

But my current schedule till June (and a lack of help) will only allow me to update this thread around 1-3 days after the maintenance. To be very honest, it will make me feel very uncomfortable in releasing something late. To compensate, I have been trying my best to pass on all new information on the walkthrough thread immediately after maintenance, and help in explaining the details.

Well if this sounds as an excuse to you, and you are willing to wait a couple of days for the update I'll resume next week :biggrin:

Ah, no worries, I understand if you're busy. Personally I'd be fine with the updates being a bit late but you feel free to do whatever is easiest. ^^ I do visit the walkthrough thread from time to time but it's so active and things tend to get lost easily unless I know where exactly to look. xD

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thanks Kazr, glad to see them help out new players with the RB adjustments.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
All updated except for the Pretender rewards list. Check back again tomorrow for them.

The game has finally released 30000/30000 attack cards. Though not much of a difference with the Ultimate System.

Edit: Finished with the lists.

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, look at those new RB upgrade speeds.

As usual, there are comments all over. B class parties are happy that they get to see level 150+ bosses that early, but worried that those who haven't logged in are unable to clear their missions since the boss will be at an undefeatable level when they do.
A and S class parties are complaining that hardly anyone can get to touch the boss for 1-3 hours because of the low HP. It is already very common to be unable to land a hit for more than an hour, but this is worse. Plus having a higher chance of facing subspecies out of LUT is bad to those parties that are adjusting their LUX and competition.

And since older players are more vocal, there are posts everywhere begging the staff to remove this change.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
As usual, there are comments all over. B class parties are happy that they get to see level 150+ bosses that early, but worried that those who haven't logged in are unable to clear their missions since the boss will be at an undefeatable level when they do.
A and S class parties are complaining that hardly anyone can get to touch the boss for 1-3 hours because of the low HP. It is already very common to be unable to land a hit for more than an hour, but this is worse. Plus having a higher chance of facing subspecies out of LUT is bad to those parties that are adjusting their LUX and competition.

And since older players are more vocal, there are posts everywhere begging the staff to remove this change.

My team's in A right now, but we're often in B, and even on the cusp the RBs are being destroyed in seconds. I'm glad to see them throwing a bone to weaker teams, but it's hard to say if it's the best way to do it. We'll have to see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back