• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Made Men

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Going to be late with posting, as for unplanned reason don't have access to my laptop as I normally do on the weekends. I'll drum up my post before Wednesday, though.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
We have a full cast but only 6 posts in 4 days. Tsk tsk guys, tsk tsk.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Kazem, your character has been added to the first post as a sign of acceptance.
Feel free to post at your leisure. I will be posting later today after class hours, to push the remaining four made men into invading the WTC.

My Broken and Crying Man, be diligent and swift with your task.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
I'm sorry for taking so long to post. I'm getting my laptop fixed, but i will still be able to post with no problems. Just been busy. I will post now

Grace Falls

I would like to reserve the position for the Frowning Man, however, due to finals, I will not be able to post a template until after Sat. I will most likely post a template Sunday - Monday; grace period until my next finals which is on Weds.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
@Grace: You've got until December 19th to post a template friend, if unable to complete in this time frame, the position will be opening up once more.

I am still awaiting a posts from OmniChaos, Mistearea, and Jub's(Prof) postponement has exceeded his window.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And that's why you don't trust a hallucinogenic individual with high-powered firearms.

Awards
Well gee wilikers that was scary XD Had me worried there was a second. Nice job though, post was pretty tense and it sure gave a good look at his psyche.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Unless you guys got back into the car after the police blockade and kept going on your way, your car got hit with a sniper round...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back