• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Made-Up FFVII Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
This is just a short little story of how Sephiroth was created. And it's fake. I was bored.

A long time ago, there was a man known as "Zin". He looked a lot like Sephiroth. He became invincible, and only the destruction of Jenova can destroy him. And Jenova was destroyed. He was dying, and he tried making a duplicate of himself before death. He made Sephiroth. Sephiroth looked just like him, but he was stronger. Zin dissapeared, and 25% of his body remained in Sephiroth. 35% of Cloud was inside him, and 40% of himself was inside him.

Please note that this is fake and I made it up for the heck of it. >__>

Okay, the story was alright, but it would be better if it was longer. It takes about two seconds to read, and, to me, that isn't very enjoyable. Many quick stories seem rushed, and this one isn't any different.

Some parts also seemed way to random, such as the percents. The story part was fine, buy more would be better. I would enjoy seeing this story change into something great, but, as it is, it just seems to rushed.

I would say that, with some work, this story could be great. Not that you plan on continuing that, after an ending like that.

Sincerely, Wae416.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back