• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*+Lyric Angel+ *~ Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
This fanclub is for one of my good friends on here, her name is Lyric Angel (or Rach). This is a fanclub for her. You might know her from roleplaying in the Keyblade Wars or posting around the forums!

Here's to you, Lyric Angel and your awesomeness! JOIN IF YOU LIKE HER!=]

Founding Member: Kels (revarai20)
Honorary Member: Lyric Angel

Members:
Kels
Ringleader Man
Hershey
DarkLightning
DarkxLight
Dawning Twilight
DJQuackQuack
Candy Fair
triplehearts
bbsforever121
Lifeline
CandLanger
Demyx_Forever
King Sora X
Blufire
Infinite Complex
Omega Prime
Lycanthrope

Last edited:
L

Lady Yuki

Hehe I know just gata wait xD

Hows you been RM? BTW love you sig!

L

Lady Yuki

Nothing much going on here the news is on and they keep talking about the swine flu =/ Getting tired of hearing all that its like they are trying to scare us lols.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Ty: Nothing much. Relaxing right now.
Rach: I know. Just keep safe and keep caution and yeah it's getting annoying but it's a big deal especially if it can kill. I guess people are talking about that and Obama. =/

L

Lady Yuki

Ya I know I got a little scared when I herd it can kill so my family is being carfull with it.Lols ya my mom is getting angry cause they keep talking about Obama too.She likes to yell at the news xD

L

Lady Yuki

She is doing gooooood and cute as ever xD Right now she is eating and my cat is napping on my bed.She is a bed hogger>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back