• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
For awhile now, I've been looking for a new manga series to start following and I think I finally found it in Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. It's a much smarter series than most shounen series I've seen. I also like the atmosphere and tone that it has. It kinda reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist at times.

So if you're on the verge of quitting a series like Bleach or Naruto, but you need a replacement to help fill the habitual void, here's my recommendation! :)

Anyone else reading this manga right now?

WanPisu

Awards
I've seen the anime but have yet to read the manga. I'm planning to read it from the beginning soon enough.

The series has great potential, based on what I gather from the anime.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I've seen the anime but have yet to read the manga. I'm planning to read it from the beginning soon enough.

The series has great potential, based on what I gather from the anime.

I've watched the first two seasons of the anime and picked off from there in the manga. I'm planning on re-reading the whole thing pretty soon though. I've been enjoying both a great deal so far.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I watched the first season of the anime and was happy until the last arc which was terrible. I tried to watch the second season but the animation just wasn't cutting it.

I've heard the manga is great, but I think the whole Djinn Equip aspect really grated on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back