• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mah Beef With Religion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
monkeybutt said:
Why is this only about Christianity <.< Why cant I bump into this and say, "Hey! I'm Muslim! I'm sexah! And I love life!"?

o.o Zomg! I just did!
I never said you couldn't. So what does a sexy Muslim like yourself have to say about this?

Chaos-Shadow said:
Actualy wat i think hes trying to say is,that god didnt give u dat body so u can f*ck it up,and act proud of it. I really think that people who do jackass stunts r really desperate for attention cuz of the leinghts they go to to do it -.- ofcourse dats just my opinion,ofcourse u say its fun,so well then dats wat u think,and i got what i think.
Well he obviously didn't give me a body to show off to the world. <<; I do what I do because it's fun/funny. If I get hurt in the process, so be it.
Attention seeking? Bah. Sure they have a tv show, but people have a choice on whether they want to watch it or not. And besides, with what I do, attention is the last thing I need because that'll only bring trouble about.
Call it what you will though.

Raphin said:
Something tells me this is gonna get ugly...soon,maybe...
You say ugly, I say entertaining.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Raphin said:
Something tells me this is gonna get ugly...soon,maybe...

that happened the moment you entered the room :p

This does seem to have become another piss pot for christianity. But that just goes to show you; Nihilists arent ALL wrong, and if so many people hate it their must be something wrong here.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Mainly selfishness rather than doubt, greed or sloth I would have to say.

Therefore, christians can't tell anyone what's right or wrong if they think about themselves more than they think about others or their God.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Phoenix said:
Therefore, christians can't tell anyone what's right or wrong if they think about themselves more than they think about others or their God.

It's human nature to be selfish. We can try to combat it, but we can't help it. Anyway it doesn't mean we don't love God, and we don't have to agree with every single Christian belief if we don't think it's right although obviously God is a major influence in deciding things.

Wanderer #13

Johnny Stooge said:
I feel like posting an opinion. Flame me if you will. -_-;

I hate religion. Allow me to explain why: I'm a believer of the saying "Life is what you make it". I want my life to be fun, so I make it fun. If I want to "sin" in order to achieve this goal, I will. So it pisses me off whenever I hear self-rightous Christians going on and on about following God and being a good little boy so that they'll live a happier life in Heaven. There is no absolute proof for a Heaven except for a several thousand year old book.

So let's now assume there is no God. Christianity is a lie. If you've lead your life "the way God wants you too", in my honest opinion, you've wasted your life.
Why is that people have to pass up the life they have now and focus on a life after death that may not even be there? I've been born into a world that offers alot of things to do and I make it a life goal to make the most with what I've been given. Life is short. There's no telling when you'll go and if manage to live until you die in your sleep, you've got about 15 - 20 years to have the most fun. Don't waste them going to church and don't waste them being forced to ask for forgiveness every single night. If you've done something you found fun, you shouldn't be forced to regret it. And that's how I see life should be lived - no regrets.

[/rant]

I can see why you feel that way. I think everyone should make the most of their lives, and be good people, and religion shouldn't influence that. You're right. Life is short, and why not make the most of it?

Although hating religion is a little harsh. Choose not to follow it, but you'll offend people if you put their religion down. Try to keep an open mind and not judge people if they do choose to follow a religion.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It's human nature to be selfish. We can try to combat it, but we can't help it. Anyway it doesn't mean we don't love God, and we don't have to agree with every single Christian belief if we don't think it's right although obviously God is a major influence in deciding things.

All it means is that christians can't force others to comply to their laws if they can't follow them themselves.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I agree with him, i know that the apple of wisdom shouldn't be taken without time, but common there is nothing that has been proven bad about beating off or playing violent video game... or greed..... or lust... or the other 5 deadly sins. Common what's so bad about wanting things? As long as you don't kill for it, it's not bad. The entire thing about forgiveness is kinda dumb too. Think about it, if god made us in his image with his choices, then that is bad about living life even though he is infinite and we are finite.

jomonkey27

some people belive in God fear of goin to hell for life
belive in God = heaven
having fun fo rabout 80 years and not believing God = hell forever
which would you chose

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
some people belive in God fear of goin to hell for life

Belief because of fear is laughable.

belive in God = heaven
having fun fo rabout 80 years and not believing God = hell forever

belief in the christian god = islam is right, hell forever
belief in the christian god = judaism is right, hell forever
no belief in anything = a kind god exist, heaven
belief in anything out of fear = god that hates hypocrisy exists, hell forever

Therefore, it's safer to be true to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back