• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maester xehanort is riku's dad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
MX: "riku i am your (grand)father!"
riku: "no its not true!"
MX: "come with me and we can get kh together"
riku: "never!" *jumps off stars wars like stage*

Awards
who would do Master Xehanort?

It's not a question of who would do MX but who MX would do.

And when he does...
Picture14-2.png

When MX said he was planting his seeds, he meant it more literally than you think.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Master Xehanort has most likely been shooting dust for years. So no to this theory.

THE GAME

And when he does...
Picture14-2.png

When MX said he was planting his seeds, he meant it more literally than you think.
Post of the year! xD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Okay so this is what went down.

Many millenia ago, when MX was a young lad, got a shrew preggers.
YX wished with all his heart to be able to get as far away from her as possible,even if it ment getting off the island.
YX believed in this dream so much that it made his heart stronger until on day a Keyblade came to him.
He learned that he can get off the island with the Keyblade and was about to set off until he thought about his unborn child and couldn't
help but feel bad so he cast a spell on the shrew so that she wouldn't give birth until some one would be born that would be the child's friend and distract any other shrews.

Millenia later: Baby Riku pops out.
A year or so later: Baby Sora pops out.
About 4-5 years later: Sora's destiny is fulfilled.

...That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. U.U

And when he does...
Picture14-2.png

Bwahaha! XD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want to put this entire thread in my sig fff

Well I fully agree with this theory. Except I also think that MX is the MF and he can travel through time and that explains why he can be Riku's dad.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah everyone always thinks i'm a jokester but in actuality this is the most serious thing i've posted all decade...

scubasteve: always the voice of reason, yet always ignored... X_X

Gram

Banned
Awards
yeah everyone always thinks i'm a jokester but in actuality this is the most serious thing i've posted all decade...

scubasteve: always the voice of reason, yet always ignored... X_X
2wlu0ip.jpg

(jk)

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Maybe, Master Xehanort isn't related to Riku in anyway. I mean, just because they might have the same smile, doesn't necessarily mean that they're related.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
why??

+both from destiny islands
+look similar
+both obsessed w/ seeing other worlds
+darkness
+both keyblade masters
+perhaps xehanort's heartless took control of riku because he wanted to be reunited w/ his son once again even though they were both engulfed in darkness

the only flaw w/ this theory is that master xehanort is like 60 but who knows maybe he's a very promiscuous old goat in fact scratch that he IS a very promiscuous old goat

try to refute it however unsuccessful you may be

you forgott about Nomuras star wars obbsesion - "No, I am your father"

Yeah, I think the're releated

Xenin

Banned
I was just thinking... If Kairi's Grandma slept with MX that would explain why she knew so much about the Keyblade war becuase MX was obsessed with it so it would've come up.
Well they had two kids. When MX left Radiant Garden to look for an apprentice to create the X-blade he took his son or duaghter to DI and left him/her there. They eventually had a family. While the same thing happened with the other kid but he/she stayed with Kairi's grandma. They had a family.
Or
The same thing but they had one kid. Who had a son.. then two years later a daughter. But MX took his Duaghter/son and there significant oher to DI to protect them from the chaos he was about to start. There they raised there son but Kairi stayed on RG with her grandma. (Unless Kairi's mom was actually on RG then I reffer back to my firs theory)

These two theories would take out the love interest between Kairi and Riku. Making Sora her only love intrest.(if they ever decide to make it that)

Also this is the funniest thread I've read in a while :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back