• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Magneto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
A Prequel to the X-Men Trilogy, Magneto will tell of young Eric's journey that ultimately leads to him becoming one of the most feared villains in Marvel's history, the Master Of Magnetism. The film will fit into the overall X-Men film continuity, and deal with a Magneto in his twenties.

David Goyer is directing, and will develop the film based off a script by Sheldon Turner.

---------------------------

The film will go into production once the Wolverine Prequel is finished, which is aimed to start shooting soon enough. Rumors have it Ian McKellen will even appear in a scene that takes place in the "present" timeline of the X-Men films.

I think it's sounding great, Goyer is a fantastic choice for a film like this. Magneto could work alot like Anakin Skywalker, his fall is inevitable, we all know where he eventually ends up, but it will be interesting to see the path that ultimately leads to the man we see in the X-Men trilogy.

Fireheart

I am quite interested in the Wolverine prequel but this doesn't really appeal to me at the moment, odds are I will change my opinion once more information is released though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back