• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LVL 1 CM Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Okay, so I know theres already a thread regarding help for BBS, BUT nobody has been getting back to me. Does anyone know a good deck for Terra for the Olympus Collesium Tourney at level 1? I keep losing at the part with the group of Shoegazers (The boots). Any tips? Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Just block all their attacks and use shotlocks. Or just block and use counters.

Awards
Ahh I forgot all about warps. how do i get them? Getting CP is a pain in the butt at level 1...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Err...actually, if you're not one of those who hates it wouldn't it be easier to level Commands on the Command boad???

Awards
Well that actually requires me placing commands on the board and getting a fair amount of points... I have a bad habit of just rushing. And its never been a good method for me.

UnrelentingLight

I don't know if this has already been said but I made it through the whole game as LV1 CM Terra using a deck of nothing but thunder surge and sleep. I would cast sleep and then thunder surge, then sleep and thunder surge again. I just kept doing that. Made every boss battle so easy.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I don't know if this has already been said but I made it through the whole game as LV1 CM Terra using a deck of nothing but thunder surge and sleep. I would cast sleep and then thunder surge, then sleep and thunder surge again. I just kept doing that. Made every boss battle so easy.

Wow really? I really didn't think status ailments like sleep work on boss battles. I think I might try a level 1 playthrough too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back