• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lvl up help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Valor: Twilight Town Mansion
Wisdom: Radiant Garden Crystal Fissure area
Master: Radiant Garden Crystal Fissure area
Final: Twilight Town Mansion

Use the drive glitch, leave the world while in drive to fill the bar so pick an area where you can kill enemies then go back to a save point.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Valor- radiant gardens all over, beasts castle and mulan
wisdom-....i'm not sure really sorries
Master- Mulan, that water area by the campsite/ beast castle
final- the world that never was

R

RoXSoRiKu

VALOR: mulan beast castle and radiant garden (hollow bastion)
WISDM: the world that never was on the brink of despair instead of going inside that big castle go back where there is that tower where you had the cutscene with roxas this is a big area and there are alot of heartless HINT:before you run out of the drive form quickly go back and leave with the save point then go back in and your drive form will be complete again

Maverick E.S

Virus
hmmm..yea RoXSoRiKu got some good places to lvl them up and i lvl up master at the underworld y'know where you go to enter the cups i just kept on going back into that door on the side the save point it on i go itno that room fight heartless and re-enterworld it seemed fast to me and final form id say twilight town where yen sid tower is fight all through there y and you'll end up lvl up you and final easy

Denki-Kurai

I lvl up all of them by going to TWTNW and in the alley (by betwixt and between) i fight all the heartless over there and then before the drive runs out go to betwixt and between.

And for the form that needs thoses drives things to lvl up i go to tron's world and battle on the glider thing then use that thing to trans port me back do it again and this time my drive is full again.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
a way to level up the 1st three forms is to use the simulation hangar in space pranoids. go onto the hangar in drive form to replenish your bar and then enter the hangar to fight the enemies. go into the prefered drive to lvl up and kick ass. then after you come of the hangar, make sure you are still in a drive form so you can replenish your drive bar again as soon as you walk into the simulation hangar area again. keep doin it and you'll easily level up the drive forms.

for final form, you need to be in the world that never was in the proof of existence area. if you have not yet done the first xemnas fight then your drive bar will replenish here wen u enter it in a drive form. but if u hav then its best to use te save point glitch to hav a full bar.

vietboydan

thanks everyone!
with all your suggestions I maxxed them all in the folling places

valor: Land of the Dragons

wisdom: The world that Never was (mem Skyscrpr)

Master: I found out on my own that in holloween town , the arera before you enter santa's house, that the merry go round spits out lots lots lots of drive orbs when enemies get hit with it:D

Final: the world that never was (whole area) thundaga combo owns! except with sorceror nobodies for some reason.

thanks a bunch guys

now with maxxed out growth abilities, sepiroth was a breeze:cool:

thank again!:)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Valor: Beasts caslte. From his room to the grand hall, there is a save point on the left.

Wisdom: World that never was

Master: Land of the dragons

Final: World that never was caslte, such good exp there

Hope I helped a bit.

For Valor I liked going towards Hade's room in the Colosseum. Then it was easy to refill the drive gauge too.

Niisanchan

Valor: anywhere you can hit alot!

Wisdom: again, the World That Never Was, alleys of course. By the time your drive has almost ran out, you must have killed around 60 Shadows. You're not 7331 if you don't succeed.

Master: Beast's Castle, Agrabah, Land of Dragons... there are a lot of Heartlesses who give Drive there.

Final: I have a strategy for this one!
Go to Twilight's wiew, and from there to HoEM (don't drive there!). Kill the Snipers if you wan't to.
After that, go to the next area. The first Nobodies you will encounter are one Samurai and two Creepers. Drive to final form after the Keyblade appears automatically. Before that, just keep running towards the enimies! Kill them, and kill the two Samurais that come after after. Then, go up-ish and stop after creepers show up. KILL THEM ALL! (you should be able to kill around 30 of them.)
BTW, with Final, you should be able to get back to Twilight's wiew with one (plus 0) drive left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back