• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Machine at the End of the World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Did anybody ever wonder what the machine at the end of the world was. The text was as follows...

Ones born of the heart and darknes, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation.
Seize all hearts and consummate the great heart. All hearts to be one, one heart to encompass all.
Realize the destiny: the realm of Kindgom Hearts. The great darkness sealed within the great heart.
Progeny of darkness, come back to the eternal darkness.

For the heart of light shall unseal the path.
Seven hearts, one Keyhole, one key to the door.

The door of darkness, tied by two keys.
The door of darkness to seal the light.

None shall pass but shadows, returing to the darkness.
Ones born of the heart and darkness, hunger for every heart until the dark door opens.

Any idea's to what the machine was, in my guess this was where Ansem came and put all of his research into that computer in the end of the world. Hence this same text repeated somewhere else <.<

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
i dunno. but 1 theory is that that was the place where Xehanort and the others made further research about the Heartless without using Ansem's Computer. Also while Sora n Riku where separated, Xehanort was searching for the princeses and the keyblade.
when Xehanort's Heartless was defeated, the place was destroyed along with all the data.
so, now the organization, decided to gain control of the keyblade since the computer and all their research was destroyed. the thing that kills me is not knowing how the hell did the Organization found Naminé.
Again that's my theory.
BTW i also hate that you can't go further beyond the portal that appears next to that machine, and beyond the heartless sign.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I can't believe you don't know..........The machine is the artificial heartless maker.

^Must have been the prototype, in kh2 its more large scale.

That was actually my second guess =/, thing is it was within hollow bastion...yet not actually there (appeared in 2nd game). So the room with the machine is the older version of Ansem's laboratory where the experiments were conducted and that giant heartless symbol was symbolic of the door that was opened? Basically the way i see it the orignal 6 disciples of Ansem the Wise trifled with the machine and went beyond the door (heartlss symbol) so their hearts were split from their bodies, but thats another nobody theory in the SAR.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well...At some point I thought that that big thing above the machine where you could into something wich looked like outer space, the way we knew it in KH, was some kind of teleporter or something, or maybe the door, wich Xehanort found in the basement of Radiant Garden...But I'm not really siure anymore...:D...

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Well in the End of the World, you went into all those portals that brought you to illusions of different worlds you've been right? Was this the prototyping for the white rooms in CoM? Maybe, maybe not. If they were illusions, than the last room, with the machine must be an illusion as well. However you can only go there once, after you leave it is replaced by a hole which you jump in.

what does this tell us? NOthing really. All we know is the machine is some sort of darkness machine. I always thought it was the machine that cranked out HEartless, seperate from the one in Hollow Bastion. It seemed to create little holes of darkness everywhere, similar to the one that lets Sora into TWTNW.

So maybe those holes of darkness (where you can see space and all) are different portals to different dark worlds (e.g. like one portal lead to TWTNW, maybe the others lead to other worlds of darkness that will be in the future KH games). If that is true, than the machine was capable of unlocking the pathways of darkness the Heartless use, and allowed Xeh's Heartless to travel between worlds.

So maybe when we see that machine again, we will be able to revisit all the dark worlds weve seen. Just maybe.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Well in the End of the World, you went into all those portals that brought you to illusions of different worlds you've been right? Was this the prototyping for the white rooms in CoM? Maybe, maybe not. If they were illusions, than the last room, with the machine must be an illusion as well. However you can only go there once, after you leave it is replaced by a hole which you jump in.

what does this tell us? NOthing really. All we know is the machine is some sort of darkness machine. I always thought it was the machine that cranked out HEartless, seperate from the one in Hollow Bastion. It seemed to create little holes of darkness everywhere, similar to the one that lets Sora into TWTNW.

So maybe those holes of darkness (where you can see space and all) are different portals to different dark worlds (e.g. like one portal lead to TWTNW, maybe the others lead to other worlds of darkness that will be in the future KH games). If that is true, than the machine was capable of unlocking the pathways of darkness the Heartless use, and allowed Xeh's Heartless to travel between worlds.

So maybe when we see that machine again, we will be able to revisit all the dark worlds weve seen. Just maybe.

Actually, in the End of the Worlds, the worlds you can go into aren't illusions like in Castle Oblivion from CoM. They're actually portals to the other worlds, that's how the hearltess get to those worlds. In other words, they're the Keyholes to all the worlds, and Sora locked them so no more heartless could get through, but they opened again somehow.

And the machine is the artificial heartless maker I think, I'm not completely sure though. Maybe it's just another computer for research stuff.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Actually, in the End of the Worlds, the worlds you can go into aren't illusions like in Castle Oblivion from CoM. They're actually portals to the other worlds, that's how the hearltess get to those worlds. In other words, they're the Keyholes to all the worlds, and Sora locked them so no more heartless could get through, but they opened again somehow.

And the machine is the artificial heartless maker I think, I'm not completely sure though. Maybe it's just another computer for research stuff.

Hmm, good point. That links to the corridors of darkness thing. I don't think they are related to the keyholes though. Like Yen Sid said, there are corridors of darkness that lead to all the worlds. Maybe those portals were the entrances.

That supports more on the theory about those 'dark holes' ini the machine place being portals to more dark worlds.

Wolffia

Okay, so if those portals are the keyholes to other worlds, and Sora locked them all up, how did they get unlocked again?

S

Shadu

I think it's either the artificial Heartless creator..like someone said..Or just..maybe decoration..? I dunno. ;/

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay, so if those portals are the keyholes to other worlds, and Sora locked them all up, how did they get unlocked again?

There not Keyholes, those are the entrances to the corridors of darkness.

Define:Coriddors of Darkness- Pathways through the realm of darkness that lead everywhere, except strongly in certain areas. Heartless/Nobodies/peeps with darkness use them to transport places.

Sora traveled down a Corridor of Darkness when he left Destiny Islands and wound up in Traverse Town.

Riku uses Corridors of darkness to travel places

So do Nobodies/Heartless

Ansem (fake) may have been using that machine to experiment with corridors of darkness and whatever.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i think that its a heartless maker thats why the heartless attack sora after they read that quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back