• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mad School- Sign Ups and Out of Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Mad School!!
Still Accepting, don't be discouraged

Your Story
A new private school opened up near where you live. It is suposely going to be one of the best schools around. Little did you know it was a secret project for you teachers. All of the teachers at the school were mad scientists. Each taking a place in the world and slowly turning you and all the other people into animals! Over time you start acting like the animal they make you. Eventually you bacome it. You must figure out how to return to your normal selves, convience the press all the students did not go missing, and to reveal the teachers for who they are.

The story for this RP will take place right when the school opens and the students and teachers start school. We need both teachers and students. The template's sign up is below...

Template Sign Up's
Before you sign up please look to see there is still room below the template sign up forms. thanks.

Students/ Test Subjects Sign Up's

Name:

Grade: (This is a Highschool RP as well as a science fiction so only grades 9-12

Animal you will become:

Appearence (Human Form):

Appearence (Animal Form):

Personality:
History/ Bio:

Teacher/ Mad Scientists Sign Up's

Name(First and last, you will be called by your last name):

Area of the World (This is the type of animal you will turn people into, Ex. Savanah- lion, zebra... , Check for open possitions):

Appearence (Teacher Form):

Appearence (Mad Scientist Form, if have one):

Personality:
History/ Bio:

Open Positions...

Teachers-

English

Math(Algebra geometry...)-- Need at least three-- No repeats

Science( Biology, Chemistry)--- Need at least four-- No repeats

History

Social Studies

Family and Consumer Science

Art

Teachers Continue...(World animal area)

Savanah

Artic

North America

Rainforest

City

and any other I can't think of...

Students are all open, but I prefer teachers more than students. If you can be a teacher then be one please

Currently I need male students, and I need people who will not teach like cafeteria lady, guidance councelor, custodian(janitor), nurse, and the other people at school we never look at.

Rules (We all Love them, Please though read them and follow them)

Same typical KHI RP Rules-- No God Modding, so on

No violence-- Meaning you can have a violent animal, but no fighting, not even the teachers

No Mystical Animals- no werewolves, dragons so on

Some where in your temp. have in bold Mad. Must be in bold. Oh also in red. It must stick out- Again... Mad in bold in Red.

Oh and for teachers- Have a skill in the class you will teach. You might be a mad scientist, but you are an under cover teacher and must teach that class.

Anything ese I forgot/ Will add more, possibly

Well I hope you have fun. Here who is accepted so far...

Students/ Test Subjects
Silver and Red Wolf- Ginger Dumpling-- Grade 9- Star Light
Silver Fox- Diane Stone- Grade (9 or 10? Mind adding please)- AngelofPeace
Peregrine Falcon- Fen Sertail- Grade 9- Twilight_Path
Teachers/ Mad Scientists
Princible- Star Light- Dr. Karen Hollist... Dr. Hollist
Gym Teacher - Umazak- David Hardy... Mr. Hardy
Astronomy:Science- Twilight_path-Ryel Satoshi... Ms. Satoshi
Music- TheKeybladeMaker- Brol Ryoski... Mr. Ryoski
Needs a subject- AngelOfpeace- Lux Lingo... Ms. Lingo

:thumbsup:
My Temp is below! V

If you Have trouble Chosing an animal... Check this Site. (It's a link)
http://www.gotoquiz.com/animology_what_animal_are_you

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

Name: David Hardy

Class you Teach: Gym

Area of the World: Forest

BlueEyes.jpg
(Okay, so only the clothes from this)

AppearenceMad Scientist :
boy_blue2.jpg

Personality: David, as a few of the other teachers/scientists call him, has been known to have two different types of personalities depending upon what it is that he's doing. When he is acting as the Gym teacher, he is a kind man that doesn't like to push his students too hard for fear of their health. He is also the type that would like for his students to think of him as a friend within the school that they can go to if they need any advice or help or just want to hang out. He even acts this way when he is out of the school and going about a daily life routine that envolves different tasks. This all changes the instant that he slides on his lab coat and starts on his true work. He will become cold towards those around him and focus only on getting his work finished with the best possible outcome. At this point he is very quiet and will only talk when it is needed for him to do so or when he is annoyed by the actions of someone else.

History/ Bio:
Early
David was born into a family that was not rich but quite comfortable financially. His mother was a General Practitioner while his father was a nurse at the same hospital. Because of his parents' careers, he himself got into the study of medical arts at a very young age. This was fueled by the fact that he was able to accompany his family to work and got to watch what it is that they did as they even taught him how to measure all of the drugs that they used. By the age of ten he had already ben taught most of the terminology and the most commonly used drugs used in most treatments.

By the time that he was in High School, he had already attained the level of medical knowledge that most new doctors are just starting to learn. Because of this, he had been given the title of an honorary practitcioner of the medical arts and was already given a fully paid scholarship to the top medical college in the world. This however caused the others in his school to look down upon him despite the fact that he was also the star player on the basketball and football teams.

Late
After High School, David went directly to college where he was allowed to skip enough classes to take his P.h.D Test on his fist day. Because of that he was with students several years older than himself while still being the top of his class. He quickly made his way through the classes until he was able to attain the highest level of degree available for Genetics, Medicine and even Psycology. It was then that he decided to attain take a little bit of vacation time and spend it camping. It was on this camping trip that he first saw wild animals in their natural habitats. He was moved by their level of social structure and started to realize that the human race could be exactly like the animals and decided to try and find a way to combine the two.

He instantly canceled his vacation and left to try and find a way to combine the genes of both humans and animals. He quickly started to put out papers explaining his theories and his results. It was this action that got him discovered by a single scientist that agreed with his works and offered him a way to put the plans into action. Eager to better the human race, David agreed to the deal even though it was illegal and would be carried out in secret on the prime subjects, high school students. He was informed that he would be under the guise of a school teacher, and because of his background, he would be the Gym teacher, a job that he felt was perfect for him.

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Name: Ginger Dumpling

Grade: Grade 9-- Freshman

Animal you will become: Silver and Red Wolf

Appearence (Human Form):
anime_girl.jpg

Appearence (Animal Form):
Red_Wolf_by_KoriCristy.jpg

Personality: Ginger is a kind outgoing person. She is a natural born leader. She is very friendly.
History/ Bio: Ginger is a typical 14 year old girl. Ginger can get Mad if her friends tease her about her love of animals. She loves animals. Her favorite animals are all in the K9 family and dolphins. She will try hard to achieve her goal.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ok it's a double, but your accepted, but one thing you forgot. Your not officially accepted till you add it. Hint: Read the rules.

EDIT: Nevermind. Wow though forest you would be in charge of me.

L

Lady Yuki

Name:Diane Stone

Personality:Diane is a sweet girl she love's to talk to new peopple.She gets mad when peopple make fun of her cloths but after awhile she dosent care.
Bio:Diane is a 15 year old girl who live's by herself in a two story house.Her parents left her at a young age but she dosent remeber what happend so she rather not talk about her past.She is exited to be going to this new school she hears it will be the best school so she wants to make a good impression on everyone.

Human form:
anime-35.jpg

Animal form:(silver fox)
---.jpg

Grade:10

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards

Name: Mr. Brol Rysoki

Class you Teach: Music

Area of the World : Gigas Hall

hot_anime_guy.jpg

lol my friend gave me this picture, i figure why not use it

Appearence (Mad Scientist Form, if have one):
763431855l.jpg

Personality:
Brol as a unknown Personality because he was transferred to this school two days prior to the opening of the school.
History/ Bio:
Only Known Facts of Mr.R:
-Graduated a Musical/Art Collage at the age of 17
-Got his masters Degree in the Industrial, Freeform, Magickal and Musical Arts at the age of 21
-Has a Wife and two kids.
-Rumors run around saying that he killed off the last Music Teacher in this school. Some say that was the Music Teacher initiation, other's say its a tradition, He says Both.

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol it's not just practice then i can come back and edit...its freakin worse!

i told my band teacher i wanna be a band teacher later on...so i'm acting like her assistant sort of...

and i told my friend to switch music parts...only im Bb clarinet, and she's Eb Alto Sax X_X which means im trying to figure out how in the world to transpose this music so that i don't have to play it T_T ehh i'll figure it out soon but i'll definately have it fixed by friday max cause tomorrow i got band practice then work.... X_X ugh

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Oh I see. You in marching band as well, or do you not have it. If so if in marching band I highly recomend trying out for a draum major. It helps because you need to know music and everything, plus when you go to school it'll help you get in easier.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
heh ok well i fixed my template hope its ok :D

Twilight_Path

Okay so here goes...
-----------------------------------
Teacher Template:

Name: Ms. Ryel Satoshi

Teaching Class: Science - Astronomy

Area of the World: Mountain (er whichever area pertains to the creatures of the sky)

Normal Appearance:
anime_girl80.jpg

Mad Scientist Appearance:
normal_anime_fav230.jpg

Personality: Ms. Satoshi is the type of teacher who usually keeps to herself, teaches the lesson, and dismisses her classes on time. Every so often, she'll develop a certain fetish for one of her students, and one day she'll ask the student to stay in her classroom after class. Usually that chosen child is never seen again. To her normal students, Ms. Satoshi often seems distant and far-away. She has a very mild temperament, but she can get Mad if someone disobeys in class. If you're the kind of person who loves to make trouble, watch out!

History/Bio: Ms. Satoshi's history is somewhat shady, but all of her students have heard the rumor that she's a witch with the power to control time. Who knows? Maybe that's why the kids she has a thing for never come back again...
---------------------------------------------
The End! And darn you keyblademaker I wanted music teacher. :p
Lemme know if I need to fix anything Star
Hey, can I be a student too?

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Well we need more people then we can start.

You are accepted, I liked your template. It's a bit like like I said before, try not to make it war, your trying to turn teens into animals not kill them. You are accepted. Oh and don't be afraid to make a student.

Soon I'll be posting the princible of the highschool, the true master of the mad scientist there.

Twilight_Path

Hehehehe thanks there AngelOfpeace ^^

So I can makes student? YAY!
------------------------------------------------------
Student Temp! (Because I've got Mad multitasking skillz... lol)

Name: Fen Sertal

Grade: 11

Animal: Peregrine Falcon

Appearance (Human):
anime_girl_fav4236.jpg

Appearance (Animal):
falcon.jpg

Personality: Fen was abused as a child, so she is extremely judgmental and often jumps to conclusions when others approach her to start conversation. She's also as smart as they come, with top marks in all of her classes. Fen chooses not to have friends because she is afraid they will hurt her; so, she mostly looks down at the ground when passing people so she won't catch their eyes, and she's not a talker at all. If you choose to force conversation on her, don't take her quaint remarks personally... she's just trying to escape your company.

History/Bio: Fen's mother died when she was 3, and so her father took on the tough job of single parenting. Unfortunately, no one's perfect, and her father wasn't home when one of his old poker friends came over to the house, found young Fen home with a clueless babysitter, and immediately seized the opportunity and took advantage of the little girl. Fen was, like most girls who are abused, ashamed about what had happened and chose not to tell her father. Instead, she became distanced from him and she kept to herself. Her father was going to send her to a boarding school, but he decided to enroll her in a school that was opening nearby in their neighborhood. Because of this change, Fen was held back a year, so she's older than all the other freshmen. It's a wonder she's still in one piece after all that's happened in her past.
-----------------------------------
Aaaaaaand the end! Lol

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Well soon we need a little more people, we will start this, I'm hoping we'll have enough on Wed, then we will start. Until then, here is the pure evil person. The leader of the mad scientists, and the princible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dr. Karen Hollist

Teaches: Princible

Area of the World- The entire world

Appearence-
Princible
ladyun32.jpg

Mad Scientist-
ladyun27.jpg

Personality- Typical Princible, she is strick and can be nice when she wants to be. When she is a mad scientist she is pure evil. Evil beyond evil.

Bio/History: Karen when she was younger always loved animals. In the future though that memory was losted, she became a scientist. She had this love for animals still. She came up with this crazy idea of human's becoming animals. She presented her idea and all the other scientists just laughed at her. She then baecame a mad scientist. She decided she would test her expierment hidden. She came up with teh perfect idea. She opened a new highschool. A highschool that was to have the best education and was a private school. Parents sent their kids there and payed. When they payed that profit the expierment. She gathered other mad scientists with a same idea and others who thought it was a great idea. They all work undercover as teachers. Now all she has to do is keep the goverment and parents from seeing what they were doing.

L

Lady Yuki

wow she is PURE evil.Here is my temp for my madscientist.
----------------------------------------------
Name:MS.lux lingo
Teaches:Music
Human form:
CopyofPunkGirl11.jpg

madScientist form:
5yjsqid.jpg

Bio/history:(i cant think of one)

Personality:Ms lux is a sweet teacher who talks to her students and gets to know them better.She is never shy but she dosent like to talk to the other teachers no one knows why

( im sorry but i have to ask can i make another student =X)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back