• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Main Menu and title screen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
She's so beautiful floating there in all her glory. *sniff*

Muke

whatever
Awards
It just has this magical yet mystical touch
I absolutely love it <3

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
7.8/10 just enough water, not enough 2D.

pfft who am I kidding. I have a very soft spot for illustrations, but this is very good for something that's never been done before.
I just hope the KH3 main menu has illustrations...

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Is it weird to have my nose bleeding at Aqua's new model?

KIDDING, KIDDING! I love this Menu!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Kinda glad I "spoiled" myself on this, now I won't be disappointed.

This looks alright for what it is. It's better than the BBS menu screens, anyhow. Nothing beats a Nomura illustration when done properly in setting the stage for the game, though.

Caxinuld

Awards
Didn't AirbagVII predict the look of the menu for Kingdom Hearts 2.8?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
look at aqua being majestic af

To me, it looks like more models could replace Aqua. Like when you progress through the game, a new one shows up. That would be neat.

namidawa

She looks so beautiful in the opening scene. BC is gorgeous as well. I really hope they don't replace the illustration art Nomura does though. Or at least find a good balance between the two. x:

Sonicfan2525

Awards
It's certainly a beautiful main menu for sure, but I honestly am a LITTLE disappointed by it. The menus with Nomura's beautiful hand drawn artwork just cannot be beat, and some of my favorite pieces of artwork in the entire series come from the main menus of previous games. I would have liked to have seen the Mickey and Aqua illustration on the box to be the image used for the menu honestly.

It's still gorgeous though. God I wish we didn't have to wait until the 24th to get the English copy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back