• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Made Men

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
So... Im kind of waiting on Jacob. I was thinking about getting to Chicago with the help of some aircraft, but... not im in a car. And he hasn't posted. What to do... What to do... Crying man going insane with this voice in my head! *Sniff* kupo...

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I am so sorry I haven't posted. Some stuff in my personal life has come up and I really don't think I'll be able to post anywhere on the forums at all for some time. I'm really sorry about this, so someone take control of my character or something. I won't be back until maybe February at the earliest, right now I have some stuff to deal with. Again I apologize

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I am so sorry I haven't posted. Some stuff in my personal life has come up and I really don't think I'll be able to post anywhere on the forums at all for some time. I'm really sorry about this, so someone take control of my character or something. I won't be back until maybe February at the earliest, right now I have some stuff to deal with. Again I apologize

Request granted.
I'll post as Jacob for the time being.

I hope you can tackle the endeavors in your personal life, serious when I say Godspeed.

As for Grace, the deadline to post a template for the frowning man ends tomorrow.
I'm going to go out on a limb and ask, would anyone like to take a second character?

Grace Falls

"I am The Frowning Man"

Name:
Lucian Voglari

Personality:
Diagnosed with depression, I have always been sad. My psychology was once thrown into the abyss, the darkest depths of my mind, and since then, I have never been the same before. My inclination towards suicide is dormant, as through the years from my adolescence into my adulthood, I tamed these emotions. Now, I feel neither happiness nor anger; the extremities of my passions diminished along with my empathy. Emptiness and sadness are all I feel and that will never change. Despite my never changing nature, I am quite calculative and I don’t give two thoughts if you die. In fact, just die.

Appearance:
I stand at an even six feet and my body is conditioned and toned, but I am not bulky. As you may infer from my name, I am an Italian with a natural tanned skin. My face is quite handsome, sharp and composed, and all of the features symmetrical. I have wavy, dark brown hair, its length to the neck, the sides covering half of my ears, and the front that rests above the eyes, sharpening its boundaries. My eyes are black. But the most distinct feature is my frown, as I it fits my sobriquet.

Weapon of Choice:
I hate the sun so I developed a weapon that is basically a hybrid between an umbrella and a lance. The weapon at its basic form resembles a long, black umbrella; the body is six feet long and the handle is two. The eight ribs of the umbrella can bend for a regular curvature shape, resembling an umbrella for shielding, or become rigid, like a lance, for a deadlier thrusting force. This is determined by twisting the bottom portion of the handle through a wiring mechanism that controls the stretcher. The prevents of the umbrella are also pliable and are made out of an alloy that can block bullets. They can sustain the force and vibration of a number of bullets by dissipating the energy within the runner, but consistent barrage will shatter them. Replacing the ferrule placed at the end of an ordinary umbrella is a sharp cone-shaped lance-head. The weapon itself is mainly used to thrust for piercing capabilities, but I can swing to crush objects breakable. For a more cutting edge, the eight ribs are thin sawed blades that are only noticeable close up. I conceal the weapon in a cloth case.

Secondary Weapon:
All killers these days seem to carry a handgun, which I find efficient and proper as a secondary weapon. I possess a custom made Beretta I picked up after killing a don. Can’t seem to figure out which model it was derived from, but it does carry 10 rounds per magazine.

Why are you here:
The frowning man does not care whether who dies or who lives for now. The ideals of the Laughing Man were compelling. If human beings are subject to fall into their own chaotic abyss, might as well cut their suffering now. And let's see where this all leads to...

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I've added your template to the OP Grace. Post at your earliest convenience.

Swag, I may have to edit a post as Jacob into my most recent one made. :/ I'm still trying to wrap my brain around lack of posts, but its likely resolved due to work and/or highschool mid-terms/college finals and term wrap ups.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't know if Larissa has a phone or not, or if the guys at the top floors of 1WTC have one either. If we can't get onto her by phone, we might just have to land a bullet near her feet to get her attention. Best to trust someone else with the rifle, though, you might not want to trust Erik for a while after his recent episode.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Going to be taking care of you and superb shortly man.
To be quite honest, I'm kicking the dirt and thumb twiddling a bit myself...-sigh-

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
What's funny is I think I'm the last one who posted, but I thought I heard something about a few RPers no coming back. I just hope somebody takes control of this situation... >.> (Kid A)

I would hate for it to have gone Zombie, but I think a status clarification is definitely in order hahaha

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No posting has happened because to be completely honest the opening of the roleplay was poorly set up and lacked any sense of true direction outside of the most vague "A guys go get B guys", and that saps people's motivation to post.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
No posting has happened because to be completely honest the opening of the roleplay was poorly set up and lacked any sense of true direction outside of the most vague "A guys go get B guys", and that saps people's motivation to post.

-sigh-
I give up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back