• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mafia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=22293
^You must use Mozilla Firefox, Pale Moon, Google Chrome or Safari to view the contents in the link above. Sorry if you're browser sucks, and I'm talking to you, Internet Explore and Opera. *glares*

This game is pretty simple:

Village - they win by killing every member of the Mafia.

Mafia - they must have the same amount of members as the Village, i.e. five Villagers, three Mafia, to win there has to be three Villagers and three Mafia.

Of course, the game get's better by the addition of roles. These roles can be either Villagers or Mafia. They can help you or your enemy, really. But since is the first Mafia game here, I won't include roles.

First up, sign-ups:

1. Lord betrayus
2. Seraph
3. Lycoris
4. Roaringflames
5. Relix
6. NaughtBlader
7. Amaefuna

It's a max of eight players. No less, no more. Now, every game of Mafia has a bit of story, so...

It was a peaceful day in Mafia Village, the birds were whistling, the bunnies were hopping, and the guns were shooting... Wait, what? Yes, the Villagers heard a loud bang and called for a Village Meeting. The Village was composed of eight Villagers. One of the Villagers, the brighter one, suggested that, between everyone, there were three members of the Mafia that were plotting to kill everyone and steal their belongings and sell them. So, they decide to play the game of mafia and see who's Mafia and, if they are, kill them during the day. But, since the Mafia isn't defenseless, they will kill a Villager every night, so, things get pressured!

Rules:

- I will PM everyone their role, i.e. you're a Villager or Mafia

- If you're Mafia, you can't say you are, every player is assumed to be a Villager, so...

- During the day, a person will be lynched (killed) if they voted against him for "suspicious" activities

- During the night, a person will be killed by the Mafia by sending me a PM, if they didn't, no one will be killed

- All must be handled through PMs because everyone can see what you're doing when you're VMing everyone

- The Villagers don't know who's Mafia and who's Village, they have to risk themselves by seeing who's the most suspicious by voting against them

- The only ones that know who's Mafia are the Mafia, so by logic, they can deduce that anyone else is Village

- The game is divided in phases:
.....Day phase: these last twelve hours, this is also when everyone votes against someone to lynch, after twelve hours, the phase change will occur and I will tell if that person was Village or Mafia

.....Night phase: these also last twelve hours, this is when the Mafia PM me the name of the person they want dead, if they don't send anything, no one will die.

- If you vote against someone, you must use this format:
.....VOTE: Person's name goes here
Or, you want to unvote:
.....UNVOTE: Person's name goes here

- You must at least post once in this thread

- To help you, as a Villager in your investigation, try AIMing, MSNing, PMing or posting here in this thread to see who is and isn't suspicious, if s/he is, then vote against him/her

- Once the game starts, we'll be at Night Zero, nothing happens during this phase, and by that I mean that the Mafia can't start sending their target PM until later Night One

- After Night Zero, we'll be in Day One, this is when every, if they have any idea who's Mafia, can vote against them

- There are cases in which more than one person if voted against, if they have the same amount of vote against them, this will create a deadlock, I can't say whether or not this is good for the Village...

- Communicate with your fellow players! Talk about the game and share ideas like who's mafia, who isn't, things like that, you may become a team and get rid of the Mafia! Or one of you will manipulate you into killing the Village...

- Any violation of these rules will result in an instant elimination from the game, hurting your faction

Before anyone asks...
THIS ISN'T A ROLEPLAY!!!

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I felt like Mafia would be hard to play on here. But I'm down! :D

EDIT: I was going to ask why no Sheriff or Nurse, but that is okay.

State

Awards
Thanks man. So what do people do to make others suspicious?

If you're Mafia, you're bound to make Villagers suspicious, not if you're Village. You can drag them to make them vote against their own, if they do, that'll make them look suspicious and cause everyone else to vote against them. If no one's getting lynched, then just start a random vote, as in, vote for someone without any arguments against him.

State

Awards
I'm in as a mafia please that Is to fun to be
Just as Lycoris said, it's randomized. Also, if you DO get to be Mafia, don't go out and say IM MAFIA!!! it's part of the rules.
@Seraph

I'm in :D

You don't choose who you get to be. Seraph chooses since he is the "Reporter".

Yay!! :]
I'm sorry if your experience here isn't the same as from other games.
/first time directing a game.
Also, although I signed myself for the game, I ain't playing, I just want sign-ups to speed up. :]
Also, I played Mafia in an Ace Attorney fansite which made the rounds interesting with a Trial Creator, expect things to be fun. :]

Relix

A traveler
Awards
After reading the rules like 5 times xD I guess I wanna play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back