• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Main character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocillin

One of my favorite Disgaea characters, unfortunately I can't find many stocks of her.
AsagiWars.png

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
i do not like the typography at all dood

but the depth is pretty okay. i am also biased because i love orbs dood.

also harada is a dope ass artist and i love everything he does forever.

Geocillin

I don't tend to do typography which is why I fail at it most of the time, but just really wanted Main Character on it to reference here inability to become the main characters in many games at least in the main story mode. Anyways it was a failed gamble, but "gotta have guts dood!"

I'm also happy that I'm able to make the smudge circles seem like orbs, since I was just messing around with brushing and erasing and have been using the technique in my recent tags.

Anyways, working on a textless version and adding some stuff. Might not be able to get exactly the same colors since I did color adjustments last and lighting last too, but I think it'll look good still.

Last edited:

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel like the background doesn't complement the foreground effects and colors,you have bright blue colors in front,and then you have this dark background which ruins the image of the tag(for me,atleast).So I suggest you work on that bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back