• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Main Roleplay: Kingdom Hearts Eclipse - Interest Check

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Kingdom Hearts Eclipse be made into the main roleplay? Why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It depends. First, we need to decide upon the stat system (if we go with one). After that, we need to see if there are any other details needing discussion (which we could actually do right now, to hurry things along). Hopefully, we can get this started within a month or two.

Argenteus

So has this idea just died, or are we on our way to getting this moving?

Argenteus

Honestly, I really don't care much about the stat system. My system would be preferable by far (Since I know with the point assignment system my character will be the weakest, since I suck at that), but isn't happening. All the others are about equally bad. Best besides mine would be none at all.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So, since we have decided upon a stat system, does anyone feel anything concerning said system needs to be worked on? Suggestions, questions, etc? Or should we move on to another subject?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I have been incubating multiple characters/concepts for the past three months. My body is ready.

Argenteus

If we're using the 6-trait system, can we use a system to limit assignment (It costs different amounts to raise scores to different levels)? We could do something akin to D&D 4e on that, which is at least better than allowing free assignment of the points. We could also use the classic D&D system of rolling for the stats, but I'm against that since it leaves too big of a difference between character, plus it's easy to cheat.

I also have a few characters in mind though. I'm ready too.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Yeah, apologies for the delay, everyone. OmniChaos and I are attempting to release this roleplay simultaneously with another, hence the lack of apparent development here. (Though we could just post KHE first, now that I think about it.)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I apologize for the sudden stop in this, but my life has been fairly busy lately. That said, I did not forget about this roleplay and was tinkering with certain ideas. And I can say with confidence that the roleplay is nearly ready. Expect it in about two weeks.

When I get home, I'll expan a bit more on some of the things to expect.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Not at all. KHE is being built around the idea that everyone can join whenever and can find or do something that is to their interest.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Slight delay in the roleplay's launch. You can expect it in 7-10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back