• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

main scenario preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuyayuzu

Awards
I think ven is not the killer? now. I actually also suspect ven before. But using this is too obvious for me. I may overthink things though.

And if he got the book here, why did he have the memory of receiving the book on the hill? I think there is one explanation that he got the memory from strelitizia herself. There is a possibility that darkness also knows but I just feel strange

Edit: Sorry, it is near the tower. I forgot about it
Oh, and I assumed it is a flashback but there is a possibility that it is not

Attachments

• EUbjW7hUcAEz3Lt.jpg
    EUbjW7hUcAEz3Lt.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 20
D

Deleted member 252753

And if he got the book here, why did he have the memory of receiving the book on the hill?

Actually Ven remembered receiving the book 'near the tower', which I think could describe the warehouse. Just before, Skuld says that she got hers on the hill so I think it's impossible for Ven to have (knowingly) been the killer or he would have copied her then. Though possession by Darkness/Vanitas makes it possible he killed her and doesn't know, I guess.

I am going to assume Skuld is the killer for as long as possible but I have probably been overthinking things too. Thanks for sharing the preview, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

yuyayuzu

Awards
Actually Ven remembered receiving the book 'near the tower', which I think could describe the warehouse. Just before, Skuld says that she got hers near the tower so I think it's impossible for Ven to have (knowingly) been the killer or he would have copied her then. Though possession by Darkness/Vanitas makes it possible he killed her and doesn't know, I guess.

I am going to assume Skuld is the killer for as long as possible but I have probably been overthinking things too. Thanks for sharing the preview, by the way.

Doesn't Skuld says she received it from the hill? But I think this preview is too obvious if they want to make a twist but i dunno

D

Deleted member 252753

Doesn't Skuld says she received it from the hill? But I think this preview is too obvious if they want to make a twist but i dunno
Oh yeah, I wrote completely the wrong thing there. I am sorry. My point was exactly that she says she got it on the hill, so if Ven were trying to pretend he was actually given the book by Ava he would have said he got his on the hill, and not near the tower.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Do previous flashbacks have any discernible traits to differentiate them from current events? I remember Brain's had a black border around it but I don't recall if all of them were like that.

D

Deleted member 252753

Do previous flashbacks have any discernible traits to differentiate them from current events? I remember Brain's had a black border around it but I don't recall if all of them were like that.
Yeah, looking through previous flashbacks the black border seems a consistent effect.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Now that I'm getting caught up in this I'm interested to see what happens. I'm sticking with Skulk did the crime. She off the radar which means she's guilty. Plus her character needs this. Let her have this!

Edit: Also plot twist, Marly's sister was doing something evil and it was Skuld who saved the day by stopping her!

yuyayuzu

Awards
Oh yeah, I wrote completely the wrong thing there. I am sorry. My point was exactly that she says she got it on the hill, so if Ven were trying to pretend he was actually given the book by Ava he would have said he got his on the hill, and not near the tower.
yeah, I think he at least not concioua about it. There is one possibility of he is a very talented actor but that seems too much of changing a character . Even if Ven does it at least it is not his own will. I think it is not him though

Oh and I just thought there is one more possibilty that this scene is not related to Strelitizia at all.Most people will assume he is looking for Strelitizia , how if he is actually reaching out to Skuld instead? since he hangs out with Skuld the most. About why I think Skuld will be there, it is just a guess

Last edited:

LoneFox

Awards
Ven wants to know who tricked him and is investigating it on his own. The building where Strelitzia was last seen is a logical place to start. And I guess he will actually find a new clue.

Crackpot prediction: It's something connected to Brain.

yuyayuzu

Awards
that seems like it but I think that is not the only possibly

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Official Twitter account. They started posting two previews of main scenario updates starting last October: two days in advance (main story tease) and one day in advance (Disney filler).

Thanks! I thought there was a video or something.

So if we're getting on update in April, maybe they'll release Dark Road? With all the people in quarantine, it could be a good move.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks! I thought there was a video or something.

So if we're getting on update in April, maybe they'll release Dark Road? With all the people in quarantine, it could be a good move.

They are likely also in quarantine. I'm still expecting May at the earliest, but it's very possible the launch will be pushed back if the team is all working from home.

Iustus

Awards
I don't think they will show any infos who exactly could be Darkness or which kind of threat will happen.

And if they plan to release Dark Road, I think Nomuras fetish would be the 07/13. Since that equals 20 and since we got 2020 it would be in sacred balance of Light, Darkness and Friendship!

yuyayuzu

Awards
the main scenario is out and making it highly probably ven is possesed by darkness and do it. I hoped they dont go this route but oh well. I will praise the story if it has other explanation. Well, I think it is too obvious but since union x is ending

yuyayuzu

Awards
At least Skuld comforts him. Well, it not like it is unpredictable but I hoped they dont go this way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-02-12-54-05-42.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-02-12-54-05-42.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2020-04-02-12-54-07-86.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-02-12-54-07-86.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2020-04-02-12-54-10-01.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-02-12-54-10-01.png
    822 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2020-04-02-12-54-11-90.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-02-12-54-11-90.png
    846.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2020-04-02-12-54-13-07.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-02-12-54-13-07.png
    853.3 KB · Views: 3

Any

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Imo, Vanitas =/= Darkness.
Vanitas is a chimera, he's composed mostly of Ven with a dash of Sora and MAYBE whoever this "Darkness" is.

yuyayuzu

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
yeah, another way to bring back a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back