• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mail

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like getting mail?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilk

What's the very best thing you've ever gotten in the mail?

(It can't be something that you ordered/bought.)

The best thing I ever got was a mangled envelope with a letter and a broken plastic fork in it that I had to pay twelve cents for. :3

Awards
A little over a week ago I got a late birthday card from Dejah, which meant a lot, especially since she made it herself. In my opinion, the best gift I received.

She also made me an awesome bracelet that I plan on taking with me to the grave.

Oh, speaking of Dejah: see below.

EDIT: Okay, it needs to be said that the thread poll is stupid. Do I like getting mail? Well, yes, if it's something like what I said above; if it's laced with anthrax, no.

Last edited:

dejah

:|
i LOVE getting stuff my snail mail.

i've gotten a couple christmas cards and a box of stationary from my friend Kayla.(i love stationary. it is pretty much an obsession)
i also got birthday cards.
I LOVE love love love love getting stuff.

i've also gotten stuff i ordered online, books, jewelery and what not.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I like those funny letters you get from cults and such, that premote (enter name of god/goddess/random animal/person) worship. They make me chuckle :3

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
What's the very best thing you've ever gotten in the mail?

(It can't be something that you ordered/bought.)

The best thing I ever got was a mangled envelope with a letter and a broken plastic fork in it that I had to pay twelve cents for. :3

<____< It wasn't THAT mangled was it? The fork wasn't broken when it was sent!

It's not like I've never received letters that asked me to pay additional postage in order to send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back