• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Made Men

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairSovereign

So, considering the deadline, and the fact that I am flooded up the wahzoo with college final projects, I will be puling myself out of the RP. Sorry y'all~

Awards
I am The Blissful

Name: Larissa Flonne

Personality: Larissa possesses a rather lucid outlook of optimism in nonchalant disregard of the state of the world she lives in. Most people are riddled with grief over the collapse of a stable society, and if not a primal instinct causes them to devour their fellow man. And yet, Larissa is content. She sees futility in sorrow and fury, as they are concepts that she claims to be the machinations of those who are weak and hopeless. She holds pity for the weak, yet feels no desire to protect them. She once traveled the world hoping to help people, it didn't take long for her to see that all her effort did was lower people's desire to help themselves. A shameful cycle for sure, though it was fine.

Humanity could adapt, just as she did. Live only for yourself, do not shun others yet do not grow attached to another. Living this way Larissa finds little to trouble her outlook in life. Her life has been threatened by miscreants on more than one occasion of course, at which point a darker side of her comes to light. She takes pleasure in ridding the world of rotten individuals, as she believes it makes the world a better place. She hardly seeks them out however, surrounding herself in the presence of constant death is an unsightly motivation.

Appearance: Larissa stands at a height of five feet eight inches, much of it due to her long legs. Her skin is a light brown, much like the tone of caramel sweets. Her hair is colorless, a true shade of alabaster. The length of her hair stops just above her chest, with two ends styled into narrow drill like curls. Her hazel eyes are relatively round, though you could hardly tell given the slanted appearance she tends to have. She has a small nose, and thin lips, with a smooth jawline. Larissa's body is well toned, lithe and flexible. Throwing functionality to the wind Larissa enjoys wearing rather feminine clothing. They're hard to come by, but she has a large collection of dresses of varying styles. Skirts, heels and boots are also frequently worn.

Weapon of Choice: The KRISS Super V, AKA The Vector. The Vector is a Sub-machine gun developed at the height of the modern age, it fires 45. caliber rounds from a 30 round box magazine. It is capable of firing 1000 rounds a minute and has an advanced recoil suppression system that keeps it on target.

Secondary Weapon: The Five-seveN. The Five-SeveN is a well rounded pistol with a 30 round capacity and special rounds capable of penetrating Kevlar armor.

Why do you run: "Why do I run? That's a strange question. Though I suppose my habit of keeping folks at arms length has left a blotch of an impression. I am not quite sure of it myself, If I were to venture a guess I would say it is because it is my fate, a cop out of an answer sure but it feels as if it strikes true... What, is that not good enough?

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Elusivists might find it easier to envision our current 'stronghold' with the help of Google Maps. Getting the Google Earth plugin is recommended for a 3D view.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The Elusivists might find it easier to envision our current 'stronghold' with the help of Google Maps. Getting the Google Earth plugin is recommended for a 3D view.

I like this guy.
I'm going to be using geography in the states, countries, and continents to regulate where all parties move.

Awards
Quick question. Should the Elusivists know each other in some way? Erik and Alexander seems to know each other...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If we're all together, it can be assumed we have some familiarity going on.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Dibs The Frowning Man. Going to slowly segway back into RPing now that time is a bit more relenting, on my part.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Quick question. Should the Elusivists know each other in some way? Erik and Alexander seems to know each other...

No.

I'll put it to you this way, this building is considered a stronghold and naturally people flock to where there are resources. The time line for you all in particular is roughly a couple days. A little familiarity is ok, but nothing to be friends or acquaintances about, you're each the strongest competitors of natural selection out of the thousands occupying the building.

Unless you do something superhuman to that other elusivists will comply with and engage you on, I'd say for the moment you're all strangers.

I'll add your reservation Sunny. You've got 1 week from the day you posted to complete your template. A completed template will be hyperlinked to the OP as a sign you've been accepted. etc.

Last edited:

Kazem

Salutations. I haven't been active at all in here for a bit, but I think is the RP I need to get my back on track with my creative side. If you'll have me, I'd be more than happy to join.
-----
"I am The Believer."

Name: Nicholas Stoekl

Personality: "I know what you are probably thinking about, and yes, I will tell you, but just let me get how I actually am out of the way first. I’m a pretty humorous person that enjoys the bittersweet taste irony and black humor leaves when it travels into your ears and redirects back out your mouth as a chuckle. People nowadays are a bit more similar to me in taste than before, when we didn't have to deal with the condition the world’s in now, and that’s understandable. Wherever I go, if there are people I can usually find a few to test a few chuckles with and judge whatever ones they have so far. The world today isn't all rainbows and daily slices of carrot cake, but it’s still a world I can live in."

"I’m not heartless, but that doesn't stop me from surviving. I am only human after all. My figure is from my savoring of food, a delight that I just can’t help form wanting, but make up with doing whatever I can do to burn any squishy spots away. People are still people today, and they will be for a while more. That’s what I like to think. That humanity can still drag its miserable self from the scalding, scum-filled, sickening pit it’s dug and hopped halfway into. We might need to deal with the ones who dug and filled it first, but we’ll make it somehow. Probably. Eventually. Hopefully."

Appearance: He isn't very in the best of shape, no matter one’s imagination. Don’t take that the wrong way, he’s still got plenty of muscle to use, and he does indeed use it, it’s just that some of it’s a tiny bit covered. He doesn't have a six pack, yeah, and his abs can’t be considered rock hard, but there isn't too much of a big bulge. He overall has a pretty heavy build and stand at what he likes to think is 5’11 or 6’ on a good day, but really he’s just shy of both at 5’10 ¾. Stoekl has sort of a big chest, a strong pair of arms and legs, nothing very special.

Hair-wise, it really does depend. All of the different cuts he’s gotten, some by himself, has made his hair match many tastes, none quite what he wants. Currently, the brown mess has grown out enough to cover what hair should in his opinion, that being a portion above his eyebrows, thick as ever above his dark green eyes, tickling his ears and a presence, though not big, on the back of his neck.

Being a bit blunt again, Stoekl has big cheeks on his round head. Bony is a word that does not suit them, visibly at least, but huge also not doing the job quite right either. But the big cheek bones cause there to be something of a tiny smirk to be on his face whenever there’s the slightest pull on the jaw’s muscles, an exception being a frown, of course. Clothing, due to his figure, is usually darker jeans with a loose tee with some sort of decoration, currently being one of a simple symbol representing Pink Floyd. Anything else is on an as-he-needs-it basis, of shoes, suits, jackets, and so on.

Weapon of Choice: "A very lovely thing called a wakizashi. It’s a modernized version of the original Japanese design, handle length allowing one- or two-handed usage, cutting with 20 inches in length. The shorter blade, compared to a katana, was meant for beheading and indoor combat, both very useful today. The non-cloth grip stops me from worrying about oils and dirt too much, but I still take much care in it, seeing as I liked the guy who was its previous owner, may he laugh at us still stuck here in the pit in peace, and its dependability. I’m not a master swordsman, but I know a few tricks that are enough to scare off the occasional thug or kill off the braver/more reckless brutes."

Secondary Weapon: "If I can find a gun, I’d be happy to use that if I have to, but otherwise I like a smaller sharp object (knife, stick, whatever) that I can hide somewhere on my person. Kicks and punches are options too, of course."

Why do you run: "I run because I like this place too much to die. If I did, there would be one less person like me in this already dying, if not dead, world. And if we ever do make it out of the pit, I want to be one of the determined, pulling those left behind with me and pushing those too scared to move forward. Just because He left humanity doesn't mean we humans have to abandon it with Him. My small hopeful star dims, it flickers, it even goes out sometimes. But I just keep on lighting it by thinking of what would happen if it stayed out. No hell could match that dead world. Our sky, no matter how black, will always hold a cloud or emptiness to delve into whenever our grip fails and we slide back down to where we started the day, or even deeper, rain hiding and washing away my tears, thunder silencing my shouts, wind to carry the cries of agony away."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back