• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Machinany Gun Vs. General Chaos:Clash of the Irishmen.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Yeh, that title is bound to attract GC's attention. It has "irish" in it. Moth to the light. GC to a beer. etc.

Ok so heres the lowdown. I haven't RP'd in an age (a bit meaning a few months now) and GC has talked to me offline about taking him on in an RP battle. I was reluctant due to the whole KHII thing where sigs and names have spoiled things in the past (Plus hes a better RP'er than me). Well anyways long story short i blocked out sigs and images, names are impossible to censor but i'll make do. So i figure that since i'm looking to get back into my storytelling craze so i may as well take on GC. In case anyone asks, I bet on GC to win the match but thats not for me to decide. It's for him to RP. So here we go then. A few rules, an empty space for 3 judges, preferably RP'ers whom are good yet unbiased. GC's fame outranks mine so thats why i'm saying unbiased.

Anyways lets get this underway. GC, just post up any template ya like. I'm not gonna restrict ya all that much with a pre-set template. Once I get an acceptance and a template from ya i'll post my own. I'll need to work on it since I haven't done this in a bit so excuse my delay.

Judges (anyone can take up a panel just make sure your actually here to evaluate this, if your goin on holiday soon dont bother yourself with this ok?)
1. xXxCloud
2. Diluted.Past
3. Unbiased_Joe

One simple rule GC. Fight fairly. Or as close to fairly as you can. Just no invincibility or auto-revive or anything beyond unfair. Don't need to lecture you so I wont push this anymore.

And with that boring stuff out of the road. Lets kick this pig!

Last edited:

GeneralChaos

Machinany Gun said:
Yeh, that title is bound to attract GC's attention. It has "irish" in it. Moth to the light. GC to a beer. etc.

Ok so heres the lowdown. I haven't RP'd in an age (a bit meaning a few months now) and GC has talked to me offline about taking him on in an RP battle. I was reluctant due to the whole KHII thing where sigs and names have spoiled things in the past (Plus hes a better RP'er than me). Well anyways long story short i blocked out sigs and images, names are impossible to censor but i'll make do. So i figure that since i'm looking to get back into my storytelling craze so i may as well take on GC. In case anyone asks, I bet on GC to win the match but thats not for me to decide. It's for him to RP. So here we go then. A few rules, an empty space for 3 judges, preferably RP'ers whom are good yet unbiased. GC's fame outranks mine so thats why i'm saying unbiased.

Anyways lets get this underway. GC, just post up any template ya like. I'm not gonna restrict ya all that much with a pre-set template. Once I get an acceptance and a template from ya i'll post my own. I'll need to work on it since I haven't done this in a bit so excuse my delay.

Judges (anyone can take up a panel just make sure your actually here to evaluate this, if your goin on holiday soon dont bother yourself with this ok?)
1. xXxCloud

One simple rule GC. Fight fairly. Or as close to fairly as you can. Just no invincibility or auto-revive or anything beyond unfair. Don't need to lecture you so I wont push this anymore.

And with that boring stuff out of the road. Lets kick this pig!

1) What exactly are you suggesting? That I'm some kind of drunken lout? *sniff* You've hurt my feelings... now I have to kick your *CENSORED*.

2) I've told you before, you have as much a chance as anyone else. Not saying much, though. :p

3) Hah, flattery'll get you nowhere in this fight.

4) When have I ever fought unfairly? *ahem* :p

Well, since a certian someone hasn't as of yet put up his template, I'll use that character I made. You know which one MG, but for the sake of others, here's L'Morte again.

Name: L’Morte Damesious, but is also known by the title of Dragonslayer and by those who serve him as the White Knight. In a previous life, he was known as Tristan Morrigan.

Age: He died at the age of 24, and has since lived as a one of the Mosfaru for over 500 years.

Species: The Mosfaru, as they call themselves, and also known by other races as the Deathspawn.

Home World: Was once the planet Rhebes, but became the planet Enalius after he became a Mosfaru.

Appearance (Physical): Mosfaru retain the majority if not all of the physical attributes of the creatures they once were, although there are a few noticeable differences. The most noticeable is the skin. The skin is usually extremely discoloured, giving them a very pale complexion that is somewhat reminiscent of a vampire. All Mosfaru also share the same coloured hair, as dead and lifeless as their pale grey skin, and black, opaque eyes that give the feeling to any soul unfortunate enough to gaze into the eyes of a Deathspawn a feeling of despair, with the feeling that their mind, body and soul are sinking into the endless depths of oblivion.
However, unlike most Mosfaru, there are the select few with L’Morte being a prime example who, having proved themselves on the field of battle are granted a lease of life by the Enalius which has been branded the ‘mark’, making those who earn it ‘marked ones’. This mark is in fact an evolution of the Mosfaru. It grants those worthy of the mark a few albeit power magical properties of a kind few have ever witnessed, and none survived. However, the strain of even containing this magic within a frail body can have a few adverse side-effects. It can cut off several senses upon contact and wear away the most of the rest with time. Not only that, but it also cuts the skin into small pieces that are seemingly held together by nothing. This leads to a large amount of blood loss during the first few days and can prove fatal to the marked one. If the marked one manages to survive, the cuts will eventually heal into filthy brown scars giving the Mosfaru an uncanny resemblance to a walking jigsaw, held together by invisible bonds and giving a rather frightening appearance.
Aside from the usual irregularities of the Mosfaru, L’Morte cannot taste or speak, as his mouth has been sealed shut (connecting the skin below his lower lip and upper lip together, thereby sealing it shut) due to the overwhelming power of the Enalius magic. Thankfully, though, Mosfaru do not need any form of nourishment to survive other than air to breathe.

Appearance (Clothing): Although there are no rules set in stone for the dress code of the Mosfaru (and certainly not for a marked one, who are usually given free reign when it comes to trivial matters such as this), the Mosfaru are most definitely a warring people, paying little to no heed to negotiations, diplomacy or anything of the sort. Therefore, it is encouraged that all people wear at all times some form of armour or military dress. L’Morte, although free of the gentle tyranny of the Enalius, has seen no reason to think differently. He seldom removes his ivory plate armour, made from raw diamond sandwiched between two plates of pure steel squeezed so tight together they have been near enough fused, making his armour all but impregnable to conventional firearms. He has even been known to withstand a direct shot from artillery fire and withstand the claw of the Queen of Dragons herself. Seeing no need for any embroidery of any kind, as it would only get in the way in battle and could possibly cost him his life.

Weapon: A 7ft long Halberd that was made in much the same way L’Morte’s armour was constructed. The shaft, however, was made with flexibility in mind, and so is not as dense as the axe head and so makes the weapon much more difficult to use, but allows L’Morte to use the weapon with flexibility that could only be topped by a whip. The axe head, constructed with the wielder in mind, was modelled after one of his greatest accomplishments: his victory over the great Queen of Dragons, Shequah. The cutting blade was crafted in a delicate manner until perfection, with a giant Dragon wing that was almost a metre in diameter becoming the fruit of the labours.
A blade of this size and weight on a thin flexible shaft seems like a blacksmiths nightmare, but the weapon was crafted with such attention and care that the makers, undoubtedly masters of their craft, managed to negate weight of the blade by having it focused towards no particular point on the weapon and, in turn, making it easier to wield overall. L’Morte who, upon witnessing the blade, was overcome by its craftsmanship, decided upon naming it after the late Queen of Dragons. Due to how large the weapon is, however, it lacks a holster meaning L’Morte must carry it with him wherever he goes.

Abilities: Although most of L’Morte’s abilities stem from what he is, there are a few abilities contained within him that no other Mosfaru could even dream of accomplishing. However, I think it best if I go into more detail as to what the Mosfaru are capable of.

Resurrection/Conversion: The most well-known trait of a Mosfaru, and quite possibly the sole reason for which they are feared and hated and is the major reason the Mosfaru have been so successful in conquering so many galaxies and subjecting so many people. Any fallen creature, whether it has been dead for centuries or seconds, whether it is as small as a mouse or as large as an Elephant, can be brought back by any Mosfaru and transformed into a Mosfaru in the process. This is possible due to the strange but potent magic of the Enalius. She does this through forcing one of her many servants to make physical contact with the target. Anything from the slightest touch to a full embrace will do. This will have to be maintained for at least a few seconds before the Enalius can apply her magic. The process may take more or less time, depending on how large the target or targets are, with the average human being taking only 10 seconds. The effect spreads from the point of every, changing or creating the skin into hat of the Mosfaru along the way until the creature has been fully converted. The target retains all physical and mental abilities they had at the time of death as well as the power of the Mosfaru that comes with it. However, these people are nothing more than empty vessels. Although the mind and body return, the soul, which is forever connected to the host, is not returned. Instead, it is consumed by the Enalius to prolong her life and preventing the newly converted Mosfaru from breaking free of her grip. However, the rules are different for a marked one. Not only can they control any and all Mosfaru they resurrect, but they do not need to make physical contact with the target, instead only having to be within a particular radius, usually 50 to 75 metres (due to L’Morte’s accomplishments for the Enalius, however, he has been given enough power to raise all of the dead within a square mile, although it would take him hours, perhaps even days to accomplish such a feat. However, any creature they resurrect automatically has its soul sent to the Enalius. For the Enalius, any dead creature on her home planet is almost instantly converted regardless of its scale; such is the control over the magic of her species. There are several ways, however, to break free of her mind-control. If the resurrection is completed but the soul consumption is not, the mind, body and soul of the target is resurrected as they once were. However, due to the fact that it only takes about 10 seconds for an average creature and due to the trademark viciousness of the Mosfaru, this has not become a problem as of yet.

Modification: A somewhat overlooked factor by most other races that have to deal with the Deathspawn is that, during the resurrection process when the Enalius is reassembling the broken tissues of a dead creature through the magic of her dead race, she alters their physical prowess enhancing speed, endurance, power and stamina, increases their intelligence thereby making them braver, much wiser, more cunning and no longer have a sense of right and wrong, so that only her word is law. She also, and most disturbingly of all, takes advantage of every creatures sexual motives and preferences. She has each and every one of her species infatuated with her to the point of obsession, making it easier to tell them what to do and preventing any kind of mutiny. Not only that, but any and all creatures revived not only have a love of death, murder and destruction, but fantasise about their own physical, mental and emotional pain. The Enalius then takes advantage of the lust they feel when acting out any of these and pours every ounce of energy from it into the battle, meaning that for every bit of damage they dish out, every blow they receive and for every life they end; they only want to fight harder, better and deadlier. They are moulded into the perfect army in every conceivable way. All this helps in a small way to negate some of the many adverse marked effects, but it cannot wholly stop the process. There is no known method of doing so for any creature other than the Enalius.

The Soul of Shequah: The Queen of Dragons L’Morte faced off against was his crowning glory. None can deny that. However, the Queen did not simply die, as both the Enalius and L’Morte had thought, but had passed its soul into L’Morte’s body, which had remained an empty vessel since his soul was consumed. Even to this day it still inhabits his body, always attempting to take control of the host but never fully succeeding due to the endless interference of the Enalius. Both are constantly engaged in a war contained within the mind of L’Morte for possession of the body: Shequah so she can continue to exist in the mortal plane and the Enalius so she can once again regain control of her greatest warrior. The constant fighting within his mind has given L’Morte a lease of life the Enalius would never allow him to have. The endless turmoil has allowed him to be free from the mind-control of the Enalius and from Shequah although this has had an adverse effect on his fighting capability, which has been severely hampered by the presence of two so very powerful individuals in his mind. There have been occasions, though, when a fight got too tough for L’Morte to deal with on his own that both the Enalius, who does not wish to lose her prized warrior and Shequah, who does not yet wish to leave for the land of the dead, have both united and aided L’Morte in any way they can, although the true extent of the power both together could give to him has not yet been revealed, but it could very well be possible that if he were to reach his absolute full potential, he could destroy entire planets if he so wished. Also, through his short yet helpful conversations with Shequah, he has managed to learn and wield a small amount of Dragon Magic, although he is still as of yet only a trainee in the art, and could never hope to use it effectively in battle until he was properly versed.

Personality: The conflict between the Enalius and Shequah has given a new L’Morte a chance to rise from the ashes of his former self, although he seems in no hurry to change from his former ways as a bandit. Smooth-talking and arrogant, he would be cocky if he didn’t have the power to back up his claims and never passes up on a chance to get what he wants with as little effort as possible. However, you should not let this gentle facade fool you. Due to the earlier influence of the Enalius, he will kill, maim, brutalize and destroy without a second thought just for the hell of it.

Biography: It all began before L’Morte, who had been christened Tristan at birth, had made his first steps, before he had been born, even before his world had been created. It all began on the planet of Kii, 12 million years before Tristan’s planet had even begun to form. On the large planet of Kii there resided a very strange but alluring creature; a race capable of reanimating its dead in an instant, and transforming every living creature around it into their own personal and eternal slaves. These strange, wonderful and immensely powerful creatures named themselves the Enalius, after the god they worshipped. They believed this god of theirs had been the one to grant them the power to control any creature they wished, and also believed this God wished them to use their powers for not only the good of their planet or the creatures on it, but for the good of the entire universe. To this end, they refused to practice the ‘evil’ side of their powers, and chose not to transform the other inhabitants of their world into their slaves or alter their minds in any way, but instead only choose to revive back whenever they earned it. It meant that the world’s great, noble leaders, their wise men and their wonderful entertainers would never die. They would never leave the world they had made their mark on. No creature even so much as approached extinction. All lived in peace and happiness. It was something straight out of a fairy tale. All was fine, of course, until one of these creatures, a young female known as Tesimi was born.

Tesimi had always felt that she was born for great things, knew she was destined to become a great person. She pushed herself to the limits of her knowledge, reviving any creature that so much as passed her by. These actions, her elders appreciated and even encouraged. They did not however, appreciate never mind encourage her morals. She felt that, if her species had the power, they should use it. That they should take control of everything, and envisioned that she would be the one to do it. Her elders dismissed this as a childhood fantasy, most of the time. However, all this changed when Tesimi took a full dive into the ‘evil’ side of her races power. She consumed the soul of a small bird she had found run over and ordered it to kill a young boy at school who had been bullying her. The repercussions were so swift and brutal that Tesimi found herself rotting a prison cell in less than a day. The public outcry was unbelievable. They demanded the immediate release of the young girl, who had been clearly upset when a young man hit her and couldn’t have meant for the bird to kill him. A mob, led by Tesimi’s parents, was formed in less than a week. Well, it could hardly be called a ‘mob’, as it numbered in the hundreds of thousands. The feeble military never stood a chance as the mob, growing in numbers even as they moved stormed past like the army of darkness, lay waste to the prison and freed Tesimi. Although this was the most sudden and brutal uprising it the history of the race, it was not over yet.
The years went by and Tesimi, now a flourishing young woman, was still consuming the souls of creatures. Her powers seemed to grow with every soul consumed, allowing her to eat more, faster and amass an army of gigantic proportions. Of course, this army was kept secret to the rest of her kind. She had them keep to the shadows at all times while she practiced her powers, adding and adding until it was impossible to keep them secret any longer. She had even begun to drag the dead of her own kind from out of their graves and subject their souls, minds and bodies to her whim. Even now, she had become the most powerful among her race and hadn’t even so much as scratched the surface of her potential. Eventually, she declared war on every living thing on her planet that was not serving her.

It was a massacre. In less than 10 minutes, she had almost total control over every thing that had lived and was living in the planet. Not only that, but she had consumed enough souls to last hundreds upon thousands of years. She had become as close to an immortal being as a mortal could ever come, and still she was not satisfied. Her planet, which she had now named after her race, had begun to gather attention from other races throughout the galaxy. There was nothing to stop this young empress from declaring war on the entire galaxy and winning. They had to stop her before it was too late… but… was it already too late?

Tesimi, who had not only named her planet after her people but now also herself, was not idle while the rest of the galaxy made plans for her demise. Her people needed no food, no rest and no water. They could work for weeks, months even, none stop. She commanded them to build her an armada and a palace in which to reside, and there she stays to this day, leaning upon her diamond throne in a lax position whilst her mind is always at work. It took only 5 months for 30,000 intergalactic ships to be made. That was twice the amount of the entire galaxy’s armada’s combined into one. There is no reason to explain any further the results of that conflict. Suffice it to say that the alliance against the Enalius failed miserably, and that an entire galaxy was enslaved to her will in 5 years. It was during this time that, on a planet on another galaxy, momentarily far away from any danger posed from the Enalius or her unstoppable army of creatures, which she named the Mosfaru (after the god her people had worshiped) on a small planet called Rhebes, a young boy named Tristan was born.

This young boy, the only son of an old couple, grew up never giving a damn about anyone else except himself. He took what he wanted when he could while wasting as little energy as possible. By the age of six, he had become a public nuisance and at the age of twelve an outlaw. Three years after that he was thrown from the town gates at 12 midnight and left to fend for himself. He quickly took to the terrain, beating fat and bloated merchants on their way into town with a heavy club and robbing them of all their belongings. The mayor of the town himself was beaten over the head five times before being tossed from his carriage and impaled with a small dagger. By now, he was wanted by vigilante groups, law enforcement and even the local military for stealing provisions. At the age of 21, he fled the local province and made for the capital, pillaging just outside the borders of the city with his own small group of men, taking what they could and leaving little behind. If he had continued this less than noble life any further, it is quite possible he would have been struck dead. But, a few days after his 24th birthday, the Enalius and her Mosfaru minions invaded the planet. The planet attempted a futile resistance, but it was all for naught. The Mosfaru swept through them, reviving their own dead along the way while adding to their ranks as they moved. The slaughter lasted only a few days, with Tristan being unfortunate enough to be camping near one of the designated landing areas. He was skewered with three pikes, two in the chest and one in the arm, before having his neck snapped. Seconds afterwards, the Enalius extended into him her hand, yanked out his soul by the neck and devoured it. He had been revived as a Mosfaru soldier, and would continue to fight in the name of the Enalius for over 300 years before he became recognised for what a potentially great warrior he could before. It took the defeat of one of the greatest creatures the Mosfaru had ever come across in order for it to happen.

Initially, there were over 20,000 Mosfaru poised to come down upon the great Dragon Queen. Only 32 managed to come back intact and only one came back bearing the head of the great beast. The Enalius was so overcome with joy with the destruction of so vast and powerful a creature that she didn’t notice one fatal flaw until it was too late. Tristan, having been the one to deliver the fatal blow to the creature by cutting his way through her great body, withstanding the torrents of blood gushing out of her, navigating his way through her using her veins and arteries and plunging his blade into her heart, thereby killing her instantly. However, as he made his way back to the encampment to celebrate his victory over the Queen and the conversion of another planet, he didn’t notice a warm, itching feeling in the base of his skull, or in his heart. The Queen, in an act of desperation, had hurled herself into Tristan’s empty body as an act of desperation to preserve her life.

The Enalius, finding it difficult to control the impulses of one of her Mosfaru, was deeply troubled by what she had seen. She had journeyed into the mind of a Mosfaru she had recently awarded the rank of marked one and had renamed L’Morte Damesious, and had found a slumbering dragon in his mind. What was even more troubling was, when she had tried to get rid of the beast, it had awoken. Catching her by surprise, the beast had hurled her from the mind of this Mosfaru and had been left reeling in her chair. Soon afterwards, he had gone AWOL, abandoning her army by stealing one of the many intergalactic ships and had dashed off to parts unknown. She had no idea of his intentions, of where he was going or what he would be capable of. He could very well use the resurrection process against her, constructing his own army of soulless Mosfaru. Even the thought of that was enough to chill her to the bone.

In truth, L’Morte had no idea what he was doing. Only that he wanted to get back to his old way of life, away from the Mosfaru and from the Mosfaru. To a place where he could pillage, plunder and destroy whatever he so wished whenever he felt like it. This is how his life has been going for almost 100 years, travelling from planet to planet, galaxy to galaxy, ever-seeking that which he would never find but was unwilling to pass it off as nothing more than a figment of his imagination. If he had to lay waste to everything he came across to find it, he would find his paradise, or so he believed for, sadly, even if L’Morte ever found what he searched for, he would be doomed to destroy it. For such is the nature of what he is, and who he is.

-----------

The bio isn't really necessary, but read it if you so wish. Now, MG, ready when you are.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Ok, i'll get my template up later today since i have to actually begin work on it. We need two more judges so if anyone can sweet talk someone to pass up their time to judge these then by all means please do. Thanks for joining us xXxCloud, don't mind us if you don't understand a few of the things we say to each other. Just some trash talk is all.

Now then GC to counter your 4 points with a reasonable defence.

1) You boast your love for beer + you have no feelings as we all know by now. Your colder than ice and twice as hollow. And dont worry so much about the censored. I doubt anybody below 12 years old will show up here anyways and if they do, they are bound to encounter swear words well before they actually reach here.

2) You coldness shows again when you boast superiority. I simply gave my opinion and trying to elevate yourself with it is nothing short of...you guessed it, Hollow!

3) Flattery wasn't intended. Honesty and common knowledge was. Know thats not a lot coming from me but its less coming from you.

4) You fight about as fairly as a sedated and maimed elderly man against ric flair himself. All the trimming. Kicks to the groin, pokes in the eyes and throwing dirt and sand in the opponents face. Cause to you and im sure you'll probably quote this as it suits you to the ground.

An empty victory still has the word victory in it.

Well anyway, i'm gonna post up my template soon and once thats done I want you to choose the venue and make your first move GC.
Protesting your innocence is pointless right now so once i post my template, we rock.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Re: Machinany Gun Vs. General Chaos : Clash of the Irishmen.

Template time. Here goes a worthwhile character hopefully. I'd also like to point out my character won't require approximately a solid 10+ minutes of reading.

Name: Ora Shikado

Weapon: Spindle. Yes you read correctly a large Spindle. Google it if you could be bothered. But to anyone whose not willing, its a giant stick that can go through the center of a wheel and usually theres a string attached to the two. It was used for making clothes many years ago. Now im changing it into a weapon.

The wheel is made of a metal only found on Ona's planet (Antagua) and a few others. The stick is made of the same substance. Both took 6 years in total to make and is about 4 foot long (stick) that is through a wheel of suitable size to the stick(4 foot diameter). The string, nicknamed "crazy string" can be wielded only by those who wear enchanted shapes using the same metal, which must be attached to the skin. The string has unknown origins but is capable to slice through anything known and many things as of yet unknown. It can cut a human in half without stopping, even with metallic plates in their bodies or armour. The downfall is although its length can extend and retract at the users will, the user must beware for they themselves can kill themselves with the same string. Control is the key.

She also has a rapier holstered and a shield around her left and right arms which is usually where the enchanted metal resides. The shields are made of a tough variant of Zinc and Titanium and her rapier is of a strong core and has seen more combat than her spindle.

Personality: Ora is a strong willed individual whom puts herself before anyone else. This selfishness has kept her alive this long but has made her unreliable within her ranks in the military. She has a strong sense of mind and an impossible taste in perfection. Ora can get wrapped up in battle a little easily and that causes her to lose focus elsewhere. Ora does try to keep her mind on her surroundings but finds it increasingly difficult as she has little ability to divide concentration. A good hearted woman with little impurity.

Bio: Ora has trained since the age of 6 in one of her worlds 4 continents. Three of the continents were at war and hers was one of them. Ora's brother 6 years older than her, showed her some of the finer points of combat as he trained to be accepted in the countries military. The years passed and her country eventually defeated one of the countires and allowed them to rebuild while the last country fought. Time passed and her country and the remaining country called a truce yet remained hostile. To prepare for a sneak attack Ora's country would send soldiers to other planets and gather resources since the other countries refused to give out due to the hostility and continuing war efforts of both sides.
Ora's unit was sent to several planets successfully before they were eventually taken out by hostile beasts known as "Figurador" on an unnamed planet. Ora and 2 others returned home with little loot. Ora was then sent with a new army to another unknown planet. Ora's 16 man unit crashed onto this unknown planet due to a failure caused by a scared co-pilot who thought he saw something angelic yet sensed evil. He believed it to be a bad Omen and tried to turn back. Ora and the others used escape pods. Her adventure unfolds here....

Ok, I'll add her abilities after we get another judge. I skipped some finer details as they are irrelevant. If you want an appearance on its own i'll edit this with one along with abilities later. Other than that i don't see why we stall much longer. We wait for at least one more Judge then we begin.

Last edited:

Diluted.Past

oi' general, havent seen you on in a while....sorry i couldnt join that battle you set up earlier, but I promise you, il fight you later. *cough*me fight with TMis over*cough* il gladly judge this one, seeing as you only have 1 judge>.>

U

Unbiased_Joe

I'll judge too, if you'll have me. I'm a long time lurker, but I've never posted before.

This place looks hawt. :D

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Welcome other Judges. I have edited this post to add my appearance and abilities.

Appearance: Ora is a slender yet well toned woman at 5" 8' in height. Ora had red hair and has three ponytails tied at all times which runs down to the middle of her back. Ora has deep red eyes due to the runes infused within her. Ora wears an Lime/Aqua Green belt that has both shapes running beside each other in a line. This belt holds up her white shorts. She also wears a white tanktop with a lime green shirt underneath. She also has a form of futuristic chainmail underneath this shirt that is standard for commanding officers. The material used is a less strong version of the metal that her weapon is made of but is much more available on her planet, paticularly her own country. The metal is known as Gioos after its finder.
Ora also wears white leather gloves and white boots. Both also have Gioos underneath made for protection from attacks to the hands or feet. She has a red cresent moon tatooed on the left side of her forehead as proof she has officially met the king. A mark on the right side also would have symbolised the position of "Royal Guard", she however has rejected the promotion as of yet as she doesn't feel ready yet. She also has a red outline on her inner left thigh and the center of her back of two different symbols.

Abilities: A commanding officer in Ora's military is given one rune. An officer who has been offered a role with the royal guard gets two. A Royal Guard gets three. Ora has two runes which allow control of two different elements. These enhancements have to be made on the persons skin and after a recovery period of 3 days they can learn to use this power.

Rune Power Earth: Ora's first power was the power of using Earth. She had earned this power at 18. Since she has been using it with her training. As long as there is ground beneath her feet she can wield it with the right amount of concentration. Earth rune is on her inner thigh.

Rune Power Magnet: This was not a decision of her own. Ora was given this power by the king himself. When the king gave her the "Crazy String" he had put into its construction, opposing magnet's on each side. This rune was to help her control this string and any other metal that was magnetic (including her shields). Ora only received the spindle and special string because of her commanding officer's death and his interest in her.

King's Blessing: The king bestowed unto Ora his stone of approval. This stone has on it a rune of her choice once she accepts to become a member of his Royal Guard. This rune stone gives her this ability temporarily and will be used to place the third symbol on her body once she agrees to the position as it is always available. Ora choose the Rune of Speed as she is more agile than powerful.

I think that'll do. And now, we wait for the opening scene....

Last edited:

GeneralChaos

A gladiatorial arena located seven hundred metres (give or take) below a rural countryside in order to avoid suspicion, the rich, famous and powerful gather here to bear witness to battles between creatures far superior to them. Fights that could be measured on the scale of wars have taken place here leaving the arena, which had once been a beautiful work of art, into nothing more than a smouldering wasteland.
Abandoned now for several decades, the boxes dug into the walls surrounding the battlefield have been left in an extreme state of disrepair and has become a place where rodents gather and filth resides. Today, however, these rodents will take the place of the rich as the spectators for this battle. A battle that will no doubt but the fights and tournaments that had once took place here to shame.

Good enough location?

As for a beginning, I would prefer it if you would do so, MG. Really, I insist. I have to run off to Omagh for a few hours, so I won't get a chance until much later.

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member

ooc: Nice location, lets set the scene and begin the battle.

ic: Ora had awoken from her unconscious state in her pod. It took her several minutes to recall what happened and leave her seat. She exited the pod and looked around to see that she has landed on a beach. Another 500 metres east and she'd be swimming from her pod. She looked around to see that the sky here was abnormally orange. Almost like a setting at dawn on her own homeworld. She'd visited several planets before and the only other planet she'd saw with a sky different from blue was the one where the Figuador. The sky of their planet was an aqua green. Ora suddenly realised she had a crew to check up on. She went into her pod and checked her radio. It was operational and she attempted to contact the others.
"Anyone there? Please respond!" She ordered in a stern voice.
Only silence came through so she left a looping message to tell them to assemble at the main ship over the radio. The message only plays for 4 hours so it should be off by the time any (if there were any) inhabitants of this planet find it.
She then left her pod in search of her crew and her main ship. She entered the nearby woodlands that was a short distance from the beach. After a long walk. Little went into Ora's mind other than her search for the ship and where it was approximately going. She had a good look at which way it was going before she was launched out of the pod. The downside was it is likely to be quite a long way away from where she landed. She just prayed it didnt go into the ocean of this world. There were a few rescue missions from her country that involved Spaceships ending up at the bottom of an ocean.
Ora approached the end of the woodland and looked out to her right and then her left. She saw what she thought was a mineshaft. It looked like a standard mineshaft which told her two things. One. There were intelligent lifeforms of some kind somewhere around here. And two. They mined for some kind of resource here.
Something then struck her, where was everyone? Were they hiding or had they moved from here for some reason. She hasnt encountered so much as an insect or an animal since she arrived. Nothing on the beach, nothing in the woods. She didn't even so much as see a seashell. This was worrying but unimportant. What causes creatures to not live in an unpopulated habitat?
Her primary mission was more important though and she resumed focusing on only the mission to mine resources her country had little of. That and to escape here alive which was pretty much priority as far as Ora was concerned. She saw this opportunity as an apoligetic break for her misfortune earlier. She cautiously entered the mineshaft thinking to herself:
"This had better be worth it!"

Last edited:

GeneralChaos

The feeling of dread, of fear and anguish struck L’Morte the second he strode into the ruin and the pure pleasure he had felt had almost sent him reeling. The souls of those who had died unclean deaths, those who had died for no reason beyond that than the amusement of others cried out for vengeance, and L’Morte revelled in it. He stood still for a few moments, bathing in the evil that had driven off all other forms of live besides vermin. Only a fool would remain oblivious to the tortured screams that had echoed out of the tunnel leading down here, although the dead had remained somewhat silent since he had arrived. Perhaps they were planning something…

It matters not what the dead wish as they have no means to carry it out. a whisper that still managed to border on a growl spoke into what felt like his left ear. It is much more important for you to find the remains of these souls and make use of the anger that burns within them. As always, the Queen spoke his mind. However, it was not quite that simple. He had felt the evil contained within this ruin from miles away, but had spent many fruitless hours of labour searching for a trace of any physical remains. Nothing but vermin had been found. It was as if those who had died here had their physical forms wiped from existence. It was disheartening to say the least, but L’Morte had no intention on giving up on this sleeping army. There were still the large holes carved out from the rock face surrounding him. It could still be possible that he find something, anything within one of those indents.

You waste your time here my love,another voice spoke into his right ear. This was a soothing, relaxing voice. It was the voice of the one he loved more than life itself, but was destined to become his enemy. Of course, after he had beaten her and subjugated what remained of the waning power of her army, he would make her his queen. Or perhaps even his concubine. It depended on how he felt about her when he had finally walked his path and laid his eyes upon the riches that waited for him at his journeys end. I believe you should return to me as soon as possible. This war has no purpose. If you go to war, I cannot guarantee you will become my champion. Did this woman ever quit? All this pleading and begging was beginning to annoy him. Thankfully, she had made for him what would have otherwise been a most difficult decision. Concubine it was. Also, there is the problem of the beast stuck in your head…

Watch your tongue, whore! The former Queen of Dragons bellowed, sending shockwaves through his head. Needless to say, there two were nothing short of a handful, yet he needed both to maintain his own life. It presented a problem, one he had thought for years he could overcome, yet it always managed to irritate him. There had to be a way to get rid of them, or at least one of them, whilst maintaining his own ‘soul’. How dare you, bitch! I let this homeless tramp of a soul of yours to remain in my greatest vessels mind, and this is the thanks – ‘let me’? ‘Let me’!? Let me remind you that I managed to send you packing with merely a fraction of my power you slut – I demand respect from you, and you will deliver it beast! I am your master, and you will respect me – will the both of you shut up!?

The two who resided in his mind as L’Morte surveyed the area. Something was amiss. The souls who, although remaining silent had focused their attention on him, were turning from him, paying attention to something else - another intruder? He could not discount the possibility. However, he could hardly ask such fickle, irritating creatures what had distracted them. He would have to be ready for any possibility. So, flexing his muscles and hefting the Halberd, which had been gripped and held idly in his right hand, hoisted it onto his shoulder. If he couldn’t find the bodies of the souls which resided here, then he would have to make one of his own. He needed a new lieutenant since Jireek had had his throat torn out by one of the pathetic creatures which happened to inhabit this backwater planet. Besides, he could use a workout.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member

Ora walked down several steps, cautiously searching for bats since they were regular residents of caves and mines. Ora had pulled out a flare and it lit up the darkness that had crept up as much as 3 steps down. It was not a distress flare as her people use large black flames for their distress flares than their torch flares, which are yellow. Mice and rats were normal too but they were usually deeper in. Ora had reached the bottom of the first flight of steps when she felt something in the air. It was a cold breeze meaning there was an opening to the outside down here somewhere. Possibly a large hole in the ceiling used for lighting or maybe just erosion of the soil overhead making large gaps. Whatever it was it still gave evidence of a mine. The walls of the stairway were all soil supported by wooden and metal girders and the steps leading down looked temporary at best. Ora walked along a corridor, feeling a little more at ease since no bats seemed present, before reaching a second flight of stairs.
These stairs go down longer than the last flight. she told herself feeling a little claustrophobic.
It wasn't that she had claustrophobia, it was her sudden lack of space to walk down due to the soil on one side seemed to have collapsed in partially at the top of these steps.

Suddenly without warning she was overcome by fear. Like someone had stood on her grave which was often referred to for getting a random chill on a friendly world she had visited previously and had somewhat adapted to.
Strange I almost feel more.... Menacing?... Threatening?..... Dangerous?........ Bitter?

Ora couldn't place the word but knew something was wrong. She felt like she was silently being told to turn away. In reaction to this Ora removed her spindle wheel from her back and attached the crazy string to it (which is held in a special part of her belt).
I might not need to use this but just in case... She told herself, trying to calm herself mentally from the bad feelings she was enduring.

The attempt was little comfort as the feeling grew worse and the coldness of the wind that blew through intensified. Although tempted to turn back Ora managed to build to courage to continue on. To Ora though, it could be interpreted as foolishness also.

She eventually came out into an opening at last to see that she was not in a mine at all. It looked like an underground stage or arena. She looked around for the large opening in the ceiling she suspected. She saw it and it seemed to be designed for the sun to come in from any angle. Right now it seemed to be about afternoon if there was only one sun that reached this planet. This room was about as bright as it was going to get. It was then that Ora noticed a shine from elsewhere in the room. Ora looked to see what appeared to be a knight standing in the same room as her. He was a considerable distance away but he was there all the same. Ora kept her weapon ready and tried to speak to it in her natural human tongue.
"Identify yourself!" she said loud and sternly.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: As judging positions have been filled, I think I'll just watch over this fight, GC still needs another shot to fight me; which he'll have to wait to get till I return from vacation, however I'm hoping to see the old man have his ass handed to him. ;D

GeneralChaos

OOC: You'd better not keep me waiting too long, BP. I may have to tear Vaylon limb from limb if you keep me waiting here too long. (Hah, that'll be the day...) However, if you really wanna judge something, judge me against BA. Thus far, we only have one.

IC: L’Morte frowned at the weapon, gazing at it with a sense of awe and bewilderment whilst completely ignoring the words of his opponent. Although his mouth had failed him and his ears were in the process of, his eyes were still keen as a hawks.
It didn’t look to be much use close range unless his opponent intended to clobber him over the head with it… it made him wish he had asked for a helmet to go with his armour instead of dismissing it as an unnecessary burden. Just get up close and smash that miserable creature to bits, the Queen growled into his ear. But it may have other weapons… L’Morte pondered. It was quite likely, given how clumsy the weapon must be up close, but I suppose I’ll have to take the risk…

In the blink of a second, L’Morte was in the air, sailing towards his opponent at a speed no normal Mosfaru could ever match and with his halberd trailing behind him. He quickly closed the distance between him and his opponent, which he quickly recognised as a female humanoid.
A gathering dust tornado was now trailing along behind him, just out of reach of the end of his feet that did nothing if it didn't add weight to his attack. It gave the impression that L’Morte was leading an army to its impending victory, which he assured himself he was. He had not lost a single battle since he had become a Mosfaru. There was no sense in breaking such a record.

He now held the halberd high above his head, holding the shaft with both hands as he passed quickly above his opponents head. It wad then that he swung, performing a full summersault in mid-air whilst bringing the halberd around with him, aiming to cleave his opponents head in two.

After he had made his pass, he continued on for several metres before landing as gracefully as a swan with his back to his foe. Standing perfectly still, he popped his neck as he turned towards his opponent just as the dust tornado broke and scattered where he had swung. He held his halberd at the ready, in case by some fluke or twist of fate he had missed his mark, but that was quite doubtful. Although a simple attack, he did not doubt its effectiveness.
In his head, he heard nothing but a dull clap, over and over again until it even began to bug him. Why do you applaud me, L’Morte asked of his love, who suddenly stopped at the sound of his voice within his own mind. I hardly even tried against this one. This 'battle' wasn't even worthy of any note, dearest.

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member

OOC:Hey BP, if I fail you take him down alright? The last thing I want is for this guy to give me a victory speech on beating people in RP battles.

IC:The dust cleared slowly and still visible after a few seconds was Ora standing exactly as she was. She had a slight smirk on her face at the time. This creature was using the earth to help strengthen its blow which was evident from its heavy footprints followed by the dust trail.
Whatever it is, its hostile. she told herself turning around to meet her foe.
"Not gonna play fair huh? Ok, i'm game." She told it feeling a little nervous that she was accepting a fight with a titan in comparison to herself.

Ora had simply ducked and rolled out of the way of the swing during the creatures somersault which is why she avoided the attack. What surprised Ora more than the sudden attack was the fact he could move with speed a considerable bit under her own and jumped in armour. That was an impressive feat for a single person or monster as armour can be quite restrictive to movement. This being had clearly been in its armour for a long time.

Ora backed away a bit and watched the creature turn its head to see if it landed its blow. It obviously seemed to have her calculated already from the glare it gave her. It then turned fully to meet her. Almost waiting for her strike. Ora saw this opportunity as the perfect moment to show him what her crazy string could do.

It was then she realised that this thing didn't like keeping its distance as it walked closer as she continued to back away. It clearly didn't like the idea of fighting at range. Ora then swung the wheel around like a lasso with the aid being the crazy string attached to it, trying to force the knight to keep its distance. It was then she jumped forwards during a swing and tried to horizontally cut into the monsters armour and hopefully the monster itself. The speed of the swing wasn't the best but the string has cut through solid gold with about the same effort in the past. With that said the gold was relatively thin compared to what this knight seemed to have. The wheel had just passed the knight and the string was fast approaching. Ora was sure this would cut through as she seemed to have caught him off-guard, likely due to the monster having a different technique in mind. Possibly roping its leg or something. Whatever the case the monsters eyes widened with the sudden attack and it didnt have any time to raise its hands instinctively to defend itself.

Please, Please, Please... she silently chanted in her head as it was about to make impact with the foreign armour.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
OOC: Ok, just to clarify to those who don't know. GC messed up his account and so can't seem to recover it at the moment. So im giving him 2 more days to continue this battle or else im gonna call this a temporary victory which i will hold over him until a future rematch. Sorry for the problems judges but you know GC. Has to be awkward...

Awards
OOC: Excuse me? It's not my bloody fault the confirmation e-mail didn't go through. *grumble*

IC: Oh, now this was very interesting. He had never seen the like of this weapon before and had never imagined such a clumsy and exotic weapon could be used with such skill. Truly mystifying. Perhaps he would practice with it himself after he had defeated this wretched whore.
There wasn't much to do, really. Of course he could easily avoid such a blow, but bow he had seen the weapon in action, he wanted to test it against his armour. He raised his hand and made it level with the razor-sharp string even as it advanced upon his position.

As the weapon quickly and quietly advanced on his position, L'Morte felt a pang of fear. What if this weapon cut through his armour and carved him in two? It was hardly worth the risk now, was it? Well, too late for regrets now. He wouldn't be able to get away from the string now without cutting off something.
He heard a sharp metallic clink as the string slid through the first ivory plate and felt his entire arm shake with the weight of the attack... but that was it. The diamond plate fused between his armour prevented the string from slicing through his armour and making mincemeat out of his innards.

Ahh... perfect, L'Morte whispered to his two inner demons as he prepared for a counter-attack. His hand still clutched onto the string as the wheel followed around behind him, going full circle. He was swinging the weapon in much the same fashion this female had, but had a different attack in mind. She still held onto one half of this string, so to use it in the same fashion as she had would prove to be futile. However, there was another way... another way he could use this weapon against his opponent.
Giving the wheel another two full spins, L'Morte released the weapon, allowing it to fly back towards the one who had thrown it. Doubtless his opponent would be prepared for such a move, so he would have to be quick. Once again he took to the air, but this time aimed to reach a considerable height rather than a considerable length.
He leapt 50 feet into the air and was still going up, albeit slower than before, when he suddenly rebounded, halberd at the ready, preparing to cleave this vile bitch in two.

The wheel attack, which would be striking the poor beast seconds before he reached her, would prove to be a fatal distraction as the real attack descended from directly above her.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Re: Machinany Gun Vs. Laughing Stock : Clash of the Irishmen.

OOC: Finally, a name that suits you. :D

IC: What? she thought suddenly as the armoured hybrid stopped her attack with his hand. How can this be? This string can cut through all metals!
Ora had little time to think about the reason why the string failed to pierce through the monster when the monster itself began to use her own technique against her. The wheel was thrown back to her directly meaning the creature probably didn't realise the danger the string could bring. Either way this wheel was coming back and she had to either dodge it or deflect it.

Ora used the shield on her right arm to knock the wheel upwards which proved to be much more useful than a deflection in any other direction. Her eyes noticed the knight coming at her from the sky above with the overgrown halberd at the ready. He was getting ready to swing when Ora saw he was in line for the string again.
If I can't cut through him with the string, I'll just restrict his movements with it. she automatically thought to herself.
She then used her magnet rune to manipulate the string on the wheel to go around his ebony hands and force him back up the way he came. The rune on her lower back was the magnet rune but fortunately the mark was only evidence of where it had entered into her body. Any damage done to her lower back would only do damage to her as it would any normal human. Since Ora's physical strength isn't involved in the magnet's power she could easily throw him around as if she had 10 times the creatures strength.

L'Morte, clearly caught off guard, was caught by the string just a little out of the halberds full range and was thrown back up into the air. Ora then took out the large stick part of the spindle that was still attached to her back and threw it much like a javelin at the armoured foe who was just released. The impact should be at least a bit effective seeing as this was a strong metal against a strong metal.

Ora had to think of a way of actually beating the creature, all these little annoying counters of hers could only do so much. She needed a way of defeating the knight.

*Edit* OOC: Ok, since LS/GC didnt seem to understand what happened in my last post im gonna abbreviate it so that both he and the judges alike can understand whats going on.
1. Deflected wheel upwards with shield on right arm.
2. Saw L'Morte coming in for attack.
3. Used magnet rune to manipulate string on wheel thats still airborne. The string wrapped around L'Morte's hands moments before he was about to swing his attack.
4. Threw him back into the air in the direction that he came.
5. Used stick part of the spindle as a javelin to strike him while he's airborne and vulnerable.

Last edited:
Awards
OOC Although I do find your decision to simplify everything nothing short of demeaning, I suppose it would be useful...

IC: Oh bother, L'Morte let slip as he struggled against the wire now securely fastened to his hands. Alas, however, it was in vain. The wire was much too strong and he didn't have the time to worry about it at the moment as he caught the fast-approaching stick from the tail of his eye.

The weapon was of little consequence, though. In worst-case scenario the most this projectile could hope to do is knock him further into the air. Yet he still wished to deny his opponent any form of victory, even one as minor as that. Shifting his entire body as he flew through the air, he awkwardly brought his halberd into a defensive position, preparing to parry the attack.

Unfortunately, he was ill prepared for the speed and power of this projectile. It swiftly slid through a gap in his defences and delivered a devastating blow, cracking through an inch of his armour and remained there.

L'Morte felt his blood boil as his skin turned a pale green. His eyes, almost blind with rage, immediately darted towards his opponent and remained fixated on her. How dare she... how dare she cut through my armour, L'Morte bellowed. Tear her to pieces! The Epitaph screeched whilst the Queen made a low growl, keeping her thoughts to herself yet expressing her anger.

In a fit of rage, L'Morte yanked on the string as hard as he possible could, hopefully catching the creature unawares and dragging it towards him whilst preparing an assault this woman wouldn't soon forget. He would sever her head, rend her corpse and feed her to the dogs for bringing harm to his armour!

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Re: Machinany Gun Vs. Laughing Stock : Clash of the Irishmen.

Ora watched as the stick actually penetrated the knights armour. It was extremely unexpected and led her to think that maybe that armour isn’t made of a strong material after all. The metal her spindle used was tougher than nearly all standard metals and a number of alloys but for a knight as special as this this should never have happened. As she watched in amazement at the damage she had done she never noticed the beast's rage burn in its eyes. The look that, if could kill, would have Ora standing in her own grave buried alive instantly.

The sudden pull on the string that L'Morte executed was expected yet the force applied at the pull was much more intense than could have been ever predicted. Ora had no idea that this creature could hold back so much power. The force of the pull propelled Ora into the air and directly in line with the monster whom was still struggling to free itself from the string as it readied itself to strike. Ora had not expected the sudden yank and so was quite disoriented as she flew towards her attacker flailing her limbs as she took off. It was then she realised that if she didn't think fast she'd have a lot more problems that outdo flying.

Ora then thought of something as she approached the peeved figure above her. It was a long shot but it was all she had...
"Take your chances..." she sang to herself lowly, almost like a lullaby.

She powered her magnet rune and hoped to use its power to use the monster as a spinning top. She yanked the string from her hand using the runes power and hoped the physics were right. Since the string was still around L'Morte's hands (as well as the wheel the string was attached to) she just hoped the force of the knight going away from her and the strings force coming towards her would create some form of spin. Or at the very least distract him enough to let her find some other way of escaping his ignited wrath. With a breath of air held and a sudden pull on her end of the string using her magic, Ora watched to see her idea unfold with her shields at the ready in case it all goes wrong... with nothing but fear in her heart and a prayer to hold onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back