• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(LV1) Sephiroth with 1 MP & Ice Titan without damage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovhannes1998

This looks pretty legit, but I'm sorry to say I'm having a terribly difficult time comprehending the shear skill it must have taken to win. Also the hacks that got these fights at level one. Did you do this? If not, do you know who did? All I have to say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. -_-

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
This looks pretty legit, but I'm sorry to say I'm having a terribly difficult time comprehending the shear skill it must have taken to win. Also the hacks that got these fights at level one. Did you do this? If not, do you know who did? All I have to say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. -_-
There don't seem to be any hacks here, since this is 1.5. EXP Zero was added to the game's Proud Mode for an extra degree of difficulty (which is kind of overwritten by some of the perks the ability itself offers). So Level 1 Proud Sephiroth is entirely possible.

All the same, this is pretty intense. So props to the OP for whatever level of devotion it took to make these happen.

Anagram

Banned
This reminds me of that guy ten years ago who imported KH2 final mix and beat Lingering Will on level one critical....just damn dude....

Gamer Challenge

Level 1 Sephiroth is easy, you can have 10 MP and spam heal, and you can avoid anything you want using abilities.
Magic & summon with high MP, can make an easy LV1 run (if you are desperate, you can even synthesizing "Power Up").

That's why I make my own custom challenges :D
I guess Ice Titan is the hardest challenge I made on KHFM: deflect everything without getting hit !!

I have full game recorded, probably will upload some other bosses (before uploading my Devil May Cry HD challenges or Dark souls LV1)

Hovhannes1998

There don't seem to be any hacks here, since this is 1.5. EXP Zero was added to the game's Proud Mode for an extra degree of difficulty (which is kind of overwritten by some of the perks the ability itself offers). So Level 1 Proud Sephiroth is entirely possible.

All the same, this is pretty intense. So props to the OP for whatever level of devotion it took to make these happen.

I had forgotten about the EXP zero (wow I feel dumb), but to Gamer Challenge, what difficulty are you playing and how does Sephiroth not deplete your whole health bar with one hit (ignoring any 1 HP keeping ability)?

Gamer Challenge

what difficulty are you playing and how does Sephiroth not deplete your whole health bar with one hit (ignoring any 1 HP keeping ability)?

This is on Proud mode, and I believe you can't have EXP Zero on any other mode.
If you have a full health, EXP Zero wont allow you to die from one hit. However, It is not exactly a second chance.

you can say it will make any enemy hits you for 99.99% of your max health :biggrin: or for special bosses like Sephiroth, hit you for 49.99% (so you need 3 hits to die if full health)

Did I complicated things ? xD

Anagram

Banned
If you have a full health, EXP Zero wont allow you to die from one hit. However, It is not exactly a second chance.

you can say it will make any enemy hits you for 99.99% of your max health :biggrin: or for special bosses like Sephiroth, hit you for 49.99% (so you need 3 hits to die if full health)

*raises hand* Question then. How hard was it to fight Ice Titan without guard? xD

Gamer Challenge

ice titan is the only boss that was unexpected!! I entered the fight and was like "oh wait!! What should I do ?!" I then checked youtube and noticed u will actually have to deflect them with normal attack :eek:

With practice of how sora attacks, and the boss attacks (I believe I made a list and it was 10 differents types of ice attacks, and my plan to deflect them ALL in my vid). Yeah ...I did it xD

I have a vid got hit twice, then I did it without damage.

Hovhannes1998

Not complicated at all, but I wasn't aware that exp zero affects damage received. I recently beat KHFM on Proud Mode (feel terrible to say I was too chicken to use exp zero), and i was still barely able to beat ASoD in his armada mode (those darned lasers always got me, but I won on my second try). (Thank the Kingdom Hearts makers we didn't have to start all over, just at the beginning of the stage you died in. I already said this but props to you for your bravery and skill.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
H...h-how the heck did you it with 1 MP? I managed to beat Sephy only once, but that was with.. 8 MP bars... I managed to dodge Sephiroth`s Meteor and Supernova with dodge roll, but when facing his Octoslash I just had to use strike raid(you make it look so easy to dodge). I remember once I was doing a really good run against him, and then suddenly my homes electricity got cut off(a thunder storm was coming). I just stared the black tv-screen, mouth open. The next day I beat him with my second try.

I raise my hat to you sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back