• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Main Roleplay: Kingdom Hearts Eclipse - Interest Check

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Kingdom Hearts Eclipse be made into the main roleplay? Why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
That is the goal, yes. More than just effecting one another, these groups may occasionally meet in their travels (resulting in the roleplays temporarily merging into one for a short time) and certain characters--namely, members of the Eclipse Army and Mickey's Rebellion--will be able to move between roleplays with greater freedom.

Awards
I truly am looking forward to this, Omni.

While I may not be as active as I was once upon a time, I will make a small contribution to this project by attempting to reintroduce Calpurnia. Hopefully her revamped character will marry well with the revamped KHEclipsed?

Anyway, here's hoping to an awesome ride?

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I guess it's not all that big of an idea. With the understanding thus far of what's going to be happening, I'm leaning towards establishing a contingent whose goal is (on the surface) simply to raise an army to combat the Eclipse King, but it would end up being more than just that. But I'd probably need someone other people to be involved to really make it work.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'll be making tweaks and adjustments here and there, as well as rearranging things for a little while until I get it looking to my liking. However, I should have the thread to the point where sign-ups can begin with all the needed information hopefully within the next few days, assuming nothing comes up that prevents me to.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Highly suggest the storyline is original and has nothing to do with the series other then the general ideas taken from it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
A bit late for that, as the story's already been established to follow the canon. Besides, it'll be a lot easier for people to get into a story grounded in a world they are already familiar with. Plus, there's enough alternate reality KH roleplays as is, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back