• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maester xehanort is riku's dad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Anyways, who thinks that Master Xehanort is Sora's grandfather? I just can't picture Master Xehanort being related to Riku. I mean, remember that cutscene in KHIIFM where Sora fights LS and how LS mistakes Sora for Master Xehanort. Anyone think that might not be coincidence, but something much deeper. Maybe, LS thought Sora was MX, because he might be like his grandson.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Anyways, who thinks that Master Xehanort is Sora's grandfather? I just can't picture Master Xehanort being related to Riku. I mean, remember that cutscene in KHIIFM where Sora fights LS and how LS mistakes Sora for Master Xehanort. Anyone think that might not be coincidence, but something much deeper. Maybe, LS thought Sora was MX, because he might be like his grandson.

Naaaaaawwwwwww Riku and MX are totaly related, just look at that pedo smile he has and what he's doing to Sora. Compare this picture of Riku to Goldpanner's sig and it's undeniable.
0.jpg

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Naaaaaawwwwwww Riku and MX are totaly related, just look at that pedo smile he has and what he's doing to Sora. Compare this picture of Riku to Golpanner's sig and it's undeniable.
0.jpg

*DIES*

omg now I want that pedosmile in my gif toooo

THE GAME

Naaaaaawwwwwww Riku and MX are totaly related, just look at that pedo smile he has and what he's doing to Sora. Compare this picture of Riku to Goldpanner's sig and it's undeniable.
0.jpg
Holy crap, this joke is slowly becoming a highly plausible theory!
I'm not alone! :D
Who's the bottom?
That will be explained in the next saga.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Master Xehanort: Hello, Riku.
Little Riku runs to Master Xehanort and hugs him.
Riku: Grandpa, where were you?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
no maester Xehanort is clearly from Spira, they are both old and have beards its my THEORY IT MAKE SENSE!

But what if Destiny islands is Spira? The small island could possibly be besaid, Where Wakka was born and not sure about Tidus though, he came from Zanarkand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back