• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lyrics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
I just feel like writing some bars.

I'm the bonding of the theory of evolution/Mixed with retribution/That and Man's conclusion/And rolling models contribution/Watching the grass for snakes like Adam/Full of positives, surrounded by negatives, the human atom/See some teachers can ignore the ignorance/As long as they pass 'em/Learn it's not the metal you click/It's the sound of the blastin'/Figured, if we could throw away what stank/We would be in a trash can/Wondering why we we're made/We defy the answer/They say nature can't f*ck herself/See mirror, wrong answer/We a lump on the planet/A killer cancer/I'm just a rapper, wait no a rappah/That contemplates, sometimes imagines disaster/Who they call the dumbest/Spitting confused with his rambles/Yet a fighting light in night/A spartan candle/I've had faith and hopes/Like Martin Luther against the pope/I had dream's and a scope/Like Martin Luther trying to vote/I couldn't fear death/I feared life, and it's strokes/If I overcome that/I become the immortal joke/If I master my sins/I'd be the immortal hoax/Or unhuman/The strangest things I sow/I wanna be a emerald/Cause we are diamonds of hope...

Last edited:

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
I txt it like I write bars in my book. Though I'm pretty sure I don't measure bars right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back